Vaccine mandates, masks, CRT, confirmation bias, rigged elections

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Is it really so horrible to want real solutions that will help and be more friendly towards the constitutional rights of law abiding Americans?

Taking guns away from people who are not criminals doesnt stop gun violence. We can SEE that it doesnt work. It just prevents people from being able to defend themselves.

It's like they demand we just dont think about anything, ignore information, and just take action to infringe on rights. Dont look for any real solutions. Or else we want babies to get shot.

Its gaslighting. This "my way now or you are evil and if you try to discuss it I'll just mock you and insult you". How the fuck does any one manage a reasoned discussion with people who act like toddlers unless you just agree with them?

What about all the babies getting shot in inner city gun violence? My kids are much less likely to get shot in school than they are in areas with the most gun control. More children die by gun in Chicago than in any mass shooting.

But we cant include that in this discussion.

So how is anyone supposed to see that and take the "you support children being shot" argument here? Children are being murdered in inner city areas with the gun control regulations. It just looks like people who make this argument dont genuinely care about it. Dems/progs want gun control because it's part of the platform. So where it exists(like Chicago) they dont need to talk about the violence because they already have their way there. And we see them completely ignoring that violence.

There isnt going to be any solutions because it's entirely politics.

y do u bother saying so much 2 folks who wont hear u?

its an endless circle jerk, dove

I'm an optimist
These assholes are hopeless. Seriously. that's why I just fling shit in their direction and keep it moving

Yeah. It makes you look very smart. And right about everything. We all agree.
hows happy portugal?

I'm in the US right now. It's making me crabby.
oohhh that triggers me so much!

r u in NYC?

I'm sorry. Do you need a safe space?
u post n run....no stamina

You mean, I don't post 24/7? Wow. Stupid me.

nor do i, but u come a lot closer 2 it

ur weak and hungry for social contact. and u know it

Posting stats. Weak people who are hungry for social contact? Well, we know Strapon is hungry for some dick contact, but the others?

1. 22,915
    Biggie Smiles
  2. 22,395
    Dove
  3. 21,898
    Swamp-Duck
  4. 21,644
    Breakfall
omg, u researching it is sad

Yeah. That took me all of 30 seconds. Super sad. I know "research" for some people is really hard. :ShivaWaawaaaaa:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Is it really so horrible to want real solutions that will help and be more friendly towards the constitutional rights of law abiding Americans?

Taking guns away from people who are not criminals doesnt stop gun violence. We can SEE that it doesnt work. It just prevents people from being able to defend themselves.

It's like they demand we just dont think about anything, ignore information, and just take action to infringe on rights. Dont look for any real solutions. Or else we want babies to get shot.

Its gaslighting. This "my way now or you are evil and if you try to discuss it I'll just mock you and insult you". How the fuck does any one manage a reasoned discussion with people who act like toddlers unless you just agree with them?

What about all the babies getting shot in inner city gun violence? My kids are much less likely to get shot in school than they are in areas with the most gun control. More children die by gun in Chicago than in any mass shooting.

So how is anyone supposed to see that and take the "you support children being shot" argument here? Children are being murdered in inner city areas with the gun control regulations. It just looks like people who make this argument dont genuinely care about it. Dems/progs want gun control because it's part of the platform. So where it exists(like Chicago) they dont need to talk about the violence because they already have their way there. And we see them completely ignoring that violence.

I'm an optimist
These assholes are hopeless. Seriously. that's why I just fling shit in their direction and keep it moving

hows happy portugal?

r u in NYC?

Posting stats. Weak people who are hungry for social contact? Well, we know Strapon is hungry for some dick contact, but the others?

1. 22,915
    Biggie Smiles
  2. 22,395
    Dove
  3. 21,898
    Swamp-Duck
  4. 21,644
    Breakfall

Yeah. That took me all of 30 seconds. Super sad. I know "research" for some people is really hard. :ShivaWaawaaaaa:

I'm an optimist

hows happy portugal?

r u in NYC?

1. 22,915
    Biggie Smiles
  2. 22,395
    Dove
  3. 21,898
    Swamp-Duck
  4. 21,644
    Breakfall

good. at least u didnt take your ball and run away, as per usual

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I'm an optimist

hows happy portugal?

r u in NYC?

1. 22,915
    Biggie Smiles
  2. 22,395
    Dove
  3. 21,898
    Swamp-Duck
  4. 21,644
    Breakfall

I'm an optimist

hows happy portugal?

r u in NYC?

1. 22,915
    Biggie Smiles
  2. 22,395
    Dove
  3. 21,898
    Swamp-Duck
  4. 21,644
    Breakfall

You're something else. I think only people with limited powers of reason actually believe that every time someone leaves this stupid board, it's because they are running away, and not because they have other things to do.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I'm an optimist

hows happy portugal?

r u in NYC?

1. 22,915
    Biggie Smiles
  2. 22,395
    Dove
  3. 21,898
    Swamp-Duck
  4. 21,644
    Breakfall

I'm an optimist

hows happy portugal?

r u in NYC?

1. 22,915
    Biggie Smiles
  2. 22,395
    Dove
  3. 21,898
    Swamp-Duck
  4. 21,644
    Breakfall

Settle petal…why are you so sticky today? I want fun Jeannie back. Whachudo wif her?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I'm an optimist

hows happy portugal?

r u in NYC?

1. 22,915
    Biggie Smiles
  2. 22,395
    Dove
  3. 21,898
    Swamp-Duck
  4. 21,644
    Breakfall

I'm an optimist

hows happy portugal?

r u in NYC?

1. 22,915
    Biggie Smiles
  2. 22,395
    Dove
  3. 21,898
    Swamp-Duck
  4. 21,644
    Breakfall

You're something else. I think only people with limited powers of reason actually believe that every time someone leaves this stupid board, it's because they are running away, and not because they have other things to do.
Com licenca, boa tarde!

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I'm an optimist

hows happy portugal?

r u in NYC?

1. 22,915
    Biggie Smiles
  2. 22,395
    Dove
  3. 21,898
    Swamp-Duck
  4. 21,644
    Breakfall

I'm an optimist

hows happy portugal?

r u in NYC?

1. 22,915
    Biggie Smiles
  2. 22,395
    Dove
  3. 21,898
    Swamp-Duck
  4. 21,644
    Breakfall

the timing of it tho, it says a lot

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I'm an optimist

hows happy portugal?

r u in NYC?

1. 22,915
    Biggie Smiles
  2. 22,395
    Dove
  3. 21,898
    Swamp-Duck
  4. 21,644
    Breakfall

I'm an optimist

hows happy portugal?

r u in NYC?

1. 22,915
    Biggie Smiles
  2. 22,395
    Dove
  3. 21,898
    Swamp-Duck
  4. 21,644
    Breakfall

Oh, okay.

Be sure to take your meds before bed, sweetie.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I'm an optimist

hows happy portugal?

r u in NYC?

1. 22,915
    Biggie Smiles
  2. 22,395
    Dove
  3. 21,898
    Swamp-Duck
  4. 21,644
    Breakfall

I'm an optimist

hows happy portugal?

r u in NYC?

1. 22,915
    Biggie Smiles
  2. 22,395
    Dove
  3. 21,898
    Swamp-Duck
  4. 21,644
    Breakfall

Settle petal…why are you so sticky today? I want fun Jeannie back. Whachudo wif her?
wot? im always fun

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I'm an optimist

hows happy portugal?

r u in NYC?

1. 22,915
    Biggie Smiles
  2. 22,395
    Dove
  3. 21,898
    Swamp-Duck
  4. 21,644
    Breakfall

I'm an optimist

hows happy portugal?

r u in NYC?

1. 22,915
    Biggie Smiles
  2. 22,395
    Dove
  3. 21,898
    Swamp-Duck
  4. 21,644
    Breakfall

wot? im always fun

Oh, you're fun? Thanks for telling me.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I'm an optimist

hows happy portugal?

r u in NYC?

1. 22,915
    Biggie Smiles
  2. 22,395
    Dove
  3. 21,898
    Swamp-Duck
  4. 21,644
    Breakfall

I'm an optimist

hows happy portugal?

r u in NYC?

1. 22,915
    Biggie Smiles
  2. 22,395
    Dove
  3. 21,898
    Swamp-Duck
  4. 21,644
    Breakfall

Oh, okay.

ooh gosh what a burn

take the mop stick out of your butt, lotus

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

....and yet in 99.99% of cases having just one gun for the purpose of self-defense is just as good as hiving 25 guns in yer basement.

Usu just takes 1 bullet from a well-aimed gun to take down an assailant.

This business of owning 10, 20, 30 guns is a farce.

When the time comes and the situation at hand is self-defense 1 gun, 1 bullet will probably do the trick not a SWAT team aresenal, Dovey.

It's a constitutional right, Joe. Someone having 25 guns in their basement isnt why mass shootings happen. And again taking those guns away wont stop any mass shootings.

It's a really bad idea to mess with foundational rights JUST to make people FEEL better. You cant just take rights away from people because their rights make you uncomfortable.

Its not the guy with 25 guns in his basement you have to worry about. Taking his guns isnt going to make you safer.

As we SEE from places with gun control.

As I said .....ignoring information that pokes holes in your stance doesnt bring us a damn bit closer to any real solutions. It doesnt. Making bad decisions based on feelings is what you should be more afraid of.

BTW, hhow's your Mother-in-Law doing, @Dove?

Have those monolclonal anibodies helped some?

My brother has COVID right now.

He's in his 3rd or 4th day of it.

I wonder if a similar treatment would help him.

He's not really in bad shape, but isn't getting better either.

Is that how the pattern goes?

How long is a person sick/isolated or off work/normal actiity?

We keep in eye on him see if he gets any better, eh?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I'm an optimist

hows happy portugal?

r u in NYC?

1. 22,915
    Biggie Smiles
  2. 22,395
    Dove
  3. 21,898
    Swamp-Duck
  4. 21,644
    Breakfall

I'm an optimist

hows happy portugal?

r u in NYC?

1. 22,915
    Biggie Smiles
  2. 22,395
    Dove
  3. 21,898
    Swamp-Duck
  4. 21,644
    Breakfall

Oh, okay.

ooh gosh what a burn

take the mop stick out of your butt, lotus
Ooooohoohooohooo…you paint a beautiful image cheeky chop!

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I'm an optimist

hows happy portugal?

r u in NYC?

1. 22,915
    Biggie Smiles
  2. 22,395
    Dove
  3. 21,898
    Swamp-Duck
  4. 21,644
    Breakfall

I'm an optimist

hows happy portugal?

r u in NYC?

1. 22,915
    Biggie Smiles
  2. 22,395
    Dove
  3. 21,898
    Swamp-Duck
  4. 21,644
    Breakfall

Oh, okay.

do u REALLY wanna talk about meds? lol

i bet your cabinet is busting XD

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I'm an optimist

hows happy portugal?

r u in NYC?

1. 22,915
    Biggie Smiles
  2. 22,395
    Dove
  3. 21,898
    Swamp-Duck
  4. 21,644
    Breakfall

I'm an optimist

hows happy portugal?

r u in NYC?

1. 22,915
    Biggie Smiles
  2. 22,395
    Dove
  3. 21,898
    Swamp-Duck
  4. 21,644
    Breakfall

Oh, okay.

Don’t do drugs Jeannie. The body doesn’t need them.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I'm an optimist

hows happy portugal?

r u in NYC?

1. 22,915
    Biggie Smiles
  2. 22,395
    Dove
  3. 21,898
    Swamp-Duck
  4. 21,644
    Breakfall

I'm an optimist

hows happy portugal?

r u in NYC?

1. 22,915
    Biggie Smiles
  2. 22,395
    Dove
  3. 21,898
    Swamp-Duck
  4. 21,644
    Breakfall

Oh, okay.

ur determined 2 enter this conversation lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I'm an optimist

hows happy portugal?

r u in NYC?

1. 22,915
    Biggie Smiles
  2. 22,395
    Dove
  3. 21,898
    Swamp-Duck
  4. 21,644
    Breakfall

I'm an optimist

hows happy portugal?

r u in NYC?

1. 22,915
    Biggie Smiles
  2. 22,395
    Dove
  3. 21,898
    Swamp-Duck
  4. 21,644
    Breakfall

Oh, okay.

ur determined 2 enter this conversation lol
Whaaaaa? No, I’m quite hungover today. I’ll just sit back and watch.

Mud-Spank.gif

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
nobody likes a know it all.

I like people who know a lot.

I do not like people who think they know a lot when they do not.

I especially like people who know a lot, but also know what they do not know.

That is why I spend 20 minutes a day looking into the mirror, repeating "I like you. I like you a lot."

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That is why I spend 20 minutes a day looking into the mirror, repeating "I like you. I like you a lot."

u posted and sounded just like JOE

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

u posted and sounded just like JOE
Oi…you didn’t answer my questions! Third question: are you deliberately being nonchalant?