Just a Moment, Then - Who Rigged the Election?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I wonder how much CA pays its poop patrol? I heard Sindy was looking for work.

the biggest dump in my hood pays $29,307.50 per year in property tax…

our sidewalk turds are coated in 24k gold glitter

:Awesomeness:

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Almost a full year in and the libtards have nothing good to say about BIden. So they just continue to cry about trump

lmao

don’t worry… I predict you’ll get your coveted dictator in 2024

You will also blame the left
that's if we still have a county by the time your geriatric gimp of a fraudulently installed Chinese puppet leaves office

if the relic goes down… an angry black woman will be in charge

maybe we should start deporting our lesbians to China to help with their shortage lol

Dems are already trying to figure out how to get rid of incompetent Kamala. 22% approval rating and falling for that racist.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Well, I mean now that she served her box checking purpose what did you think they were gonna do with the gibbering doorstop?

just please… please… pretty please with a cherry on top…

DO. NOT. ELECT. ANOTHER. RACIST. FUCKWAD.
Can you provide a single quote or action which proves trump is a racist?

the riots weren’t enough proof?
in what way are the actions of looters and lunatics proof that Trump is a racist

this I gotta hear :LOL3:

BLM and these racist riots started under Obama.

People whose brains havent been rotted with dem/prog propaganda can plainly see the riots are state sanctioned, left wing incited political violence.

But yeah blame Trump because the dem/prog establishment lies and incites violence.

There is a serious pattern of these people blaming everyone but the liars and attackers.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Almost a full year in and the libtards have nothing good to say about BIden. So they just continue to cry about trump

lmao

that's if we still have a county by the time your geriatric gimp of a fraudulently installed Chinese puppet leaves office

maybe we should start deporting our lesbians to China to help with their shortage lol

Dems are already trying to figure out how to get rid of incompetent Kamala. 22% approval rating and falling for that racist.

Well, I mean now that she served her box checking purpose what did you think they were gonna do with the gibbering doorstop?

in what way are the actions of looters and lunatics proof that Trump is a racist

we have already gone over this… you should really pay closer attention…

But racism… especially the systemic type… is something you refuse to recognize even exists while you support white supremacy.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

lmao

People whose brains havent been rotted with dem/prog propaganda can plainly see the riots are state sanctioned, left wing incited political violence.

But yeah blame Trump because the dem/prog establishment lies and incites violence.

There is a serious pattern of these people blaming everyone but the liars and attackers.

someone took their crazy pills AGAIN today…

While you were out perpetuating the “fake virus” myth….

a black man by the name of Floyd was killed by a cop in a hold that has since been banned by most precincts

DUh

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

lmao

But racism… especially the systemic type… is something you refuse to recognize even exists while you support white supremacy.
Save your canned jargon for the mindless guppies who are willing to buy your shit wholesale because they lack the smarts and Identity to do anything else. I asked for a direct quote or action proving trump is a racist. A simple task if he was what you claim he is and all you've done thus far is fillibuster cause you don't have jack shit to work with

thanks for trying tho, it was entertaining watching you stumble

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

lmao

Save your canned jargon for the mindless guppies who are willing to buy your shit wholesale because they lack the smarts and Identity to do anything else. I asked for a direct quote or action proving trump is a racist. A simple task if he was what you claim he is and all you've done thus far is fillibuster cause you don't have jack shit to work with

Analytical thinking isn’t for everyone…

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

lmao

Niether is providing substantive evidence to support bullshit claims they pull out of their assholes apparently

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
They also have ZERO examples of policies or legislation that show any evidence that Trump is a "dictator".

Literally all you gotta do to be a "dictator" to them is represent the people who elected you and block attempts by the real authoritarians to strip rights and infringe on the people who elected you.

Of course there is nothing to show Trump is a racist at all......and plenty to show Biden, Jim crow joe...as an actual racist. I mean the woke crowd is pushing for segregation, ffs. They love spreading racist hatred and division.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

lmao

Niether is providing substantive evidence to support bullshit claims they pull out of their assholes apparently

racism isn’t as blatant these days as it has been for the last 2 centuries… so there is that compiled with the blatant denial by white supremacists

I’m just glad that our black ghettos aren’t nearly as under funded and crime ridden as on your side of the country…

It’s blue states for MILES

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

lmao

racism isn’t as blatant these days as it has been for the last 2 centuries… so there is that compiled with the blatant denial by white supremacists

I’m just glad that our black ghettos aren’t nearly as under funded and crime ridden as on your side of the country…

If what you say is true and this proves trump is a racist one has to wonder why you are finding it so difficult to produce a single quote or action by him which proves he's a racist

Yeah, chicago is a real utopia of peace and paradise and so is Compton. I see where you're coming from *rolleyes*

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The QAnon people who are definitely not Trump supporters, but just randomly happen to look to Trump for guidance and leadership

A QAnon follower wrote an open letter to Trump complaining that the movement's predictions kept turning out to be false

Did the Q crawl back in your ass just now?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

lmao

If what you say is true and this proves trump is a racist one has to wonder why you are finding it so difficult to produce a single quote or action by him which proves he's a racist

Yeah, chicago is a real utopia of peace and paradise and so is Compton. I see where you're coming from *rolleyes*

It’s no longer socially acceptable for the commander in chief to say things like “fuck them niggers!” You can thank the civil war for that.

but there has been a clear shift of oppression/hatred towards trannies by the far right…

It is what it is. I see it. People who don’t despise minorities, their culture or neighborhoods see it….

Some will never see it. That’s what we “woke” folks call ignorance.

OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
They (conservatives) also believe that former President Donald Trump was elected president as part of a plot to launch a counter-coup against that cabal.

...a plot by who? Who rigged the election so he'd win?
I see no one wants to tackle this question.
.If Trump's election was a plot to oppose the cannibal pedoCabal, who rigged the election so he'd win and be able to carry on this important work?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

lmao

It’s no longer socially acceptable for the commander in chief to say things like “fuck them niggers!” You can thank the civil war for that.

but there has been a clear shift of oppression/hatred towards trannies by the far right…

It is what it is. I see it. People who don’t despise minorities, their culture or neighborhoods see it….

Some will never see it. That’s what we “woke” folks call ignorance.
Funniest thing. I see a whole lotta chucking and jiving, fillibustering and uncoordinated dancing but no direct quote or action

My God, can it be that you actually have none?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

lmao

I agree that you do not seem good at it. I mean you keep lying about mythical "systemic racism" yet have never been able to give a single example which passed the laugh test. Don't that give you a clue? You claim it is nebulous and every where yet can't name a single creditable example?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

lmao

a black man by the name of Floyd was killed by a cop in a hold that has since been banned by most precincts

DUh
His drug overdose contributed more to his death than anything else.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They (conservatives) also believe that former President Donald Trump was elected president as part of a plot to launch a counter-coup against that cabal.

.If Trump's election was a plot to oppose the cannibal pedoCabal, who rigged the election so he'd win and be able to carry on this important work?

Dear idiot, no one here endorses Qanon. It was always a tiny fringe or a tiny fringe which virtually everyone laughed at. That you are so stupid as to think everyone not on your side is some how a supporter of it shows what a stupid pile of dog shit you really are.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

lmao

DUh
I'm trying to figure out how you leap from bad cop murdering a suspect (and being held accountable for it) to Trump being a racist

did Trump mind control Chauvin into killing floyd or something?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

lmao

DUh

I’m not going to argue this because it absolutely contributed to the situation….

Did he deserve to die like a dog in the street because he tried to use a counterfeit $20 bill? That’s barbaric even for the neanderthal eye for an eye law.

Sorry not sorry that watching poor and/or black people die in modern day police lynchings on the news isn’t the type of societal norm I support.

OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

Dear idiot, no one here endorses Qanon. It was always a tiny fringe or a tiny fringe which virtually everyone laughed at. That you are so stupid as to think everyone not on your side is some how a supporter of it shows what a stupid pile of dog shit you really are.
But you all believe the BIG LIE without any evidence. That's a QAnon thing.
..and you all have those MY Pillows which transmit secret Q-messages to you while you sleep. Although how you people can sleep at night is beyond me - all the lies you tell.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

lmao

DUh
I'm trying to figure out how you leap from bad cop murdering a suspect (and being held accountable for it) to Trump being a racist

trump empowered all agencies with his crackdowns

he also created a climate of FEAR

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

lmao

DUh

trump empowered all agencies with his crackdowns

he also created a climate of FEAR
Still no direct quote or action?

wow.

maybe it's best you just drop this failure of an accusation already

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The QAnon people who are definitely not Trump supporters, but just randomly happen to look to Trump for guidance and leadership

A QAnon follower wrote an open letter to Trump complaining that the movement's predictions kept turning out to be false

No fucknut, we all KNOW they are all Trump supporters. You HAVE to be a Trump supporter to buy the Qanon conspiracy.

Where YOU go full fucking retard is where you think just because Qanon is made up of Trump supporters .....that ALL Trump supporters are Qanon.

You think the fringe is the standard.

And you stick to this superficial thinking because you have been instructed to and you think it sheilds YOUR insane and authoritarian beliefs from valid scrunity because you can dismiss all opposition as "Qanon". Its exactly why Qanon exists. It's the scapegoat for a lying flippy flopping establishment.

Qanons are fringe on the Trump side. They are not even all "right wing". They are simply herd thinkers.....much like you guys. Only with you numb skulls the herd thinking is the mainstream where as on our "team" herd thinking is a fringe.

The existence of a basic bitch political cult doesnt prove any of OUR positions wrong. It doesnt make the vile lies and violence from team blue OKAY.

I know people are hard, arent they? They dont all fit nicely into your labeled boxes no matter how scary you find that.

^^Idiocy personified. ^^ She thinks ALL those leaning left are the "woke" fringe...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Pretty sure we were clear you will have to go ask people who are Qanoners and stop being so fucking retarded and gullible that you think all conservatives are Qanon. Or that all conservatives are even Trump supporters.

You fucking retard.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

No fucknut, we all KNOW they are all Trump supporters. You HAVE to be a Trump supporter to buy the Qanon conspiracy.

Where YOU go full fucking retard is where you think just because Qanon is made up of Trump supporters .....that ALL Trump supporters are Qanon.

You think the fringe is the standard.

And you stick to this superficial thinking because you have been instructed to and you think it sheilds YOUR insane and authoritarian beliefs from valid scrunity because you can dismiss all opposition as "Qanon". Its exactly why Qanon exists. It's the scapegoat for a lying flippy flopping establishment.

Qanons are fringe on the Trump side. They are not even all "right wing". They are simply herd thinkers.....much like you guys. Only with you numb skulls the herd thinking is the mainstream where as on our "team" herd thinking is a fringe.

The existence of a basic bitch political cult doesnt prove any of OUR positions wrong. It doesnt make the vile lies and violence from team blue OKAY.

I know people are hard, arent they? They dont all fit nicely into your labeled boxes no matter how scary you find that.

^^Idiocy personified. ^^ She thinks ALL those leaning left are the "woke" fringe...

she can’t even comprehend what “stay woke” was initially utilized for…

Why they refuse to admit they are racist is beyond my comprehension. The blatant DENIAL followed-up with the immediate justifications and BLM bashing is foul AF.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
These idiots wouldn't recognize themselves and their own behavior if they had a mirror erected 6 inches from their faces.

Just how unaware can a person be? They get all pissy about QAnon, but paint us all with the same brush. Fuck 'em, they own MTG & Boehbert if we own the Squad.