Just a Moment, Then - Who Rigged the Election?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
They (conservatives) also believe that former President Donald Trump was elected president as part of a plot to launch a counter-coup against that cabal.

...a plot by who? Who rigged the election so he'd win?
I see no one wants to tackle this question.
.If Trump's election was a plot to oppose the cannibal pedoCabal, who rigged the election so he'd win and be able to carry on this important work?

Dear idiot, no one here endorses Qanon. It was always a tiny fringe or a tiny fringe which virtually everyone laughed at. That you are so stupid as to think everyone not on your side is some how a supporter of it shows what a stupid pile of dog shit you really are.
But you all believe the BIG LIE without any evidence. That's a QAnon thing.
..and you all have those MY Pillows which transmit secret Q-messages to you while you sleep. Although how you people can sleep at night is beyond me - all the lies you tell.

Nope. We dont. "The Big Lie" is a propaganda buzz phrase employeed to minimize or dismiss any challange at all to the obviously rigged election system.

Pretty obvious tactic when they cant deny any meddling, they just strawman and dismiss every claim.

If you are dumb enough(and you are) to think elections are only rigged when a Republican wins (Russiagate much?) and that there are no cases of systemic election meddling at all whatsoever and it's either the Qanon narrative or yours.....more is the fool you, H.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
The QAnon people who are definitely not Trump supporters, but just randomly happen to look to Trump for guidance and leadership

A QAnon follower wrote an open letter to Trump complaining that the movement's predictions kept turning out to be false

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

No fucknut, we all KNOW they are all Trump supporters. You HAVE to be a Trump supporter to buy the Qanon conspiracy.

Where YOU go full fucking retard is where you think just because Qanon is made up of Trump supporters .....that ALL Trump supporters are Qanon.

You think the fringe is the standard.

And you stick to this superficial thinking because you have been instructed to and you think it sheilds YOUR insane and authoritarian beliefs from valid scrunity because you can dismiss all opposition as "Qanon". Its exactly why Qanon exists. It's the scapegoat for a lying flippy flopping establishment.

Qanons are fringe on the Trump side. They are not even all "right wing". They are simply herd thinkers.....much like you guys. Only with you numb skulls the herd thinking is the mainstream where as on our "team" herd thinking is a fringe.

The existence of a basic bitch political cult doesnt prove any of OUR positions wrong. It doesnt make the vile lies and violence from team blue OKAY.

I know people are hard, arent they? They dont all fit nicely into your labeled boxes no matter how scary you find that.

^^Idiocy personified. ^^ She thinks ALL those leaning left are the "woke" fringe...

she can’t even comprehend what “stay woke” was initially utilized for…

Why they refuse to admit they are racist is beyond my comprehension. The blatant DENIAL followed-up with the immediate justifications and BLM bashing is foul AF.
I am always amused when these shit4brains pull out the old "Obama invented racism" schtick.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
They (conservatives) also believe that former President Donald Trump was elected president as part of a plot to launch a counter-coup against that cabal.

.If Trump's election was a plot to oppose the cannibal pedoCabal, who rigged the election so he'd win and be able to carry on this important work?

Dear idiot, no one here endorses Qanon. It was always a tiny fringe or a tiny fringe which virtually everyone laughed at. That you are so stupid as to think everyone not on your side is some how a supporter of it shows what a stupid pile of dog shit you really are.
..and you all have those MY Pillows which transmit secret Q-messages to you while you sleep. Although how you people can sleep at night is beyond me - all the lies you tell.

Nope. We dont. "The Big Lie" is a propaganda buzz phrase employeed to minimize or dismiss any challange at all to the obviously rigged election system.

Pretty obvious tactic when they cant deny any meddling, they just strawman and dismiss every claim.

If you are dumb enough(and you are) to think elections are only rigged when a Republican wins (Russiagate much?) and that there are no cases of systemic election meddling at all whatsoever and it's either the Qanon narrative or yours.....more is the fool you, H.
So all the house seats the Trumptards picked up in the last election were all meddled into office?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The only problem with their Big Lie is that even many Republicans have admitted it's a Big Lie.

Dumb asses

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Almost a full year in and the libtards have nothing good to say about BIden. So they just continue to cry about trump

lmao

don’t worry… I predict you’ll get your coveted dictator in 2024

You will also blame the left
that's if we still have a county by the time your geriatric gimp of a fraudulently installed Chinese puppet leaves office

if the relic goes down… an angry black woman will be in charge

maybe we should start deporting our lesbians to China to help with their shortage lol

Dems are already trying to figure out how to get rid of incompetent Kamala. 22% approval rating and falling for that racist.

Well, I mean now that she served her box checking purpose what did you think they were gonna do with the gibbering doorstop?

just please… please… pretty please with a cherry on top…

DO. NOT. ELECT. ANOTHER. RACIST. FUCKWAD.
Can you provide a single quote or action which proves trump is a racist?

the riots weren’t enough proof?
in what way are the actions of looters and lunatics proof that Trump is a racist

this I gotta hear :LOL3:

BLM and these racist riots started under Obama.

People whose brains havent been rotted with dem/prog propaganda can plainly see the riots are state sanctioned, left wing incited political violence.

But yeah blame Trump because the dem/prog establishment lies and incites violence.

There is a serious pattern of these people blaming everyone but the liars and attackers.

someone took their crazy pills AGAIN today…

While you were out perpetuating the “fake virus” myth….

a black man by the name of Floyd was killed by a cop in a hold that has since been banned by most precincts

DUh
His drug overdose contributed more to his death than anything else.
I'm trying to figure out how you leap from bad cop murdering a suspect (and being held accountable for it) to Trump being a racist

did Trump mind control Chauvin into killing floyd or something?

On a side note, liberals don't tend to think things through, almost never, they base almost everything on emotions. The reason the liars who claim mythical "systemic racism" is every where but they can't come up with a single decent answer is because they have no evidence, they just feel it must be true. What is actually probably true doesn't matter to them.

That is why they come up with insane policies like defund the police then are shocked when violent crime skyrockets. They literally are not intelligent or informed enough to see the obvious cause and effect relationship.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Almost a full year in and the libtards have nothing good to say about BIden. So they just continue to cry about trump

lmao

that's if we still have a county by the time your geriatric gimp of a fraudulently installed Chinese puppet leaves office

maybe we should start deporting our lesbians to China to help with their shortage lol

Dems are already trying to figure out how to get rid of incompetent Kamala. 22% approval rating and falling for that racist.

Well, I mean now that she served her box checking purpose what did you think they were gonna do with the gibbering doorstop?

in what way are the actions of looters and lunatics proof that Trump is a racist

People whose brains havent been rotted with dem/prog propaganda can plainly see the riots are state sanctioned, left wing incited political violence.

But yeah blame Trump because the dem/prog establishment lies and incites violence.

There is a serious pattern of these people blaming everyone but the liars and attackers.

a black man by the name of Floyd was killed by a cop in a hold that has since been banned by most precincts

DUh
I'm trying to figure out how you leap from bad cop murdering a suspect (and being held accountable for it) to Trump being a racist

On a side note, liberals don't tend to think things through, almost never, they base almost everything on emotions. The reason the liars who claim mythical "systemic racism" is every where but they can't come up with a single decent answer is because they have no evidence, they just feel it must be true. What is actually probably true doesn't matter to them.

That is why they come up with insane policies like defund the police then are shocked when violent crime skyrockets. They literally are not intelligent or informed enough to see the obvious cause and effect relationship.

Have you ever see the old Henry Fonda Movie "On Golden Pond"? What a bunch of Hollyweird bullshit, that pond was NOT made out of Gold!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

lmao

DUh

trump empowered all agencies with his crackdowns

he also created a climate of FEAR

I have heard some stupid claims made here but this one has to be in the top 10. You think allowing law enforcement to agencies to actually do their jobs and enforce the laws is... Racist?

That is so monumentally retarded you simply must be trolling. "He allowed law enforcement to enforce the law! How racist!" I don't know which drugs you are on but you need to cut back.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
The QAnon people who are definitely not Trump supporters, but just randomly happen to look to Trump for guidance and leadership

A QAnon follower wrote an open letter to Trump complaining that the movement's predictions kept turning out to be false

No fucknut, we all KNOW they are all Trump supporters. You HAVE to be a Trump supporter to buy the Qanon conspiracy.

Where YOU go full fucking retard is where you think just because Qanon is made up of Trump supporters .....that ALL Trump supporters are Qanon.

And you stick to this superficial thinking because you have been instructed to and you think it sheilds YOUR insane and authoritarian beliefs from valid scrunity because you can dismiss all opposition as "Qanon". Its exactly why Qanon exists. It's the scapegoat for a lying flippy flopping establishment.

Qanons are fringe on the Trump side. They are not even all "right wing". They are simply herd thinkers.....much like you guys. Only with you numb skulls the herd thinking is the mainstream where as on our "team" herd thinking is a fringe.

The existence of a basic bitch political cult doesnt prove any of OUR positions wrong. It doesnt make the vile lies and violence from team blue OKAY.

I know people are hard, arent they? They dont all fit nicely into your labeled boxes no matter how scary you find that.

^^Idiocy personified. ^^ She thinks ALL those leaning left are the "woke" fringe...

Why they refuse to admit they are racist is beyond my comprehension. The blatant DENIAL followed-up with the immediate justifications and BLM bashing is foul AF.
I am always amused when these shit4brains pull out the old "Obama invented racism" schtick.

Obama took massive steps for equality re minorities & LGBTQ+

Trump ~ the “unproven racist” did everything he could to put it back the way the far right Christian extremist Republicans have always had it.

Texas and Wisconsin lost their damn minds as a result therefrom…

MAKE. AMERICA. WHITE. AGAIN.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
See what I mean? Complete fact free nonsense. Just "I feel..." emotional crap. Facts and reality do not matter to these people.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
These idiots wouldn't recognize themselves and their own behavior if they had a mirror erected 6 inches from their faces.

Just how unaware can a person be? They get all pissy about QAnon, but paint us all with the same brush. Fuck 'em, they own MTG & Boehbert if we own the Squad.

She went on a full-blown racist rant about Lincoln back in 2018… and it was alarming to say the least.

I have mixed race/culture children (father is Mexican). I don’t keep people like this around and for good reason.

Unfortunately, it wasn’t until Trump that I realized she was racist.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
These idiots wouldn't recognize themselves and their own behavior if they had a mirror erected 6 inches from their faces.

Just how unaware can a person be? They get all pissy about QAnon, but paint us all with the same brush. Fuck 'em, they own MTG & Boehbert if we own the Squad.

went on a full blown racist rant about Lincoln back in 2018… and it was alarming to say the least.

I have mixed race/culture children (father is Mexican). I don’t keep people like this around and for good reason.

No offense, Murdy...but I'm never shocked when a white person is racist, liberal, centrist and hand's down right-wingers.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
See what I mean? Complete fact free nonsense. Just "I feel..." emotional crap. Facts and reality do not matter to these people.

you actually post some of the most racist shit of everyone on this forum

Needless to say, I’m not surprised you need “hardcore proof” to make you feel like you’re not racist….

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

went on a full blown racist rant about Lincoln back in 2018… and it was alarming to say the least.

No offense, Murdy...but I'm never shocked when a white person is racist, liberal, centrist and hand's down right-wingers.

me either…

but I’m not letting this shit anywhere near my family

OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

If you ask President Donald Trump, he isn’t racist. To the contrary, he’s repeatedly
that he’s “the least racist person that you’ve ever encountered.”

Trump’s actual record, however, tells a very different story.

On the campaign trail, Trump repeatedly made explicitly racist and otherwise bigoted remarks, from calling Mexican immigrants criminals and rapists, to proposing a ban on all Muslims entering the US, to suggesting a judge should recuse himself from a case solely because of the judge’s Mexican heritage.

The trend has continued into his presidency. From
to
after they held a violent rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, to
, Trump hasn’t stopped with racist acts after his 2016 election.

Most recently, Trump has
the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus the “Chinese virus” and “kung flu” — racist terms that tap into the kind of xenophobia that he latched onto during his 2016 presidential campaign; Trump’s own adviser, Kellyanne Conway,
“kung flu” a “highly offensive” term. And Trump
that Sen. Kamala Harris, who’s Black, “doesn’t meet the requirements” to run for vice president — a repeat of the birther conspiracy theory that he perpetuated about former President Barack Obama.

This is nothing new for Trump. In fact, the
Trump appeared in the pages of the New York Times, back in the 1970s, was when the US Department of Justice sued him for racial discrimination. Since then, he has repeatedly appeared in newspaper pages across the world as he inspired more similar controversies.

RELATED

This long history is important. It would be one thing if Trump misspoke one or two times. But when you take all of his actions and comments together, a clear pattern emerges — one that suggests that bigotry is not just political opportunism on Trump’s part but a real element of his personality, character, and career.

Trump has a long history of racist controversies
Here’s a breakdown of Trump’s history, taken largely from
and an
:

• 1973: The US Department of Justice — under the Nixon administration, out of all administrations —
    the Trump Management Corporation for violating the Fair Housing Act. Federal officials found
    that Trump had refused to rent to Black tenants and lied to Black applicants about whether apartments were available, among other accusations. Trump said the federal government was trying to get him to rent to welfare recipients. In the aftermath, he signed an agreement in 1975 agreeing not to discriminate to renters of color without admitting to previous discrimination.
  • 1980s: Kip Brown, a former employee at Trump’s Castle, accused another one of Trump’s businesses of discrimination. “When Donald and Ivana came to the casino, the bosses would order all the black people off the floor,” Brown
    . “It was the eighties, I was a teenager, but I remember it: They put us all in the back.”
  • 1989: In a controversial case that’s been characterized as a modern-day lynching, four Black teenagers and one Latino teenager — the “Central Park Five” — were accused of attacking and raping a jogger in New York City. Trump immediately took charge in the case, running
    demanding, “BRING BACK THE DEATH PENALTY. BRING BACK OUR POLICE!” The teens’ convictions were later vacated after they spent
    , and the city paid $41 million in a settlement to the teens. But Trump in October 2016
    he still believes they’re guilty, despite the DNA evidence to the contrary.
  • 1991: A
    by John O’Donnell, former president of Trump Plaza Hotel and Casino in Atlantic City, quoted Trump’s criticism of a Black accountant: “Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day. … I think that the guy is lazy. And it’s probably not his fault, because laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is, I believe that. It’s not anything they can control.” Trump later said in a
    that “the stuff O’Donnell wrote about me is probably true.”
  • 1992: The Trump Plaza Hotel and Casino
    because it transferred Black and women dealers off tables to accommodate a big-time gambler’s prejudices.
  • 1993: In congressional testimony, Trump
    that some Native American reservations operating casinos shouldn’t be allowed because “they don’t look like Indians to me.”
  • 2000: In opposition to a casino proposed by the St. Regis Mohawk tribe, which he saw as a financial threat to his casinos in Atlantic City, Trump secretly ran a
    suggesting the tribe had a “record of criminal activity [that] is well documented.”
  • 2004: In season two of The Apprentice, Trump
    Kevin Allen, a Black contestant, for being overeducated. “You’re an unbelievably talented guy in terms of education, and you haven’t done anything,” Trump said on the show. “At some point you have to say, ‘That’s enough.’”
  • 2005: Trump
    what was essentially The Apprentice: White People vs. Black People. He
    he “wasn’t particularly happy” with the most recent season of his show, so he was considering “an idea that is fairly controversial — creating a team of successful African Americans versus a team of successful whites. Whether people like that idea or not, it is somewhat reflective of our very vicious world.”
  • 2010: In 2010, there was a huge national controversy over the “Ground Zero Mosque” — a proposal to build a Muslim community center in Lower Manhattan, near the site of the 9/11 attacks. Trump opposed the project, calling it “insensitive,” and
    one of the investors in the project. On The Late Show With David Letterman, Trump
    , referring to Muslims, “Well, somebody’s blowing us up. Somebody’s blowing up buildings, and somebody’s doing lots of bad stuff.”
  • 2011: Trump played a
    in pushing false rumors that Obama — the country’s first Black president — was not born in the US. He claimed to send investigators to Hawaii to
    . Obama later released his birth certificate, calling Trump a “
    .” The
    has found a strong correlation between birtherism, as the conspiracy theory is called, and racism. But Trump has
    pushing this conspiracy theory in private.
  • 2011: While Trump suggested that Obama wasn’t born in the US, he also argued that maybe Obama wasn’t a good enough student to have gotten into Columbia or Harvard Law School, and demanded Obama release his university transcripts. Trump
    , “I heard he was a terrible student. Terrible. How does a bad student go to Columbia and then to Harvard?”
For many people, none of these incidents, individually, may be damning: One of these alone might suggest that Trump is simply a bad speaker and perhaps racially insensitive (“politically incorrect,” as he would put it), but not overtly racist.

But when you put all these events together, a clear pattern emerges. At the very least, Trump has a history of playing into people’s racism to bolster himself — and that likely says something about him, too.

And, of course, there’s everything that’s happened through and since his presidential campaign.

etc....

Can't wait for the whataboutisms to begin.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

"It makes me big sadz when our hypocrisy is brought up" ~ dumb sociopathic leftard

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

If you ask President Donald Trump, he isn’t racist. To the contrary, he’s repeatedly

On the campaign trail, Trump repeatedly made explicitly racist and otherwise bigoted remarks, from calling Mexican immigrants criminals and rapists, to proposing a ban on all Muslims entering the US, to suggesting a judge should recuse himself from a case solely because of the judge’s Mexican heritage.

to

Most recently, Trump has
the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus the “Chinese virus” and “kung flu” — racist terms that tap into the kind of xenophobia that he latched onto during his 2016 presidential campaign; Trump’s own adviser, Kellyanne Conway,
that Sen. Kamala Harris, who’s Black, “doesn’t meet the requirements” to run for vice president — a repeat of the birther conspiracy theory that he perpetuated about former President Barack Obama.

Trump appeared in the pages of the New York Times, back in the 1970s, was when the US Department of Justice sued him for racial discrimination. Since then, he has repeatedly appeared in newspaper pages across the world as he inspired more similar controversies.

RELATED

This long history is important. It would be one thing if Trump misspoke one or two times. But when you take all of his actions and comments together, a clear pattern emerges — one that suggests that bigotry is not just political opportunism on Trump’s part but a real element of his personality, character, and career.

and an
:

• 1973: The US Department of Justice — under the Nixon administration, out of all administrations —
    the Trump Management Corporation for violating the Fair Housing Act. Federal officials found
    that Trump had refused to rent to Black tenants and lied to Black applicants about whether apartments were available, among other accusations. Trump said the federal government was trying to get him to rent to welfare recipients. In the aftermath, he signed an agreement in 1975 agreeing not to discriminate to renters of color without admitting to previous discrimination.
  • 1980s: Kip Brown, a former employee at Trump’s Castle, accused another one of Trump’s businesses of discrimination. “When Donald and Ivana came to the casino, the bosses would order all the black people off the floor,” Brown
    . “It was the eighties, I was a teenager, but I remember it: They put us all in the back.”
  • 1989: In a controversial case that’s been characterized as a modern-day lynching, four Black teenagers and one Latino teenager — the “Central Park Five” — were accused of attacking and raping a jogger in New York City. Trump immediately took charge in the case, running
    demanding, “BRING BACK THE DEATH PENALTY. BRING BACK OUR POLICE!” The teens’ convictions were later vacated after they spent
    , and the city paid $41 million in a settlement to the teens. But Trump in October 2016
    by John O’Donnell, former president of Trump Plaza Hotel and Casino in Atlantic City, quoted Trump’s criticism of a Black accountant: “Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day. … I think that the guy is lazy. And it’s probably not his fault, because laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is, I believe that. It’s not anything they can control.” Trump later said in a
    because it transferred Black and women dealers off tables to accommodate a big-time gambler’s prejudices.
    that some Native American reservations operating casinos shouldn’t be allowed because “they don’t look like Indians to me.”
  • 2000: In opposition to a casino proposed by the St. Regis Mohawk tribe, which he saw as a financial threat to his casinos in Atlantic City, Trump secretly ran a
    suggesting the tribe had a “record of criminal activity [that] is well documented.”
    Kevin Allen, a Black contestant, for being overeducated. “You’re an unbelievably talented guy in terms of education, and you haven’t done anything,” Trump said on the show. “At some point you have to say, ‘That’s enough.’”
    he “wasn’t particularly happy” with the most recent season of his show, so he was considering “an idea that is fairly controversial — creating a team of successful African Americans versus a team of successful whites. Whether people like that idea or not, it is somewhat reflective of our very vicious world.”
  • 2010: In 2010, there was a huge national controversy over the “Ground Zero Mosque” — a proposal to build a Muslim community center in Lower Manhattan, near the site of the 9/11 attacks. Trump opposed the project, calling it “insensitive,” and
    one of the investors in the project. On The Late Show With David Letterman, Trump
    , referring to Muslims, “Well, somebody’s blowing us up. Somebody’s blowing up buildings, and somebody’s doing lots of bad stuff.”
    in pushing false rumors that Obama — the country’s first Black president — was not born in the US. He claimed to send investigators to Hawaii to
    .” The
    has found a strong correlation between birtherism, as the conspiracy theory is called, and racism. But Trump has
  • 2011: While Trump suggested that Obama wasn’t born in the US, he also argued that maybe Obama wasn’t a good enough student to have gotten into Columbia or Harvard Law School, and demanded Obama release his university transcripts. Trump
    , “I heard he was a terrible student. Terrible. How does a bad student go to Columbia and then to Harvard?”
For many people, none of these incidents, individually, may be damning: One of these alone might suggest that Trump is simply a bad speaker and perhaps racially insensitive (“politically incorrect,” as he would put it), but not overtly racist.

But when you put all these events together, a clear pattern emerges. At the very least, Trump has a history of playing into people’s racism to bolster himself — and that likely says something about him, too.

And, of course, there’s everything that’s happened through and since his presidential campaign.

etc....

Is there an audio transcription of this for our Conservitarded friends to listen to?

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

"It makes me big sadz when our hypocrisy is brought up" ~ dumb sociopathic leftard
Cite me a few examples of how Obama created Racism in America.

OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

to

Most recently, Trump has

RELATED

and an
:

.” The

etc....

Is there an audio transcription of this for our Conservitarded friends to listen to?
Reeeding is haaaard.

That's why they just listen to QAnon and repeat after it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Why am I not surprised when asked for an example......they puke up VOX. Like it's a serious source and not a partisan rag that lies and spreads pro establishment misinfo?

Here is a regular person who walked through every media claim and provided cited facts.

There are hours worth of completely shredding media propaganda. Not that I think these shills are gonna bother with any of it. They have the attention span of sound bytes.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Cite me a few examples of how Obama created Racism in America.

Cite where I made that claim?

Wait......are you admitting BLM and riots are a racist cult?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

to

Most recently, Trump has

RELATED

and an
:

.” The

etc....

I just provided and hour and 13 minutes of audio debunking most of this Vox leftwing propaganda

You're welcome. I think it even has pictures.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

to

Most recently, Trump has

RELATED

and an
:

.” The

etc....

Reeeding is haaaard.

That's why they just listen to QAnon and repeat after it.

"Everything I dont like that contradicts muh establishment lies is right wing/Qanon! Only Vox and MSNBC are teh truth!" ~ Brainwashed shill who doesnt really care but wants to cling to reasons to hate humanity

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Needless to say, I’m not surprised you need “hardcore proof” to make you feel like you’re not racist….

Horse shit. You said allowing law enforcement to enforce the duely passed laws of our country was "racist". You got upset that I pointed out how stupid that claim was and now your just spinning your wheels and trying to change the subject. Your claim was completely fact free and mind rottingly stupid and even you know it.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

to

Most recently, Trump has

RELATED

and an
:

.” The

etc....

I just provided and hour and 13 minutes of audio debunking most of this Vox leftwing propaganda

You're welcome. I think it even has pictures.
if there are no pictures of cock he won't be interested

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

Horse shit. You said allowing law enforcement to enforce the duely passed laws of our country was "racist". You got upset that I pointed out what a stupid that claim was and now your just spinning your wheels and trying to change the subject. Your claim was completely fact free and mind rotting stupid and even you know it.
Given the appropriate opportunity, would you sniff Andy Ngo's hair?

OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

discussed the role President Trump’s racist rhetoric has played in encouraging violence in America. Predictably, some podcast listeners responded skeptically on Twitter, doubting the association between Trump and hateful behavior. It would be naïve to think that data will change many individuals’ minds on this topic, but nonetheless, there is substantial evidence that Trump has encouraged racism and benefitted politically from it.
First, Donald Trump’s support in the 2016 campaign was clearly driven by racism, sexism, and xenophobia. While
have explained Trump’s success as a result of economic anxiety,
that
, racism, and sexism are much more strongly related to support for Trump. Trump’s much-discussed vote advantage with non-college-educated whites is misleading; when accounting for racism and sexism, the education gap among whites in the 2016 election returns to the typical levels of previous elections since 2000. Trump did not do especially well with non-college-educated whites, compared to other Republicans. He did especially well with white people who express sexist views about women and who deny racism exists.
Even more alarmingly, there is a clear correlation between Trump campaign events and incidents of prejudiced violence. FBI data show that since Trump’s election there has been
concentrated in counties where Trump won by larger margins. It was the second-largest uptick in hate crimes in the 25 years for which data are available, second only to the spike after September 11, 2001. Though hate crimes are typically most frequent in the summer, in 2016 they peaked in the fourth quarter (October-December). This new, higher rate of hate crimes continued throughout 2017.
The association between Trump and hate crimes is not limited to the election itself. Another study, based on data collected by the Anti-Defamation League, shows that counties that hosted a Trump campaign rally in 2016 saw hate crime rates
compared to similar counties that did not host a rally.

The data analysis discussed above has centered on correlations; they are suggestive of a link between Trump and racist attitudes and behavior, but do not actually demonstrate that one leads to the other. However, there is also causal evidence to point to. In experiments, being exposed to Trump’s rhetoric actually increases expressions of prejudice.
survey, researchers randomly exposed some respondents to racist comments by the president, such as:
“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re sending people that have lots of problems… They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

Other respondents were exposed to a statement by Hillary Clinton condemning prejudiced Trump supporters. Later in the study, the respondents were asked their opinion of various groups, including Mexican people, black people, and young people. Those who had read Trump’s words were more likely to write derogatory things not only about Mexican people, but also about other groups as well. By contrast, those who were exposed to Clinton’s words were less likely to express offensive views towards Muslims. Words do matter, and data prove it.
Unfortunately, there is little reason to expect this research to have much impact on public attitudes; increasingly, partisanship skews what Americans think
. But there is no excuse for avoiding clear, accurate descriptions of American political dynamics. When the data show that President Trump’s support stems from racist and sexist beliefs, and that his election emboldened Americans to engage in racist behavior, it is the responsibility of social scientists and other political observers to say so.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Horse shit. You said allowing law enforcement to enforce the duely passed laws of our country was "racist". You got upset that I pointed out what a stupid that claim was and now your just spinning your wheels and trying to change the subject. Your claim was completely fact free and mind rotting stupid and even you know it.
I bet you'd happily and eagerly sniff his balls

OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

Say Apey - have you any regular person talking points that show Trump is a racist?
If not all I'm left with is credible professional reporting and analysis.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Alrighty let's do this thing. Dovey vs Vox propaganda.

First bullshit claim without the entire truth

So.....nothing following this up with the counter suit Trump won? You guys and your twisted half truth lies. Looks like he sued over this smear.

20211130-155646.jpg

Looks like he was trying to avoid renting to welfare recipients mostly. Really doubt it was to keep out BLACK people. Especailly from the kind of guy who did this

I chose this article because it just fucking shows EVEN something good a person has done will still get degraded if the establishment hates you.

It doesnt fucking MATTER why. He did. End of.

Next claim next