Just a Moment, Then - Who Rigged the Election?

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

, baselessly, that a global cabal of Satan-worshipping pedophiles were embedded in institutions including the "deep state" and the Democratic Party, and were responsible for mind control and other nefarious acts.

They also believe that former President Donald Trump was elected president as part of a plot to launch a counter-coup against that cabal.

...a plot by who? Who rigged the election so he'd win? We must get to the bottom of this question.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
biden is a fake president and we all saw the fake ballots being slid out from under tables when CONs were booted out of the counting rooms and truckloads of ballots arriving by truck in the middle of the night, well after the time they were supposed to be submitted AND all the counties that received more mail in ballots than they sent out, AND all the affidavits testifying about fraud, fake ballots, and people getting to the polling places only to be told they already voted. There's no doubt whatsoever that this banana republic rigged the fuck out of its election.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
biden is a fake president and we all saw the fake ballots being slid out from under tables when CONs were booted out of the counting rooms and truckloads of ballots arriving by truck in the middle of the night, well after the time they were supposed to be submitted AND all the counties that received more mail in ballots than they sent out, AND all the affidavits testifying about fraud, fake ballots, and people getting to the polling places only to be told they already voted. There's no doubt whatsoever that this banana republic rigged the fuck out of its election.
are those truckloads of ballots in the room with you now?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No, but I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express a buncha times! Is hollifaggit going ass to mouth with you still?

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
But on a more serious note, I can readily understand why Big-PLEASE ASS BOX ME! would be pro Trump.

debunked-false-photo-donald-trump-jeffrey-epstein-car-752x501.jpg

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
No, but I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express a buncha times! Is hollifaggit going ass to mouth with you still?
Are you interested in some pics?

OP
OP
Holliday1881

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
We all see how hard you've been trying,
.but it just isn't working out for you.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You took pics? Sik fuk!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Bad news, aidsman took picks of you two, faggit.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
You took pics? Sik fuk!
main-qimg-6b4fa062beb195a3ec85302de190316f

This is a Tom Cruise a famous actor, who is also short like you.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
You should pay closer attention to the written word, and less to your secret innermost desires.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You took pics? Sik fuk!

Wait, I'm short? Are short peepoe in the room with you right now?

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
You took pics? Sik fuk!

is peepoe in the bathroom with you now?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You should pay closer attention to the written word, and less to your secret innermost desires.
You should quit being a faggit, Gavy boi!!!!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You took pics? Sik fuk!

is peepoe in the bathroom with you now?
Is peepoe in your prolapsed asshole now?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
But on a more serious note, I can readily understand why Big-PLEASE ASS BOX ME! would be pro Trump.

worst chop ever, fagboi. Suck some cock as a consolation prize
Yes - that's really Ivanka when she was 12. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Unless you're the PLEASE ASS BOX ME! who thinks sexual thoughts into picture when none are actually there

So how long have you harbored these sexual urges towards children Holipedo?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yes - that's really Ivanka when she was 12. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Unless you're the PLEASE ASS BOX ME! who thinks sexual thoughts into picture when none are actually there

Aidsman, hollifaggit, and seamolester meet up and rape kids all damned day in Seamolesters shitty little CR Hovel.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

, baselessly, that a global cabal of Satan-worshipping pedophiles were embedded in institutions including the "deep state" and the Democratic Party, and were responsible for mind control and other nefarious acts.

They also believe that former President Donald Trump was elected president as part of a plot to launch a counter-coup against that cabal.

...a plot by who? Who rigged the election so he'd win? We must get to the bottom of this question.

Its Qanon that believes the cabal of satan worshiping pedophiles. It's not a "far right group". Its literally random regular ass people who have seen this conspiracy propaganda and out of out (rightful) mistrust of the media and establishment have decided this conspiracy makes sense to them. It's just a quasi political cult.

You know a cult like BLM only Qanon isnt an active public safety threat and doesnt try to ruin peoples lives.

As with ANY cult....including YOURS, they simply adjust reality to accommodate their narratives.

People who cannot discern facts from propaganda and who have heavy biases are all vulnerable to falling into traps like this.

I'm sure that applies to everyone but you though. Your ridiculous personal war with anyone right of Stalin(cOnZ omg) is totally rational, rooted in truth, and is free of propaganda and falsehoods.

Since you are so interested in the Q crowd, why dont you go ask them these questions? We have no Qanons here at BF and honestly most people here dont really know much about it. In fact Big and Lok didnt even know it existed until untold them about it and their interest lasted exactly 10 minutes for a quicky break down.

You establishment shills are more invested in that than anyone. Just like you are supposed to be.

Preemptive "iSaNe pErSon aLeRt!".

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Ffs.

"Look at muh propaganda! I noez it's all true cuz yeah.....its why we elected an actual finger rapist!"

The total shit about Trump and his daughter is some the most eyeroll inducing shit they used. Let's be deranged desperate pervert smear campaigners while ignoring Biden pinching a little girls nipple on camera.

Real sexual assault is boring!! Let's make shit up and hump it!

So that video is basically why black inner city children dont get School Choice. I'm sure it's worth it.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
The QAnon people who are definitely not Trump supporters, but just randomly happen to look to Trump for guidance and leadership

A QAnon follower wrote an open letter to Trump complaining that the movement's predictions kept turning out to be false

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Along with cock sucking, this type of shit is all you talk about. I’m wondering, do you post from jail?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The QAnon people who are definitely not Trump supporters, but just randomly happen to look to Trump for guidance and leadership

A QAnon follower wrote an open letter to Trump complaining that the movement's predictions kept turning out to be false

No fucknut, we all KNOW they are all Trump supporters. You HAVE to be a Trump supporter to buy the Qanon conspiracy.

Where YOU go full fucking retard is where you think just because Qanon is made up of Trump supporters .....that ALL Trump supporters are Qanon.

You think the fringe is the standard.

And you stick to this superficial thinking because you have been instructed to and you think it sheilds YOUR insane and authoritarian beliefs from valid scrunity because you can dismiss all opposition as "Qanon". Its exactly why Qanon exists. It's the scapegoat for a lying flippy flopping establishment.

Qanons are fringe on the Trump side. They are not even all "right wing". They are simply herd thinkers.....much like you guys. Only with you numb skulls the herd thinking is the mainstream where as on our "team" herd thinking is a fringe.

The existence of a basic bitch political cult doesnt prove any of OUR positions wrong. It doesnt make the vile lies and violence from team blue OKAY.

I know people are hard, arent they? They dont all fit nicely into your labeled boxes no matter how scary you find that.