Let’s take a moment….

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
For the right-tard posters who think this article is stupid…

It addresses how there are people who suffer mental illness in every country around the world, and why mass shootings are only happening in the US.

There have been at least 4 in the past month alone. If you don’t think this is an issue, you are the problem.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It addresses how there are people who suffer mental illness in every country around the world, and why mass shootings are only happening in the US.

There have been at least 4 in the past month alone. If you don’t think this is an issue, you are the problem.

1) They are not only happening in the US. They are not even highest in the US. Also, most of them are gang related.

2) I agree we need to bring back public insane asylums and have laws requiring people to be committed if they are a danger or cannot care for themselves. Also drugs need to be recriminalized in states like California and forced mandatory rehab should be the norm.

3) You've missed most of the mass shootings because it was gang members shooting each other and people around around them in ghettos. Mostly with illegal guns. I am sure if you pass yet more unconstitutional gun laws the criminals will magically start to obey the law though.

4) Yes, the article was a stupid propaganda piece with nothing new or of merit in it.

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

1) They are not only happening in the US. They are not even highest in the US. Also, most of them are gang related.

2) I agree we need to bring back public insane asylums and have laws requiring people to be committed if they are a danger or cannot care for themselves. Also drugs need to be recriminalized in states like California and forced mandatory rehab should be the norm.

3) You've missed most of the mass shootings because it was gang members shooting each other and people around around them in ghettos. Mostly with illegal guns. I am sure if you pass yet more unconstitutional gun laws the criminals will magically start to obey the law though.

The right has officially lost their right to call themselves pro-life. As for your other assertion that gangs are responsible:

Average (Mean) Annual Death Rate per Million People from Mass Public Shootings (U.S., Canada, and
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
, 2009-2015):

1. Norway — 1.888
  2. Serbia — 0.381
  3. France — 0.347
  4. Macedonia — 0.337
  5. Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
    — 0.206
  6. Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
    — 0.185
  7. Switzerland — 0.142
  8. Finland — 0.132
  9. Belgium — 0.128
  10. Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
    — 0.123
  11. United States — 0.089
  12. Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
    — 0.068
  13. Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
    — 0.051
  14. Canada — 0.032
  15. England — 0.027
  16. Germany — 0.023
  17. Russia — 0.012
  18. Italy — 0.009

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The right has officially lost their right to call themselves pro-life. As for your other assertion that gangs are responsible:

Average (Mean) Annual Death Rate per Million People from Mass Public Shootings (U.S., Canada, and
, 2009-2015):

1. Norway — 1.888
  2. Serbia — 0.381
  3. France — 0.347
  4. Macedonia — 0.337
  5. Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
    — 0.206
  6. Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
    — 0.185
  7. Switzerland — 0.142
  8. Finland — 0.132
  9. Belgium — 0.128
  10. Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
    — 0.123
  11. United States — 0.089
  12. Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
    — 0.068
  13. Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
    — 0.051
  14. Canada — 0.032
  15. England — 0.027
  16. Germany — 0.023
  17. Russia — 0.012
  18. Italy — 0.009

Murdy, you claimed it only happened in the US and that it was higher than any other country. It is not. Not even close. Also check out the hundred or so cou tries not on that list because many of them are higher. Your own data said your claim was incorrect.

Oh, and it is a fact that most mass shootings are gang related in the US.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The background check did nothing to stop this guy because he had no mental health or criminal history.

Abbott also explained that Ramos was reportedly a high school dropout with no known mental health history or criminal history identified yet. A possible juvenile criminal record has yet to be confirmed, he said

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The background check did nothing to stop this guy because he had no mental health or criminal history.

Abbott also explained that Ramos was reportedly a high school dropout with no known mental health history or criminal history identified yet. A possible juvenile criminal record has yet to be confirmed, he said

I don't think anyone under the age of 21 should be able to buy a weapon. Only exception are those that are shooting as competitive sport with a mental health check and a coach, etc.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We had a case just last month where the 5th circuit shot down a law requiring people to be 21 to buy a firearm. The five panel of judges all agreed that 18 years old was adulthood and that constitutional rights cannot be denied to 18, 19, and 20 year olds.

You are literally ignoring all the case law.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
We had a case just last month where the 5th circuit shot down a law requiring people to be 21 to buy a firearm. The five panel of judges all agreed that 18 years old was adulthood and that constitutional rights cannot be denied to 18, 19, and 20 year olds.

You are literally ignoring all the case law.

I'm not ignoring it, I think it's wrong.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

I don't think anyone under the age of 21 should be able to buy a weapon. Only exception are those that are shooting as competitive sport with a mental health check and a coach, etc.

I think every household should be issued an automatic weapon like they do in Switzerland. An armed society is a polite society, after all.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I think every household should be issued an automatic weapon like they do in Switzerland. An armed society is a polite society, after all.

They don't have a standing army. There is a specific reason for gun ownership there.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

They don't have a standing army. There is a specific reason for gun ownership there.

I don't know how the point missed the wide side of your barn, but apparently it has.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I don't know how the point missed the wide side of your barn, but apparently it has.

You missed the point. Those weapons are culturally and politically perceived as tools to be used in the case of foreign hostility of some kind, not for one another.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Did you know that with a population of over 1 billion there are only 50,000 immigrants in china?

amazaballs huh?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

You missed the point. Those weapons are culturally and politically perceived as tools to be used in the case of foreign hostility of some kind, not for one another.

And our 2nd amendment, culturally and politically, ensures the people's mandate is fulfilled.

Duh!

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Did you know that with a population of over 1 billion there are only 50,000 immigrants in china?

amazaballs huh?

Everyone know the Chinks are incredibly racists.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I still think it would be a good idea if we all gave our guns to the responsible gun owners like admin and levon

you know, cause guns are badd and only pussies own them

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
MAGA

Make America Grieve Again

what exactly do they do for this country besides fuck everything up?

Not a damn thing.

I disagree… they continuously perpetuate the racial divide

I disagree, the media does, which makes easily manipulated folks on the Left believe them.

Y'all cant post one racist thing Trump said, and cant post one accomplishment Biden did.... a guy with proven racism.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
MAGA

Make America Grieve Again

what exactly do they do for this country besides fuck everything up?

Not a damn thing.

I disagree… they continuously perpetuate the racial divide

Yes, I see that as fucking everything up. Nothing good, positive, enlightening is what I meant. They are evil and full of hate and mayhem.

Fiery but mostly peaceful protest.

iu