Let’s take a moment….

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
You used to have a special yen for Asian women as I recall

Good memory, old man. Yes, I find some asian women to be incredibly hot. Unfortunately I never got the chance to sample one before I married a superior white woman of the Master Race to continue the wise breeding choices that all my forebears have made. I did get to sample negresses, Mexicans and jewish gals as well as a bevy of redheads, brunettes and blonds before my wild oat bag was taken away.

So, you haven't slipped up since you committed to the comfort of familiarity?

No. Fidelity means something to me. My morals and ethics are not situational like with you Lefties.

Oh, right. You are "pro-life" for fetuses only. When it comes to victims of gun violence, you give no fucks about children dying. How situational can one get.

Actually, I am always consistent in putting Liberty first. I am not "pro life." It is my considered opinion, putting liberty first, that any woman's pregnancy is none of my business, none of your business and certainly not the business of the SCOTUS to have ruled on in the first place. Roe SHOULD have been remanded back to the States.

As for "victims of gun violence," once again I always put liberty first and realize that there is no law you could put in place regarding the regulation of guns that would have prevented this latest school shooting. I put the liberty of millions of law abiding gun owners before your politics-driven hysteria demanding we "do something" by passing yet more useless laws that only impact law abiding citizens and do nothing to deter maniacs like this school shooter.

What about the liberty of those who want to send their kids to school without fear of their kids becoming victims of a shooter? You laugh in the face of that sort of liberty. It's bizarre

Liberty and Security are two different thing. How's that old axiom go? 'Those who would give up freedom for security will end up with neither.'

The solution to school shootings is really very simple. We should just do what they did in Israel and mandate that school staff be issued weapons and receive training to defend the children who are their charges 8 hours a day. If such a measure had been in place in Texas it is highly likely there would have been fewer deaths.

But something tells me your betters on the Left won't allow you to think that.

That's assinine. I have posted before about how utterly absurd it is to expect anyone to be an effective teacher AND a marksman ever at the ready to take out a shooter. Fucking demented.

I said "staff," I didn't say teacher, did I? Why would you people insist that schools be "gun free zones" when the simple expedient would be to have armed staff?

Is that too much common sense for you?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Good memory, old man. Yes, I find some asian women to be incredibly hot. Unfortunately I never got the chance to sample one before I married a superior white woman of the Master Race to continue the wise breeding choices that all my forebears have made. I did get to sample negresses, Mexicans and jewish gals as well as a bevy of redheads, brunettes and blonds before my wild oat bag was taken away.

No. Fidelity means something to me. My morals and ethics are not situational like with you Lefties.

Oh, right. You are "pro-life" for fetuses only. When it comes to victims of gun violence, you give no fucks about children dying. How situational can one get.

Actually, I am always consistent in putting Liberty first. I am not "pro life." It is my considered opinion, putting liberty first, that any woman's pregnancy is none of my business, none of your business and certainly not the business of the SCOTUS to have ruled on in the first place. Roe SHOULD have been remanded back to the States.

As for "victims of gun violence," once again I always put liberty first and realize that there is no law you could put in place regarding the regulation of guns that would have prevented this latest school shooting. I put the liberty of millions of law abiding gun owners before your politics-driven hysteria demanding we "do something" by passing yet more useless laws that only impact law abiding citizens and do nothing to deter maniacs like this school shooter.

What about the liberty of those who want to send their kids to school without fear of their kids becoming victims of a shooter? You laugh in the face of that sort of liberty. It's bizarre

Liberty and Security are two different thing. How's that old axiom go? 'Those who would give up freedom for security will end up with neither.'

The solution to school shootings is really very simple. We should just do what they did in Israel and mandate that school staff be issued weapons and receive training to defend the children who are their charges 8 hours a day. If such a measure had been in place in Texas it is highly likely there would have been fewer deaths.

That's assinine. I have posted before about how utterly absurd it is to expect anyone to be an effective teacher AND a marksman ever at the ready to take out a shooter. Fucking demented.

I said "staff," I didn't say teacher, did I? Why would you people insist that schools be "gun free zones" when the simple expedient would be to have armed staff?

It's not a simple expedient, and if you had half as much brain power as you think you've got, you'd realize how ridiculous your claim is.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Wow.. You all sink to pretty low levels, huh? Shameful.

They're just lovable leftist shitbags. I'm used to it.

Stop painting everyone with a broad brushstroke. Though lately you've decided to hate me, I always thought you were rather okay for a conservative. I don't see you likely or capable of being a rapist.

I paint with a broad brush after I just got painted broadly as a rapist? OK.

And what makes you think I hate you?

Not all of us called you a rapist. And you paint it all as shitbags in that and most of your posts.

You used to be even keeled in how you address me, now you're one of the crowd. I suppose you're a follower. I pegged you wrong.

Try your guilt trip stuff on Rancid. He's always liked you, you know. That's why he gave you that cute nickname.

It's not a guilt trip. Facts are facts. You weren't a big asshole until you joined up with the "kewl" kids.

I have to disagree here. I've kinda always been an asshole as everyone from Dove to Biggie to Levon to Admin and Holliday will attest.

I can also attest to that fact.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

It's not a simple expedient, and if you had half as much brain power as you think you've got, you'd realize how ridiculous your claim is.

It is a simple expedient. You have a computer. Research "school shootings in Israel" and then come back and tell me how unsimple the expedient is.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Wow.. You all sink to pretty low levels, huh? Shameful.

They're just lovable leftist shitbags. I'm used to it.

Stop painting everyone with a broad brushstroke. Though lately you've decided to hate me, I always thought you were rather okay for a conservative. I don't see you likely or capable of being a rapist.

I paint with a broad brush after I just got painted broadly as a rapist? OK.

And what makes you think I hate you?

Not all of us called you a rapist. And you paint it all as shitbags in that and most of your posts.

You used to be even keeled in how you address me, now you're one of the crowd. I suppose you're a follower. I pegged you wrong.

Try your guilt trip stuff on Rancid. He's always liked you, you know. That's why he gave you that cute nickname.

It's not a guilt trip. Facts are facts. You weren't a big asshole until you joined up with the "kewl" kids.

I have to disagree here. I've kinda always been an asshole as everyone from Dove to Biggie to Levon to Admin and Holliday will attest.

Not to me. I know you've been an asshole, but you were more neutral with me. I guess I'm in good company now.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

Parkland High School had a resource officer on premises and the sad boy with guns still killed 17 people.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I think all classrooms should automatically lock to those entering from the outside. Surveillance cameras ought to be aimed at each door for each building in a school.

There should be a button for teachers to press where metal roll down "shades" or whatever they're called create a bullet proof class until danger is over. That ought to be taxed and paid for by gun and ammo owners since they don't want any regulation of a "well-regulated militia"

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

It is a simple expedient. You have a computer. Research "school shootings in Israel" and then come back and tell me how unsimple the expedient is.
What is one key difference between Israel and America? Cunts like you and your Homo Bro's would have no choice but to serve in the IDF, ie specialized training with fire arms.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I think all classrooms should automatically lock to those entering from the outside. Surveillance cameras ought to be aimed at each door for each building in a school.

There should be a button for teachers to press where metal roll down "shades" or whatever they're called create a bullet proof class until danger is over. That ought to be taxed and paid for by gun and ammo owners since they don't want any regulation of a "well-regulated militia"

I was JUST about to like your post, til you threw in that tax bullshit. What part of "shall not be infringed" do you not understand?

Schools here already have all those things in place Lilly. Believe they were implemented after the VT shooting. Our governor recently made a call for more Resource Officers at schools. Schools here always had one though.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

What is one key difference between Israel and America? Cunts like you and your Homo Bro's would have no choice but to serve in the IDF, ie specialized training with fire arms.

I have specialized training, fool.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Yeah, but they still send the girlie boys to the laundry.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Funny how they hate the NRA when the NRA promotes exactly that and safety courses and you can get these resources easily.

And all the people they want to disarm are all of responsible gun owners. We are the ones who should lose rights while people like that school shooter will still get guns and still commit gun violence. Just like we see in every single inner city. Just a bunch of vulnerable law abiding poor people, single moms. Mostly minorities. No way to defend themselves while living in high crime areas.

At LEAST these higher beings can take time out their day to turn a tragedy into a politcal argument and let us know how brainless and dumb we all are while offering absolutely nothing but self righteous nonsense.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

God knows in what?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

God knows in what?

He does. He sent an Angel to tell me how proud He is of me, and to keep it up.