Let’s take a moment….

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
You used to have a special yen for Asian women as I recall

Good memory, old man. Yes, I find some asian women to be incredibly hot. Unfortunately I never got the chance to sample one before I married a superior white woman of the Master Race to continue the wise breeding choices that all my forebears have made. I did get to sample negresses, Mexicans and jewish gals as well as a bevy of redheads, brunettes and blonds before my wild oat bag was taken away.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Good memory, old man. Yes, I find some asian women to be incredibly hot. Unfortunately I never got the chance to sample one before I married a superior white woman of the Master Race to continue the wise breeding choices that all my forebears have made. I did get to sample negresses, Mexicans and jewish gals as well as a bevy of redheads, brunettes and blonds before my wild oat bag was taken away.

So, you haven't slipped up since you committed to the comfort of familiarity?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
MAGA

Make America Grieve Again

what exactly do they do for this country besides fuck everything up?

Not a damn thing.

I disagree… they continuously perpetuate the racial divide

Yes, I see that as fucking everything up. Nothing good, positive, enlightening is what I meant. They are evil and full of hate and mayhem.

Fiery but mostly peaceful protest.

iu

completely off topic, but hey, that's what you do

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
MAGA

Not a damn thing.

Yes, I see that as fucking everything up. Nothing good, positive, enlightening is what I meant. They are evil and full of hate and mayhem.

iu

Sure sure, read your own derail.

I swear, does that bod of yours really operate on 2 brain cells? The logistics almost seem impossible.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
MAGA

Not a damn thing.

iu

I swear, does that bod of yours really operate on 2 brain cells? The logistics almost seem impossible.

Where did I get off the subject of gun violence and/or guns?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
MAGA

Not a damn thing.

iu

Its in the quote tree. Again with that reading comprehension lol.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
MAGA

Not a damn thing.

iu

Be specific. It's not reading comprehension that I have a problem with, I don't know what your pea brain is referring to. Point it out or fuck off.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
MAGA

Not a damn thing.

iu

Be specific. It's not reading comprehension that I have a problem with, I don't know what your pea brain is referring to. Point it out or fuck off.

I would, but you said you're not reading me anymore lol. So read your own post.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Is it just me or is lily being really really civil in her discussions with Blazor ?

Convince me no further that all you want are civil discussions, friend. I am a believer

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

No. Fidelity means something to me. My morals and ethics are not situational like with you Lefties.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The big brains on the left are at it again. The shooter was a Hispanic male and virtually all the victims were Hispanic yet the big brains claim he was a "white nationalist ".

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

No. Fidelity means something to me. My morals and ethics are not situational like with you Lefties.

Oh, right. You are "pro-life" for fetuses only. When it comes to victims of gun violence, you give no fucks about children dying. How situational can one get.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I am praying that this shooting is not as easily forgotten as ALL the other mass shootings in the US, and that one good thing comes out of it. The one good thing would be that all Americans finally rise up to put an end to this kind of insane violence, the likes of which are not seen in any other country on the planet.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Oh, right. You are "pro-life" for fetuses only. When it comes to victims of gun violence, you give no fucks about children dying. How situational can one get.

Actually, I am always consistent in putting Liberty first. I am not "pro life." It is my considered opinion, putting liberty first, that any woman's pregnancy is none of my business, none of your business and certainly not the business of the SCOTUS to have ruled on in the first place. Roe SHOULD have been remanded back to the States.

As for "victims of gun violence," once again I always put liberty first and realize that there is no law you could put in place regarding the regulation of guns that would have prevented this latest school shooting. I put the liberty of millions of law abiding gun owners before your politics-driven hysteria demanding we "do something" by passing yet more useless laws that only impact law abiding citizens and do nothing to deter maniacs like this school shooter.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Actually, I am always consistent in putting Liberty first. I am not "pro life." It is my considered opinion, putting liberty first, that any woman's pregnancy is none of my business, none of your business and certainly not the business of the SCOTUS to have ruled on in the first place. Roe SHOULD have been remanded back to the States.

As for "victims of gun violence," once again I always put liberty first and realize that there is no law you could put in place regarding the regulation of guns that would have prevented this latest school shooting. I put the liberty of millions of law abiding gun owners before your politics-driven hysteria demanding we "do something" by passing yet more useless laws that only impact law abiding citizens and do nothing to deter maniacs like this school shooter.

What about the liberty of those who want to send their kids to school without fear of their kids becoming victims of a shooter? You laugh in the face of that sort of liberty. It's bizarre

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
As it turns out Mericans are violent mother fuckers. Apparently tho, the rape of Asians women is what I re

Listen friend I care way more about the continuing gun violence in schools, or anywhere else, then many here. Ban all Military style weapons now. Seems a few Mericans like to test them out in schools and other assemblies. As I recall your attraction to Asian women involved rape. Correct me of I’m wrong.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
As it turns out Mericans are violent mother fuckers. Apparently tho, the rape of Asians women is what I re

Listen friend I care way more about the continuing gun violence in schools, or anywhere else, then many here. Ban all Military style weapons now. Seems a few Mericans like to test them out in schools and other assemblies. As I recall your attraction to Asian women involved rape. Correct me of I’m wrong.

Oh, wow. If he raped a woman, ever, no amount of fidelity can ever make him a moral man.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

What about the liberty of those who want to send their kids to school without fear of their kids becoming victims of a shooter? You laugh in the face of that sort of liberty. It's bizarre

Liberty and Security are two different thing. How's that old axiom go? 'Those who would give up freedom for security will end up with neither.'

The solution to school shootings is really very simple. We should just do what they did in Israel and mandate that school staff be issued weapons and receive training to defend the children who are their charges 8 hours a day. If such a measure had been in place in Texas it is highly likely there would have been fewer deaths.

But something tells me your betters on the Left won't allow you to think that.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Why do you guys keep saying this shit? The only way that would even make sense would be is he was arguing to make killing born children legal.

This comment is complete logical fallacy and it's a form of manipulation.

First off, Reggie is pro choice.

Second off, people who oppose abortion literally oppose the LEGAL KILLING of human beings.

Its ALREADY illegal to shoot up schools. So dont pull this bullshit that supporting our 2A rights is the same....or even comparable....to supporting the shooting of children. This NEVER works on anyone. Ever.

Another use of this terrible "logic" would also work for fucking CARS. You know how many kids and adults DIE in CAR ACCIDENTS?

So if you support cars, you just support children dying.

See? That's exactly how you guys sound when you sieze upon a tragedy like this to try to emotionally blackmail your political opposition.

Shooting human beings outside the context of self defense is murder and illegal. Pro life extends that legal protection to ALL human beings.

Emotionally manipulative "arguments" like this are not civil. Its irrational and lazy.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Wow.. You all sink to pretty low levels, huh? Shameful.

They're just lovable leftist shitbags. I'm used to it.

Stop painting everyone with a broad brushstroke. Though lately you've decided to hate me, I always thought you were rather okay for a conservative. I don't see you likely or capable of being a rapist.

I paint with a broad brush after I just got painted broadly as a rapist? OK.

And what makes you think I hate you?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Stop painting everyone with a broad brushstroke. Though lately you've decided to hate me, I always thought you were rather okay for a conservative. I don't see you likely or capable of being a rapist.

Not all of us called you a rapist. And you paint it all as shitbags in that and most of your posts.

You used to be even keeled in how you address me, now you're one of the crowd. I suppose you're a follower. I pegged you wrong.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Not all of us called you a rapist. And you paint it all as shitbags in that and most of your posts.

You used to be even keeled in how you address me, now you're one of the crowd. I suppose you're a follower. I pegged you wrong.

Try your guilt trip stuff on Rancid. He's always liked you, you know. That's why he gave you that cute nickname.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Try your guilt trip stuff on Rancid. He's always liked you, you know. That's why he gave you that cute nickname.

It's not a guilt trip. Facts are facts. You weren't a big asshole until you joined up with the "kewl" kids.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Liberty and Security are two different thing. How's that old axiom go? 'Those who would give up freedom for security will end up with neither.'

The solution to school shootings is really very simple. We should just do what they did in Israel and mandate that school staff be issued weapons and receive training to defend the children who are their charges 8 hours a day. If such a measure had been in place in Texas it is highly likely there would have been fewer deaths.

But something tells me your betters on the Left won't allow you to think that.

That's assinine. I have posted before about how utterly absurd it is to expect anyone to be an effective teacher AND a marksman ever at the ready to take out a shooter. Fucking demented.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

It's not a guilt trip. Facts are facts. You weren't a big asshole until you joined up with the "kewl" kids.

I have to disagree here. I've kinda always been an asshole as everyone from Dove to Biggie to Levon to Admin and Holliday will attest.