RB on the rigged system and how the pandemic has enriched the rich

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
We literally pointed out many times that the democrat lockdowns and riots and Covid measures have done absolutely NOTHING except destroy the middle/working class and make the wealthy elites wealthier.

We said this over and over.

Thank God someone with the label told you so NOW you want to discuss it. But when WE said this it was "bullshit".

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
The kind of guy who wants a Ferrari is suffering from a spiritual deficit?

Just about every guy who is being honest would like a Ferrari.

The ironic thing is the "spiritual guy" who told him that is probably suffering from a bad case of envy.

If some guy wants to work his ass off so he can afford a Ferrari, that is his choice. What we have right now are a bunch of lazy fuckwits who made the choice to be lazy fuckwits, but who are being brainwashed by guys like this guy into thinking they somehow deserve something for nothing.

I have nothing against the rich Ferrari owner. I have nothing against the poor public transit rider. Just do not try to take something that you did not earn.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The ironic thing is the "spiritual guy" who told him that is probably suffering from a bad case of envy.

If some guy wants to work his ass off so he can afford a Ferrari, that is his choice. What we have right now are a bunch of lazy fuckwits who made the choice to be lazy fuckwits, but who are being brainwashed by guys like this guy into thinking they somehow deserve something for nothing.

I have nothing against the rich Ferrari owner. I have nothing against the poor public transit rider. Just do not try to take something that you did not earn.

Another clueless response. OMG. The fact that this is how you interpret what he says would be laughable if it weren't so evil.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It might.....just might help, if we removed the government from our market. The government literally works for the elites. That small percent.

They even work pretty effectively to influence our elections and it works.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My spritual defect was spending $80K on an American factory race car. I'll fukin do it again.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Another clueless response. OMG. The fact that this is how you interpret what he says would be laughable if it weren't so evil.

You did not even try to spin what he said because you know you cannot.

But go ahead and try....

7:21

"but a spiritual person told me once that people that need to have vehicles like that are suffering from a deficit inside themselves and there is something wrong"

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
It might.....just might help, if we removed the government from our market. The government literally works for the elites. That small percent.

They even work pretty effectively to influence our elections and it works.

The government should have way less power. It should serve to benefit society when coordination is required - roads, infrastructure, etc.

Unfortunately there are too many useless people who need the government to take care of them in every way - food, housing, etc.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You did not even try to spin what he said because you know you cannot.

But go ahead and try....

7:21

"but a spiritual person told me once that people that need to have vehicles like that are suffering from a deficit inside themselves and there is something wrong"

What are you asking me?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
My spritual defect was spending $80K on an American factory race car. I'll fukin do it again.

I love American muscle. I still fuckin' love driving my factory-ordered 2002 Camaro Z28. In fact, I think I might go for a ride in the country in a few minutes...

People like LettuceButt are so fucked-up. They will put down the guy who buys an exotic car or a guy like you who has a need for speed.

They are just miserable assholes.

I will look at something and maybe say "That is not for me." But I understand different people have different preferences.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
He sums his overall point up after that. It's not just about a Ferrari. That's a metaphor, if you have any idea what that is. Yes, most people are seduced by beautiful things, but we need to get out of our cock rockets and look at the reality. The reality is, billions of people are suffering and the planet is being trashed. Is this okay? Is it better to lust after a Ferrari than it is to want to see the world be more just and more healthy?

If you think the acquisition of a Ferrari is a more admirable goal than to mitigate suffering for Earth and her people, well, then, I just feel sorry for you. Really, really sorry.

And, sadly, it also makes me question the theory of evolution. The "fittest" are definitely not those who are willing to trash the earth and kill off their own species through man-made poverty, disease, and pestilence. Those are the least fit among us.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
What are you asking me?

You said:

The fact that this is how you interpret what he says would be laughable if it weren't so evil.

So yeah, that is how I interpret what he said.

So you go ahead and interpret what he said.

Here is the quote:

You can find it at the 7:21 mark. Listen to what he says about how anyone driving a Ferrari "needs a hug" or some dumb shit.

Go, spin it.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What are you asking me?

You said:

The fact that this is how you interpret what he says would be laughable if it weren't so evil.

So yeah, that is how I interpret what he said.

So you go ahead and interpret what he said.

Here is the quote:

You can find it at the 7:21 mark. Listen to what he says about how anyone driving a Ferrari "needs a hug" or some dumb shit.

Go, spin it.

I already responded to that. Can you read?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Greed is the disordered desire for more than is decent or deserved, not for the greater good but for one’s own selfish interest, and at the detriment of others and society at large. Greed can be for anything, but is most commonly for food, money, possessions, power, fame, status,
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
, admiration, and sex.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The author suggests that greed comes from a childhood lacking in love and from low self esteem, among other things. Makes sense to me.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We literally pointed out many times that the democrat lockdowns and riots and Covid measures have done absolutely NOTHING except destroy the middle/working class and make the wealthy elites wealthier.

We said this over and over.

Thank God someone with the label told you so NOW you want to discuss it. But when WE said this it was "bullshit".

Governments the world over should tax Big Pharma because they overwhelmingly benefited from am International Emergency/unnatural situation. That way the monies can go into our health & Social systems.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
He sums his overall point up after that. It's not just about a Ferrari. That's a metaphor, if you have any idea what that is.

Not really a metaphor, as he clearly speaking literally about people who drive a Ferrari. But he is using it as one example of "nice things", even "overindulgence". The irony or you implying that I do not understand what a metaphor is, while demonstrating that you do not understand what a metaphor is....anyways, I will carry on...

Yes, most people are seduced by beautiful things, but we need to get out of our cock rockets and look at the reality.

People are allowed to have a little fun. You have no idea what they do in their lives. You just see a Ferrari and assume "uncaring, oblivious asshole". But you have no idea. You are just a clueless judgemental cunt.

The reality is, billions of people are suffering and the planet is being trashed. Is this okay?

Nobody said "It is okay."

A guy driving a Ferrari is not making any statement about that subject. He is just having a little fun, you miserable fuck.

Is it better to lust after a Ferrari than it is to want to see the world be more just and more healthy?

Not every second of every day is spent trying to make the world a better place by anyone, you absolute ridiculous idiot.

You and people like you are just trying to control what everyone else does with their lives. You try to shame the guy with the Ferrari, when he is just trying to live his life and enjoy himself. The dickface in the video is doing it because of envy. That is probably your problem too.

Claiming a guy must have a "spiritual deficit" because he has an exotic car. What a joke!

If you think the acquisition of a Ferrari is a more admirable goal than to mitigate suffering for Earth and her people, well, then, I just feel sorry for you. Really, really sorry.

Nobody has said that it is a more admirable goal, you absolute fuckin' brainwashed goof.

Where did you dream that up?

And, sadly, it also makes me question the theory of evolution. The "fittest" are definitely not those who are willing to trash the earth and kill off their own species through man-made poverty, disease, and pestilence. Those are the least fit among us.

Honestly, I would love to trash you over your apparent poor understanding of the theory of evolution, but I do really want to get going and drive my car really fast before it gets dark.

You know, for fun.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
He sums his overall point up after that. It's not just about a Ferrari. That's a metaphor, if you have any idea what that is.

Not really a metaphor, as he clearly speaking literally about people who drive a Ferrari. But he is using it as one example of "nice things", even "overindulgence". The irony or you implying that I do not understand what a metaphor is, while demonstrating that you do not understand what a metaphor is....anyways, I will carry on...

Yes, most people are seduced by beautiful things, but we need to get out of our cock rockets and look at the reality.

People are allowed to have a little fun. You have no idea what they do in their lives. You just see a Ferrari and assume "uncaring, oblivious asshole". But you have no idea. You are just a clueless judgemental cunt.

The reality is, billions of people are suffering and the planet is being trashed. Is this okay?

Nobody said "It is okay."

A guy driving a Ferrari is not making any statement about that subject. He is just having a little fun, you miserable fuck.

Is it better to lust after a Ferrari than it is to want to see the world be more just and more healthy?

Not every second of every day is spent trying to make the world a better place by anyone, you absolute ridiculous idiot.

You and people like you are just trying to control what everyone else does with their lives. You try to shame the guy with the Ferrari, when he is just trying to live his life and enjoy himself. The dickface in the video is doing it because of envy. That is probably your problem too.

Claiming a guy must have a "spiritual deficit" because he has an exotic car. What a joke!

Nobody has said that it is a more admirable goal, you absolute fuckin' brainwashed goof.

Where did you dream that up?

Honestly, I would love to trash you over your apparent poor understanding of the theory of evolution, but I do really want to get going and drive my car really fast before it gets dark.

You know, for fun.

Yeah. I knew you didn't understand what a metaphor is. ACTUAL things and ACTUAL events can be used as metaphors for points you are trying to make. You missed the entire purpose of the video if you think it was about Ferraris. Dumb ass.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He sums his overall point up after that. It's not just about a Ferrari. That's a metaphor, if you have any idea what that is. Yes, most people are seduced by beautiful things, but we need to get out of our cock rockets and look at the reality. The reality is, billions of people are suffering and the planet is being trashed. Is this okay? Is it better to lust after a Ferrari than it is to want to see the world be more just and more healthy?

Fuk off cunt. My dick inverted from buying all these guns and fast cars and now you want me to give em up? I think not! PWN3D!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Fuk off cunt. My dick inverted from buying all these guns and fast cars and now you want me to give em up? I think not! PWN3D!

Ya paid a Big price fer chasin' all that material wealth. ...eh Lokmeer? !

Come ta think of it, so many guys who do also end up bald too, eh?

Oh well!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Yeah. I knew you didn't understand what a metaphor is. ACTUAL things and ACTUAL events can be used as metaphors for points you are trying to make.

Nope.

Definition: "a figure of speech in which a word or phrase is applied to an object or action to which it is not literally applicable."

The guy was just all over the place at that point in his rant and he let slip one of his personal deficits (envy).

Example of a metaphor: You are as dumb as a brick.

You missed the entire purpose of the video if you think it was about Ferraris. Dumb ass.

I commented on one specific example of the guy saying something completely fuckin' stupid.

I was not commenting on "the entire purpose of the video".

This is interesting, because it is a clear example (not a metaphor, you illiterate fuckwit, an example) of you trying to control what other people do.

I comment on one specific example of the guy saying something completely fuckin' stupid, and you cannot deal with it because you wanted me to comment on "the entire purpose of the video".

You feel so helpless. You do not seem to be able to control anything in your own life, so you try to control other people. You are a victim of people like the dude in the video.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Ya paid a Big price fer chasin' all that material wealth. ...eh Lokmeer? !

Come ta think of it, so many guys who do also end up bald too, eh?

Oh well!
I lost my hair when I was 34, poor, and had 4 kids living at home, dumb ass. What now?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lokmar said:
I lost my hair when I was 34, poor, and had 4 kids living at home, dumb ass. What now?

So how did you become so rich?

Musta been Inheritance, eh?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Joe, your envy is embarrassing.

Why not just embrace the fact that you were born without talent and intelligence and be the best limo driver that you can be?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Why not just embrace the fact that you were born without talent and intelligence and be the best limo driver that you can be?

I left the limo biz Prowler.

But my employer recently called begged me ta come back.

I might for the Xmas holidays to make some xtra money.

Trouble is then I think they'd keep calling me back.

So I might not do it eh.

I don't do that as a career again.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Why don't you just try to be decent for 5 minutes, you little weasel.