Saint Trump Rally: The election was rigged!!!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Trump called out Democrats in key battleground states for changing election processes without the constitutional authority of state legislatures.

"They used COVID in order to cheat," Trump said. "They used COVID in order to rig the election and in order to steal the election, they used COVID. That's as simple as it gets.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Trump called out Democrats in key battleground states for changing election processes without the constitutional authority of state legislatures.

"They used COVID in order to cheat," Trump said. "They used COVID in order to rig the election and in order to steal the election, they used COVID. That's as simple as it gets.

...but the Democrats didn't cause the Pandemic or release the coronavirus, Lokmeer.

The root cause of Trump's downfall was China.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

...but the Democrats didn't cause the Pandemic or release the coronavirus, Lokmeer.

Oh sure josephine. We certainly should blame poor ol democRATs for being handed an opportunity to cheat and taking advantage of it! If I ever shoot someone in the face, I'll be sure to tell the judge, mofo was standing in front of the f'n gun! What was I supposed to do? BWAAAAHAHAHAHA!

Admin.

The Hand Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
tenor.gif

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Oh sure josephine. We certainly should blame poor ol democRATs for being handed an opportunity to cheat and taking advantage of it! If I ever shoot someone in the face, I'll be sure to tell the judge, mofo was standing in front of the f'n gun! What was I supposed to do? BWAAAAHAHAHAHA!

....could be a long wait/time in the Wilderness for ya, Lokmeer!

I'd say a minimum of 8 years or more!

Who knows? Could be 12! No....16!

The lognest drought for the Repubs since FDR.....Lokmeer!

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

....could be a long wait/time in the Wilderness for ya, Lokmeer!

I'd say a minimum of 8 years or more!

Who knows? Could be 12! No....16!

The lognest drought for the Repubs since FDR.....Lokmeer!
You really think the dems will steal another 8 elections josephine?