Saint Trump WON the 2020 election Big League!!!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
208478885_10158635398984833_7331704767673409650_n.jpg

Oh my gosh, and now his bean counter is under indictment, this guy has got it going on!
Left wing witch hunt!
It just occured to me, that Trump losing the popular vote twice, makes him the twice least popular President in History.
Too bad you know he won too!

He won the right to spend the rest of his life in jail

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
lol... a CITY prosecutor is going after Trump for defrauding the FEDERAL government when the Federal gov itself hasn't even bothered to go after Trump

lmao.. and you lemmings but this :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

Muller failure 2.0

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Well Trump...he made them feel good about something obviously.

Most political parties would forget about a losing candidate and find another for the Next Time.

But not the GOP.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Most political parties would forget about a losing candidate and find another for the Next Time.

But not the GOP.
You know what joesephine? In 3 years, Trump STILL won the 2020 election by 20 million. maybe more!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

But not the GOP.

I think the GOP knows a lot of people are utterly fed up with politicains and their monoparty where they all bullshit and nothing ever changes.

A lot of people likewise feel better with business as usual.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

But not the GOP.

I think the GOP knows a lot of people are utterly fed up with politicains and their monoparty where they all bullshit and nothing ever changes.

Donald Trump may have had some good or decent ideas, but that didn't make him a great leader or president.

He lacked experience, the know how and ability to implement many of them.

He was good when he could issue abrupt orders like a company president, but got stuck in the mud when his proposals faced gridlock.

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

But not the GOP.

Donald Trump may have had some good or decent ideas, but that didn't make him a great leader or president.

He was good on issue abrupt orders like a company president, but got stuck in the mud when his proposals had to face legislative obstacles that were subject to gridlock.
Try not to waffle on Joe! “Legislative obstacles that were subject to gridlock...???” Do you even know what the fuck you’re talking about doofus? FFS go take a nice swig of shut the fuck up!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

But not the GOP.

He was good when he could issue abrupt orders like a company president, but got stuck in the mud when his proposals faced gridlock.

I completely disagree. The country was doing vastly better under Trump than it has in a long time.

Aside from the psycho Ministry of Truth going into overdrive to slam him and influence people to vote him out so we could get back to benefitting greedy politicians and corporatists. Which is exactly what happened :/

I've never seen propaganda used so intensely before and its scary.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

But not the GOP.

He is brilliant, a great leader, and the best President in Americas history since Washington!!!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ah, you people are still delusionally thinking anything like that will happen? They literally had access to 20 years of Trump's fina cial records and all they could come up with are some lame weak sauce argument about someone's company car.

This sort of stuff is a complete waste of taxpayer resources and just a pure political witch hunt because Dems are scared shitless because they know they'll lose again.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Fail 45 moves his carnival to Florida and in a few short months, this!

How many more must die?

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter