Saint Trump WON the 2020 election Big League!!!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

He included nine bullet points with examples of alleged voter fraud, such as, “101,789 ‘obsolete’ voters on the rolls in Georgia, including 18,486 dead people.”

Another example referred to
, “‘Cash for votes’ scheme in Nevada.”

“Now it was revealed that Barr was being pushed to tell lies about the election by Mitch McConnell, another beauty, who was worried about damaging the Republicans chances in the Georgia runoff.

“What really damaged the Senate Republicans was allowing their races to be rigged and stolen, and worse, the American people to no longer believe their vote matters because spineless RINOs like BIll Barr and Mitch McConnell did nothing.”

Trump called Barr “a disappointment in every sense of the word. Besides which, Barr, who was Attorney General (lawyer) shouldn’t be speaking about the President. Instead of doing his job, he did the opposite and told people within the Justice Department not to investigate the election.”

The former president concluded the statement with a connection to both former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and the “Russia collusion” investigation.

“Just like he did with the Mueller report and the cover up of Crooked Hillary and RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA, they don’t want to investigate the real facts.”

He said, “Bill Barr’s weakness helped facilitate the cover up of the Crime of the Century, the Rigged 2020 Presidential Election!”

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
He included nine bullet points
Were they hollow-points?
Sounds hollow. Guns are for homos incidentally, though I am a 2nd amendment advocate.
I think there should be state militia not beholden to the Federal government. All men 16-64 trained (women who wish to be).

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

He included nine bullet points with examples of alleged voter fraud, such as, “101,789 ‘obsolete’ voters on the rolls in Georgia, including 18,486 dead people.”

Another example referred to
, “‘Cash for votes’ scheme in Nevada.”

“Now it was revealed that Barr was being pushed to tell lies about the election by Mitch McConnell, another beauty, who was worried about damaging the Republicans chances in the Georgia runoff.

“What really damaged the Senate Republicans was allowing their races to be rigged and stolen, and worse, the American people to no longer believe their vote matters because spineless RINOs like BIll Barr and Mitch McConnell did nothing.”

Trump called Barr “a disappointment in every sense of the word. Besides which, Barr, who was Attorney General (lawyer) shouldn’t be speaking about the President. Instead of doing his job, he did the opposite and told people within the Justice Department not to investigate the election.”

The former president concluded the statement with a connection to both former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and the “Russia collusion” investigation.

“Just like he did with the Mueller report and the cover up of Crooked Hillary and RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA, they don’t want to investigate the real facts.”

He said, “Bill Barr’s weakness helped facilitate the cover up of the Crime of the Century, the Rigged 2020 Presidential Election!”
There is no wrath, like that of a woman scorned...

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Were they hollow-points?
Sounds hollow. Guns are for homos incidentally, though I am a 2nd amendment advocate.
I think there should be state militia not beholden to the Federal government. All men 16-64 trained (women who wish to be).
Personally, I own about 12 long guns and 9 pistols. Only a faggit doesnt think everyone should own em.

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
Were they hollow-points?
Personally, I own about 12 long guns and 9 pistols. Only a faggit doesnt think everyone should own em.
I have far more blades and bows than that. Primitive bows, not those ghey compound sort.
Real men do their fighting in close quarters or not at all.
Guns are for pussies (like you, pussy).

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Were they hollow-points?
I have far more blades and bows than that. Primitive bows, not those ghey compound sort.
I bet my 300 win mag with a 220gr bullet would shoot through 6 little faggits like you from 600 yards away.

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
Were they hollow-points?
I bet my 300 win mag with a 220gr bullet would shoot through 6 little faggits like you from 600 yards away.
What kind of "man" has to attack a foe from 600 yds away?

Ch ch chiiiiiickkkkkken ! LoLz at loctardohomo.

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
I've held a gun also

We're not talking about that kind of gun, semen slurper
I hadn't been either.
Did you not read this: (yes you did - you read every word I write even if you can not understand them)

PS to that: NO YOUPZ!

Were they hollow-points?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Did you not read this:

Here, read this, faggot

sjury93QQ6iWIej6kE11tWcw_iQrt87EFHFjeVq8lUI.jpg

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Were they hollow-points?

The type that can afford it, ya broke ass backwards faggit!

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Aww shit Biggie, the 3 amigos are gonna have fukin cat fight over that black dong fo sho!

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
Were they hollow-points?

The kind of "man" that can afford to be a coward you say?

Oh - so like I said
One like you, pussy.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Were they hollow-points?

The kind of "man" that can afford to be a coward you say?

Oh - so like I said
One like you, pussy.
Thats right ya broke ass bitch, I dont have to kill varmints with a fukin club and hammer.