Saint Trump at the boarder wall!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Is this an insurrection libs? I mean its like he still thinks he's the President! Well, he IS the legitimately elected President, thats for sure!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

If you don't have good elections, if you don't have a strong border, you don't have a country," Trump said at the roundtable after outlining the numerous problems that have occurred along the U.S.-Mexico border after he left office and President Joe Biden took over.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Trump also said that the import of fentanyl and the crimes in human trafficking were almost stopped under him, and that almost 500 miles of wall went up, despite years of lawsuits where "they sued us for everything, and we won."

THATS 500 MILES OF NEW WALL LIBTARDS! PWN3D!

He also spoke out about the nation's elections, saying that they must get "straightened out" because if that doesn't happen, "we can have a third world country here pretty soon because our elections are a mess.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Pity reply....I just hope the US Marshals don't let him skip out over the border.
I'll tell you whats pitiful, douche racket, you power tripping asshats clinging to the hope that you can railroad Saint Trump from the White House a second time!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's much harder for traffickers to climb over a wall with children they abducted.

Or to smuggle in a bunch of people or a ton of drugs.

I'd rather have a wall to slow down and complicate these things than just have people able to run on in with no obstruction.