Hate Parade

Sharona

white wine divorcee
Its not me, its my cubicle mate. I've been here a week and she just told me I have a 'high pitched annoying' voice and talk too much.
she's requested a move and I think its because she drinks late at night and doesn't wear makeup or care about her body. She eats cheetohs and Coke all morning and never talks to me.

what the hell

Stinkyfinger

Exclusive Members of...
Permanent Meltdown
These new underwear that keep riding to one side and I keep having to reach in and pull em back in line ... FUCK !

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Elite Bastards
Its not me, its my cubicle mate. I've been here a week and she just told me I have a 'high pitched annoying' voice and talk too much.
she's requested a move and I think its because she drinks late at night and doesn't wear makeup or care about her body. She eats cheetohs and Coke all morning and never talks to me.

what the hell
If you think everybody else is crazy you should probably look in a mirror.

I hate subs that fuck something up and then don't own up to it. Also, If it says "oil goes here" don't put fucking gasoline in it and waste an extra hour of my day. I had change the carburetor and now in problem solving, I find out I have to fix your rookie ass mistake.

Iggy McLulz

Unapologetically Stoned
Elite Bastards
I suppose I'll have to move all of my Sims content to another platform. They killed my channel. Lost everything. Fuck it.

Last edited:

Dageaux

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
People that wear Sunglasses on the fucking Subway .... WHY !!!
Because when you are cool the sun shines on you 24 hours a day.

Having to watch my payroll dept because they decided instead of raising my salary to the acceptable range they would switch me to hourly, now they don't want to pay my overtime and have shorted me on the last two checks.

I haven't walked out yet because I am giving them enough rope to hang themselves. I am just gathering enough ammunition so when I do end this relationship I have enough to sue the piss out of them.

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Elite Bastards
Getting the wrong fucking hardware sent to a jobsite and not being able to stay long enough to install it once the company gets that shit corrected. On a side note, I think I get to work in Hawaii on my next stint.

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Elite Bastards
Also, one of my favorite feline friends passed away today. He was 3 legged and def so he couldn't hear how loud he was. He was my old housemates cat and I always loved visiting him.

Iggy McLulz

Unapologetically Stoned
Elite Bastards
Also, one of my favorite feline friends passed away today. He was 3 legged and def so he couldn't hear how loud he was. He was my old housemates cat and I always loved visiting him.
awe that sucks.

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Elite Bastards
He was a cool feline and as the couple is working through a divorce I almost adopted/stole him from them but he had a good life and they called to let me know what was happening. I would have flown down to be there but if wasn't feasible. He was a great cat, loud as fuck because he couldn't hear himself and luckily got saved before euthanizing after he lost a leg as a stray.

Iggy McLulz

Unapologetically Stoned
Elite Bastards
I love hearing stories about people taking in animals that would otherwise be put down. I'm sorry for your loss. We adopted our first 3 cats, they were all rescued by someone else our 4th cat showed up on our porch emaciated, it was the early Oct so we took her in with intentions of finding her a home. I couldn't part with her lol.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Administrator
Ah man, that sucks off.

I too love stories of down and out cats given a chance at a good life. They so appreciate it and become the best personalities ever. If you have and footage of him I'd love be to see/hear it. I'd love to know his name, feel free to pm it if you don't want to post it.

If you have Instagram, look up realstumpycat. Her name is Potato, and she is a blind dwarf kitty with breathing and heart issues, so adorable. Also recently found Bronson, he is a 33 pound 3 year old! Crazy, he is huge. Also has the crazy thumb thing, awesome. Princess Monster Truck is a cutie, she has a crazy underbite. Yeah, I like odd ball felines.

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Elite Bastards
Will do Kat. We had such a strong bond. I will miss the fucker I have video of his loud as fuck meows and paws to the shin give me attention moments. He wasn't my cat but whenever I would visit he followed me everywhere and slept with me. He will be missed.

I hate hangovers

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Administrator
Ive had lifelong friends in each of my cats and I miss them all dearly.

Luci Furr and Loki help, they are great little beings.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Administrator
Didn't work, sad face.

Monty_happiness is a great account too. Montyboy is missing the bridge to his nose. The bond between him and his make, straight human is beautiful.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Administrator
I'm at an outdoor venue to see Steve Miller Band.

Im in the lawn and it's fucking packed. I find a tiny spot and settle in.

Some older fat bitch plugs down close I can feel her heat. Disgusting. So I move. Yes, I had bitch face on and was annoyed as fuck.

She freaks out and takes it personally. Starts chirping at her friend saying, so rude, did you see that, blehhhhhh.

I am not looking at her. Her reaction is amusing to me, so I'm laughing as I do shit on my phone. This posses her off more, amusing me more.

She's since moved further away from me and I write this list stewing to Frampton sing that one hit he has. I hate Frampton. Thus me being late and getting a shit spot.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Administrator
Oh my fuck!

My ears and soul are being slaughtered by Peter Fucking Frampton and his idiot fans.

My ears are sensitive as fuck and I've got some dumb piece of shit doing the real loud shrill wistile. First one I jumped and was impressed. Then the fucker kept going. I found a break and am writing this out. If this happens the whole night I might just slaughter.

Top Bottom