Hate Parade

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Administrator
Hate?

Just about everything right now.

Why can't I rip people's faces off again?

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Administrator
Ha!

That was meant to read tell me again why I can't, but whatever.

I may have not done it physically, but I'll ruin what's in my path.

knife wielder

Dedicated Deviant
Kind of funny when I think about it. Most problems in life are due to other humans.

George Carlin said it best. "The planet is fine. The people are fucked."

knife wielder

Dedicated Deviant
In Soviet Russia, hate fucks you.

I had to take the opportunity to say that.

knife wielder

Dedicated Deviant
I was at a Speedway gas station today to fill up on regular unleaded gas. They have those stupid pumps where you have to pre-pay first. Anyway, I went in to pay and the woman cashier who waited on me couldn't even look me in the eyes. After I paid and she was giving my change back, she told me to "Have a good one." but still refused to look at me. She was looking somewhere off to the side behind me. I'm not quite sure what that was about.

knife wielder

Dedicated Deviant
It isn't like she was a knockout, but that's weird not treating customers with respect. At least some customers. Looked like she made eye contact with the two younger looking bozos ahead of me.

rT5000

Cocky Bastard
Elite Bastards
I was at a Speedway gas station today to fill up on regular unleaded gas. They have those stupid pumps where you have to pre-pay first. Anyway, I went in to pay and the woman cashier who waited on me couldn't even look me in the eyes. After I paid and she was giving my change back, she told me to "Have a good one." but still refused to look at me. She was looking somewhere off to the side behind me. I'm not quite sure what that was about.

knife wielder

Dedicated Deviant
Unfortunately I didn't get the receipt, which may have had her name so I could shame the goofball in my reviews.

knife wielder

Dedicated Deviant
I wonder if people like her know that they're being jerks.

knife wielder

Dedicated Deviant
In my review I basically said I don't like using pre-paid pumps and how the cashier who waited on me around a certain time needs to learn to make eye contact with the customer. Every customer. Really I only care about me, but I can't make it sound that way.

Top Bottom