Hate Parade

Iggy McLulz

Unapologetically Stoned
Elite Bastards
In my review I basically said I don't like using pre-paid pumps and how the cashier who waited on me around a certain time needs to learn to make eye contact with the customer. Every customer. Really I only care about me, but I can't make it sound that way.
Did you ever consider that some people are simply unable to make eye contact with others?

knife wielder

Dedicated Deviant
In my review I basically said I don't like using pre-paid pumps and how the cashier who waited on me around a certain time needs to learn to make eye contact with the customer. Every customer. Really I only care about me, but I can't make it sound that way.
Did you ever consider that some people are simply unable to make eye contact with others?
No, because I was watching her the whole time and she looked at the two younger guys ahead of me.

knife wielder

Dedicated Deviant
Who gets a job that requires interacting with people and being unable to look at them?

knife wielder

Dedicated Deviant
I was looking at her the whole time while she was handing my cash back and the dummy kept looking off to the side to her left. It wasn't busy in there. Wouldn't have mattered if it was.

Iggy McLulz

Unapologetically Stoned
Elite Bastards
No, because I was watching her the whole time and she looked at the two younger guys ahead of me.
Maybe you creeped her the fuck out when she noticed you watching her every move while she was waiting on the younger men? I couldn't care less if the cashier looks at me as long as they accurately and quickly ring my purchase up, I'm happy.

knife wielder

Dedicated Deviant
Maybe you creeped her the fuck out when she noticed you watching her every move while she was waiting on the younger men? I couldn't care less if the cashier looks at me as long as they accurately and quickly ring my purchase up, I'm happy.
I doubt she noticed. I wasn't staring. Although I'm kind of a buff guy.

Iggy McLulz

Unapologetically Stoned
Elite Bastards
I doubt she noticed. I wasn't staring. Although I'm kind of a buff guy.
:LOL1: not all women are into buff guys, not all women are into guys.

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Elite Bastards
Perhaps she was just trying to keep eyes on another customer? The 7/11 in my town gets robbed like once or twice a year and the cashiers are always very nervous/vigilant after.

knife wielder

Dedicated Deviant
Perhaps she was just trying to keep eyes on another customer? The 7/11 in my town gets robbed like once or twice a year and the cashiers are always very nervous/vigilant after.
I couldn't have been any calmer. There was no threat before I handed over my money.

knife wielder

Dedicated Deviant
You'd have to be a shallow person to work at a gas station for potential dates. If appearances were the issue here. I was wearing a casual dress t-shirt. That couldn't have been the problem. She certainly was no looker. I'm just your average Joe.

knife wielder

Dedicated Deviant
The first don't in this article.

How to Stand Out: 5 Dos and Don'ts for Cashiers:
Don't treat customers like you treat your little brother. You won't make a favorable impression on customers if you ignore their questions or their attempts at casual conversation. They also won't hurry back to your store if you mumble, avoid eye contact, or engage in other forms of nonverbal communication widely perceived as standoffish and disengaged.

Iggy McLulz

Unapologetically Stoned
Elite Bastards
You'd have to be a shallow person to work at a gas station for potential dates. If appearances were the issue here. I was wearing a casual dress t-shirt. That couldn't have been the problem. She certainly was no looker. I'm just your average Joe.
Hello 2

Swamp-Duck

There are only so many tomorrow’s
Elite Bastards
Who gets a job that requires interacting with people and being unable to look at them?
What are they on, zero hour contract ? Minimum wage ? I never expect them to bend over backwards for me , I wouldn’t not on them wages.

knife wielder

Dedicated Deviant
What are they on, zero hour contract ? Minimum wage ? I never expect them to bend over backwards for me , I wouldn’t not on them wages.
Why do they seem to bend over backwards for some people and not for others? Have you noticed this kind of behavior from cashiers?

knife wielder

Dedicated Deviant
I always thought it was the customers who helped employees keep their jobs.

knife wielder

Dedicated Deviant
I'm polite and don't do anything differently than anybody else. Why would I be singled out?

Swamp-Duck

There are only so many tomorrow’s
Elite Bastards
Why do they seem to bend over backwards for some people and not for others? Have you noticed this kind of behavior from cashiers?
Not really, like Kat said as long as I get what I came in for I don’t care, maybe if you smiled and said hi it would be different, fix your face next time maybe you don’t realise you have a poo face so they poo back ?

Top Bottom