Hate Parade

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Ha!

You can possibly be a grown man and not know there is worse than some chick at a gas station not looking at you.

yeah like her jumping over the counter and cutting your dick off- - - - - - - -

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
I was at a family get together today and a weird thing happened. People looked at each other when they were talking.

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
Ha!

You can possibly be a grown man and not know there is worse than some chick at a gas station not looking at you.

yeah like her jumping over the counter and cutting your dick off- - - - - - - -

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
@knife wielder

It could be possible the cashier felt intimidated by you, and avoided eye contact. That or like Gyro said, she had to watch the hooligans.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I've noticed it, folks that are more timid, shy away with their eyes if they are looking at someone more intimidating.

TheHaze

Site Supporter
Maybe she just don't like white boys with small dicks- - - - - -

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I've noticed it, folks that are more timid, shy away with their eyes if they are looking at someone more intimidating.

Interesting. I don't know if being intimidating is a good thing or not.

In the end, I would say its a good thing. Less folks try and fuck you over and such. Its the same with a beautiful woman, guys that are "lesser" cant hold their gaze at one while talking. Of course they do if not interacting with one, but watch when they interact, they start talking to the floor and not the eyes.

I like to people watch, and have had jobs involving lots of different people before lol.

SAWA

The Loner
I hate snowflakes.
What do they have done to this world to deserve "dignity" that they're supposed to receive?

I hate taboos.
People should enjoy whatever they like.

I hate keeping up with the times.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
I hate apps. They very rarely come with any sort of tutorial and if they do it's just the common sense shit. Nope, just hey, this it what it can do for you, good luck figuring it out though. Also, zero customer service. No ne to ask, no way to ask. Then when you finally get comfortable with it, random update, woohoo. Now it looks different, it acts different, easy things are now a whole learning experience.

I ordered a big wheel for my kitties, it wasn't cheap. Assembly requires a mallet, fun. Oh, except the pieces were not made properly and are just a pussy hair too big and will not fit together.

Fuck!

What's pissng you off?

Apps that just take you to the company homepage - like we couldn't do that ourselves.

You a member of Wells Fucko Bank? Great! Get our app! You download the app and voila it just takes you to their homepage. (Not really Wells Fucko Bank but an insurance app I have.) Big. Time. Dumb. Shit.

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Finger fucking my coffee cup.

Not hard. Grab it off the stack and do not put 2-3 fingers, knuckles deep in it as you write + 9 shots on it.

Hate that shit.

SAWA

The Loner
Western young people today.. Are so soft that their hearts are made of butter.
Tell them to work at the fields to chop wood and they'll cry and whine like a dog.
I can't joke with them because they'll be offended with whatever I said.

Maybe we need to sent them to a shithole country to show how lucky they are with 24/7 internet and top-notch healthcare.
I'm not from a developed country so their lifestyle is heaven for me.

I bet they never tried to live with 1 dollar a day.
Eating only rice once a day. Or cutting bamboo trees that you must carry yourself to the village to sell it, and that thing only worth 2-3 dollar. Then work at the construction site.
Or living in a house with holes on it because the walls is made of freaking woven bamboo.

I bet they'll go jump off from a cliff after a week living as the poor people of my country.

BE FUCKING GRATEFUL FOR YOUR LIFE. YOUR LIFE IS HEAVEN COMPARED TO THOSE THAT ARE WORSE OFF.

Reactions: X

TheHaze

Site Supporter
Sounds like you are in the deep Congo amigo - - - - - - - -

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Last night was movie and fireworks night at the township park a half mile up the hill. I went to bed fairly early and the fireworks woke me up. I was kind of pissed off because I couldn't get out of bed and go out front to watch them. They usually put on a good show and as long as it lasted, it was probably a good show. It seemed to go on forever because I was trying to sleep. And I couldn't sleep worth a damn the rest of the night. It seemed like I was waking up every five or so minutes after falling asleep. All. Night. Long. I almost got up at 2:00 but laid there and drifted off into some zones between 3:00 and 4:00. Feeling tired all day sucks.