Have YOU ever been NUDE in PUBLiC ?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Ya, I drive a truck. We're always whipping out our cocks to piss in public, since we have no choice. It's always nasty piss too... Either the remnants from last nights booze, or a steady flow of coffee piss.

It's just the way of the road. We're simply used to whipping out our cocks under any circumstances.

One time in Salinas parked for the night, I was having a few beers before bed, so had to whip out my cock and piss all over the road multiple times. Salinas PD rolled up while I had my cock in hand, pissing all over the road. They asked if I was the driver of this big rig. I said, "Yep!" They said, "Sorry for bothering you, Sir! Carry on!"

Those who rule the roads get to piss wherever they want! We are the Kings of our domain. We piss where many others wouldn't dare to piss. It's just the way of the road.
Mel Mel Mel.

You mentioned “whipping out” your cock three times in that post, in an attempt to emphasize its length and reach. Yet, by your own admission, you have a mere Angry Inch. Are you sure you didn’t mean to say you “flick out” your cock?

Clothahump

Factory Bastard
I got thinking when I was watching the World nude Watch Videos of girls walking down city streets completely naked, and guys doing sports nude, and it excited my imagination. I'm always nude in my house, sometimes out in my backyard, i change clothes in mall parking lots, and I'm always up for streaking.
I streaked a college party once...... i ran around the entire complex! Haha it was liberating
I've thought about it. I certainly wouldn't mind the ladies looking. It's the snickering and finger pointing that keeps me from doing it.

My days of being a boy toy for young women are LONG gone. :-(