Posters who never should have been born...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Obviously Seaboobs and Locustbug are at the top of the list along with Five Guys Mumbai and Fat Oak, but one poster who shan't be overlooked for the Retro Darwin Award is the tubby lobotomised garden gnome Turdy Murdy.

What a fucking insane, misguided, and narcissistic moron that unit is.

I hope all her offspring buy the farm before puberty sets in for them.

The world needs fewer stupids and no stupid factories.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
An ugly pussy bomb should send admin the resident cock sucker fleeing in terror...

20230624-143013.gif

Boom!

On your way...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Obviously Seaboobs and Locustbug are at the top of the list along with Five Guys Mumbai and Fat Oak, but one poster who shan't be overlooked for the Retro Darwin Award is the tubby lobotomised garden gnome Turdy Murdy.

What a fucking insane, misguided, and narcissistic moron that unit is.

I hope all her offspring buy the farm before puberty sets in for them.

The world needs fewer stupids and no stupid factories.
I can't stand that dumb bitch, she's absolute cringe on just about every level.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Oh and Admin sucks hairy trannie cawk.

I've seen one picture of admin but didn't bother saving it at the time... he's not exactly high hanging fruit when it come to graphic hijinks when you consider his wanton disregard for heterosexuality ie. His penchant for pursing lips near any exposed pricks... but do you or anybody else have a pic of his unruly head you can post up?

Preferably without a cock in his mouff.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I can't stand that dumb bitch, she's absolute cringe on just about every level.

I have two rules... well, three actually.

Never get intimate with a woman under 26.

Never get intimate with a woman who looks and acts like deranged Murdy.

And never cheat on my spouse, who I married when she was 28, I was 21, and while we got divorced early on then later reunited, neither of us broke that rule throughout.

I guess my wife still is my three rule compliant prize. I miss the zany bitch sometimes. Video calls are too much and not enough sometimes.

Need to get down there again soon. Lulz

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I've seen one picture of admin but didn't bother saving it at the time... he's not exactly high hanging fruit when it come to graphic hijinks when you consider his wanton disregard for heterosexuality ie. His penchant for pursing lips near any exposed pricks... but do you or anybody else have a pic of his unruly head you can post up?

Preferably without a cock in his mouff.
He legit looks like a homo... I didn't save the pic either, he looks to be sat in a car or something and the photo is taken from the side. It was posted only recently so is likely in one of the last few pages of the member's photos thread.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I have two rules... well, three actually.

Never get intimate with a woman under 26.

Never get intimate with a woman who looks and acts like deranged Murdy.

And never cheat on my spouse, who I married when she was 28, I was 21, and while we got divorced early on then later reunited, neither of us broke that rule throughout.

I guess my wife still is my three rule compliant prize. I miss the zany bitch sometimes. Video calls are too much and not enough sometimes.

Need to get down there again soon. Lulz
Are you still having to work miles away from home because of covid rules?

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Are you still having to work miles away from home because of covid rules?

In a round about manner.

The state of Victoria quietly ended the mandates end of May 2022 but industry still insists on it.

So I stay up far north...where jobs are aplenty and nobody gives a shit about governments or their jabs.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
He legit looks like a homo... I didn't save the pic either, he looks to be sat in a car or something and the photo is taken from the side. It was posted only recently so is likely in one of the last few pages of the member's photos thread.
He looks like a ginger fecal fairy with a long rubber neck and a haircut that looks like a bushel of broccoli

total sissy faggot

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I wish I just had one photo of the tosser... of at least half a facs...

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Admin is a noodle neck sissy fairy

And he sucks a lot of cock

FACT

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Curious if Food will be creating female profiles to lure all of his targets into cyber with….

Frood doesn't cyber.

Foreign concept for a degenerate pervert like yourself who thinks every interaction has to be about your constantly quivering mooseknuckle, I know.....but most people aren't obsessed with sex to the point where exchanging messages about fingering themselves is what they think forums are for.

He finds you vulgar and revolting. Like most decent men.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
She said that as if the internet don’t know of Freud’s gender trolling. Hell, he’s proud asf of that shit.

She shouldn’t talk with the amount of catfishing she does.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
She said that as if the internet don’t know of Freud’s gender trolling. Hell, he’s proud asf of that shit.

She shouldn’t talk with the amount of catfishing she does.
Meanwhile, praises a dude from Trollvalhalla who posed as a woman named Edna for over 10 years

the libtard hypocrisy knows no bounds