Who are the funniest and most boring posters @ B/F ?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Triggered huh? That rep count of yours has certainly taken a bashing since large Lil ragequit...

It reminds me of your 21st birthday "party". Sat there all alone, in your best frilly frock, ready to bitch at your guests about how terrible they are, but there's nobody to howl at.

Poor Flynn, a talking turd, with all the charm and personality of a hairy, prolapsed butthole.

Flynn the talking turd... lulz

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
No, you're thinking of South Park's Terence & Philip.

Aryan Grande was the first to sing about Hitler's hemorrhoids, though.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
BUFF is the STUFF!!!

buff-bagwell-buff-bagwell-wwe.gif

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Heh, quite honestly I forget about most posts I make and when a humorous one periodically gets bumped, I enjoy a good chuckle re-reading it.

I think Flynn even tried stealing this one, the absolute cheek...

Did you forget about the one where you defended Freud in his infamous Dinky Diana failure? So now it's okay in your book that Freud pretended to be a woman named DD?

I'll understand if you just ignore this factual question highlighting your absolute sheer stupidity.

Faggot.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
No, you're thinking of South Park's Terence & Philip.

Aryan Grande was the first to sing about Hitler's hemorrhoids, though.
I think I've watched South Park literally twice.

I likely did hear the phrase somewhere in passing though... like "Swingin' Sailor", think that was from a movie or something Lulz.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Did you forget about the one where you defended Freud in his infamous Dinky Diana failure? So now it's okay in your book that Freud pretended to be a woman named DD?

I'll understand if you just ignore this factual question highlighting your absolute sheer stupidity.

Faggot.
I hated that troll, he knows that. Freud and I didn't even get along for years, but I warmed to him eventually, same with X & various others.

And watch your mouth, salty flaps or it's a backhand and a trip back to your cage, with no doggy treats.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I think I've watched South Park literally twice.

I likely did hear the phrase somewhere in passing though... like "Swingin' Sailor", think that was from a movie or something Lulz.

What's wrong Aryan you gigantic fucking hypocrite? Are you waiting for backup?

Explain how this works. While you hate gays and trannies but you defended a guy pretending to be a fucking woman. Here's Freud who admitted to a whole forum that was in fact pretending to be a woman.

Go on you hypocritical piece of shit, explain to me why you're in love with a proven tranny named Freud?

Last edited:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I hated that troll, he knows that. Freud and I didn't even get along for years, but I warmed to him eventually, same with X & various others.

And watch your mouth, salty flaps or it's a backhand and a trip back to your cage, with no doggy treats.

Yeah, right bitch.

That still doesn't explain how you defended a dude pretending to be a woman. You make it sound like you were in on this "troll." I know you're lying, and now you're just making up excuses on how you didn't believe that Freud was a woman.

Yet you make no mention of this while talking about fags and trannies.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
What's wrong Aryan you gigantic fucking hypocrite? Are you waiting for backup?

Explain how this works. Whole you hate gays and trannies but you defended a guy pretending to be a fucking woman. Here's Freud who admitted to a whole forum that was in fact pretending to be a woman.

Go on you hypocritical piece of shit, explain to me why you're in love with a proven tranny named Freud?
Peak mental illness on display once again.

He was trolling obviously? Is this touching a nerve because it's something which you are still doing?

At least Freud came clean and dropped the act about 5 fucking years ago, you however stubbornly refuse and carry on regardless.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Peak mental illness on display once again.

He was trolling obviously? Is this touching a nerve because it's something which you are still doing?

At least Freud came clean and dropped the act about 5 fucking years ago, you however stubbornly refuse and carry on regardless.

Deflection noted you big fucking fat retard.

Now it was "he was trolling obviously?" It's funny as you have one of the biggest and stupid mouths here yet you NEVER accused the gigantic flopping fail because now you claim you were in on the alleged troll. Even now you refuse to acknowledge how you defended something you're soooo allegedly against, you side of the neck talking retard. You're excuses suck just like your "investigative" acumen when sorting the genders of forum posters.

I have made my bonafides known. I have recorded a Vocaroo, while you continue posting fake ass pictures of an obvious homosexual. People have heard my voice while I gave shout outs to certain members. You on the other hand have never done anything remotely close.

I'm starting to put the puzzle pieces together on why you defended Freud.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Where did I "defend" Freud's troll? I already said I hated it.

Ahh back to the old "no yUo!!" with the fake pic allegations and claims of making a Vocaroo 10 years ago which nobody heard...

Funny how you point blank refuse to make a new one or post a timestamped photo.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Where did I "defend" Freud's troll? I already said I hated it.

Ahh back to the old "no yUo!!" with the fake pic allegations and claims of making a Vocaroo 10 years ago which nobody heard...

Funny how you point blank refuse to make a new one or post a timestamped photo.

Right here stupid:

Is there any sort of proof that DD is a fella, other than of course what that crippled, cancerous cunt RW has claimed?

Not, taking sides, just genuinely curious? Because if it's all on her word, I'm ashamed of myself for initially believing it...

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Keep owning yourself Aryan!

How could you "hate" something you were never involved with in the first place. No. You're trying to lie again when it's obvious you thought Dinky Diana was real as evidenced by your quote here, smart guy.

I see you'll try and lie about my proven Vocaroo. You're soo desperate right now or you would have known that Vocaroo wasn't around 19 years ago fuckwit and I made my Vocaroo less than 3 years ago and everyone heard it including Caskur who had voiced this more than once.

Funny how you never made a Vocaroo and funny how you never posted a time stamped picture. I've done all those things, so for you to say I need to post updated time stamped pictures is saying that you'll go first.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
It was an honest question, because initially I didn't know it was a troll, you fuckwit. How could I? I wasn't privvy to Freud's internet fuckery, I didn't even know who he was at that point.

Blah fucking blah, ok if you're as legit as you hysterically claim, what's stopping you from posting a new Vocaroo and time stamped pic to clear up any doubt?

Excuses in 3, 2, 1.....