Who are the funniest and most boring posters @ B/F ?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
It was an honest question, because initially I didn't know it was a troll, you fuckwit. How could I? I wasn't privvy to Freud's internet fuckery, I didn't even know who he was at that point.

Blah fucking blah, ok if you're as legit as you hysterically claim, what's stopping you from posting a new Vocaroo and time stamped pic to clear up any doubt?

Excuses in 3, 2, 1.....

Oh so now you admit you weren't in on the "troll" but you allude to being in on it with Freud in your other desperate post's to save what little credibility you have left? Save it for someone that does know what a fuckibg liar and overall tool you really are.

What's stopping you? I've done all those things while you refuse to even prove who the fuck you are hypocrite.

Excuses is all you're made up of you story telling excuse making fraud.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Oh so now you admit you weren't in on the "troll" but you allude to being in on it with Freud in your other desperate post's to save what little credibility you have left? Save it for someone that does know what a fuckibg liar and overall tool you really are.

What's stopping you? I've done all those things while you refuse to even prove who the fuck you are hypocrite.

Excuses is all you're made up of you story telling excuse making fraud.
You have the reading comprehension of a 7 yr old....

I never claimed to be "in" on the troll, you moron. I just said I didn't like it. Surely your drug addled brain can recognise the difference?

Go sleep it off, dummy. You've made a big enough fool of yourself on here for one night.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I never claimed to be "in" on the troll, you moron. I just said I didn't like it. Surely your drug addled brain can recognise the difference?

Go sleep it off, dummy. You've made a big enough fool of yourself on here for one night.

You alluded to it and now you're trying to eat your own fucking words because you slipped up and admitted that you NEVER knew this was a troll. Your excuses suck like you at an all male stingers club.

Yeah, you made it like Freud actually came to you and asked for your advice. You're a fucking liar. You make shit up and you're a fucking dumbass to boot.

Why not make more shitty excuses on why it's cool for one of your mates pretending to be a woman?

Faggot!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

You briefly got semi heated over it but others talked some sense about the whole thing.

Not like Seamajor and Shitsmear....

They eternally guthooked brah...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
You alluded to it and now you're trying to eat your own fucking words because you slipped up and admitted that you NEVER knew this was a troll. Your excuses suck like you at an all male stingers club.

Yeah, you made it like Freud actually came to you and asked for your advice. You're a fucking liar. You make shit up and you're a fucking dumbass to boot.

Why not make more shitty excuses on why it's cool for one of your mates pretending to be a woman?

Faggot!
No, you're assuming shit and essentially making it up as you go along, just like usual.

Go. Sleep. It. Off.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Address it as Shitsmear. It answers to it.

Seaboobs on one ankle and Shitsmear on the other.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Right here stupid:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Keep owning yourself Aryan!

How could you "hate" something you were never involved with in the first place. No. You're trying to lie again when it's obvious you thought Dinky Diana was real as evidenced by your quote here, smart guy.

I see you'll try and lie about my proven Vocaroo. You're soo desperate right now or you would have known that Vocaroo wasn't around 19 years ago fuckwit and I made my Vocaroo less than 3 years ago and everyone heard it including Caskur who had voiced this more than once.

Funny how you never made a Vocaroo and funny how you never posted a time stamped picture. I've done all those things, so for you to say I need to post updated time stamped pictures is saying that you'll go first.
Flynn , why so salty today?

No friends or money in life?. You talking turd

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
No, you're assuming shit and essentially making it up as you go along, just like usual.

Go. Sleep. It. Off.

So catching you in falsehoods is making up stuff?

I posted your own words that reinforce my factual statements regarding your hypocritical and often times false narratives when it comes to you and your monkey troupe of butt buddies.