Who are the funniest and most boring posters @ B/F ?

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My List-

Funniest=

EmperorDiLF
The Prowler
Aryan
Blazor
Garraty_47
Blurt

Boring=

Seamajor
Admin
Flynn
Lotusbud
Noncescape
The Cock Monster

List away people if you can be arsed.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
gaY5N6Z.gif

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Most people have some poasts that belong in one list and other poasts that deserve to be in the second list.

The only folk who consistently land in one category or the other you've already fairly well sorted.

Except CeeDub, who definitely belongs in Teh Funneh column.
(ask and you shalll receive, foolish limey!)

OP
OP
reaper

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Most people have some poasts that belong in one list and other poasts that deserve to be in the second list.

The only folk who consistently land in one category or the other you've already fairly well sorted.

Except CeeDub, who definitely belongs in Teh Funneh column.
(ask and you shalll receive, foolish limey!)
See ms.w I told you Mr.Simpy would give you a pity mention.

And you could always post your own list.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My List-

Funniest=

EmperorDiLF
The Prowler
Aryan
Blazor
Garraty_47
Blurt

Boring=

Seamajor
Admin
Flynn
Lotusbud
Noncescape
The Cock Monster

Looks like the progressive Libs aren’t your favorites. Kind of makes this exercise political. Just out of curiosity which group would you place yourself?

OP
OP
reaper

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Looks like the progressive Libs aren’t your favorites. Kind of makes this exercise political. Just out of curiosity which group would you place yourself?
What are you talking about moron? Vittys the only progressive lib on that list and he's in the lolol one.

As for little old me then I'd be on a totally different list like who is the most awesome.

And instead of bitching constantly, for once be a productive member of the forum and post your own list.

reaps/

You can lead a horse to water but ..................................

OP
OP
reaper

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I would add Frood and Breakfall to your funniest list AND (I'm going to take heat for this), but Flynn CAN BE funny... so I'd move her up from boring to funny :p Everyone else.. I agree :)
I tried to limit it to the top 5 but still had to add a 6th cause they are pretty funny posters.Freud I agree is pretty funny when he can be arsed.His back and forth with Sea just bores the heck out of me.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
What are you talking about moron? Vittys the only progressive lib on that list and he's in the lolol one.

As for little old me then I'd be on a totally different list like who is the most awesome.

And instead of bitching constantly, for once be a productive member of the forum and post your own list.

reaps/

Are horses your new fetish?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
My List-

Funniest=

EmperorDiLF
The Prowler
Aryan
Blazor
Garraty_47
Blurt

Boring=

Seamajor
Admin
Flynn
Lotusbud
Noncescape
The Cock Monster

It's true, Flynn's posts could be used by the CIA as a form of torture to extract information from prisoners.

Most would surrender and spill the beans after a few mins...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

reaps/

But what?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Like that is an approximate and factual list. First off, look who posted this incredibly bias and childish groupings. Secondly, like this isn't another mob mentality post that mainly deals in who hasn't kicked The Reaper's pussy to the moon.

Let's do look at the "funny list:"

*UncleFiLTH: A moron whose grasp of the English language is about on par with a typical Mexican border jumper. This singing turd flops around the forum starting ridiculous threads dealing in homoerotic leanings, dicks and fecal matter. The fucking idiot types like he's got half of Brazil's orange supply stuck up his ass--The clown sounds fucking constipated in 99% of his posts that absolutely sucks Breaknail's whiny fucking butthole.

*The Prowler: Here's a good fucking example why anyone over 60 should be put down in a green pasture. This ancient fucks only claim to fame is following around Godzilla sized Lily and constantly repeating the mantra, "Lily the leaker." Fucktard thought it would be "funny" if he gently reminded big-as-a-house Lily how much of a "leaker" she was for 8+ straight months (just 1156 months shy of beating Biggie Jism's record regarding Admin's cawk). This guy is a fucking joke and always will be. He's part of that man-bitch tribe that has had his scrotum handed back to him on several occasions courtesy of some of the females that post here. This dude isn't "funny." He's a fucking pussy.

*Aryan: Perhaps the biggest dipshit on the "funny" list. This fucking bona-fide idiot posts up garbage swearing it's fact while backing up all his claims with heresay, denials and rumors. Additionally, the guy is about as stupid as a sack of BEnzo's discarded colostomy bags. The only way Aryan is "funny" is when he's logged off for 3 minutes out of the day.

*BLAZOR: Another relic from the South still livid about losing a war he wasn't even in. This proven redneck posts up the typical toothless Southern rhetoric how "their" hillbilly asses hate anything not white. This buffoon may get lucky in 1 out of every thousand posts and post something accidentally "funny." But for the most part this dullard has no education and has obvious mommy issues.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Like that is an approximate and factual list. First off, look who posted this incredibly bias and childish groupings. Secondly, like this isn't another mob mentality post that mainly deals in who hasn't kicked The Reaper's pussy to the moon.

Let's do look at the "funny list:"

*UncleFiLTH: A moron whose grasp of the English language is about on par with a typical Mexican border jumper. This singing turd flops around the forum starting ridiculous threads dealing in homoerotic leanings, dicks and fecal matter. The fucking idiot types like he's got half of Brazil's orange supply stuck up his ass--The clown sounds fucking constipated in 99% of his posts that absolutely sucks Breaknail's whiny fucking butthole.

*The Prowler: Here's a good fucking example why anyone over 60 should be put down in a green pasture. This ancient fucks only claim to fame is following around Godzilla sized Lily and constantly repeating the mantra, "Lily the leaker." Fucktard thought it would be "funny" if he gently reminded big-as-a-house Lily how much of a "leaker" she was for 8+ straight months (just 1156 months shy of beating Biggie Jism's record regarding Admin's cawk). This guy is a fucking joke and always will be. He's part of that man-bitch tribe that has had his scrotum handed back to him on several occasions courtesy of some of the females that post here. This dude isn't "funny." He's a fucking pussy.

*Aryan: Perhaps the biggest dipshit on the "funny" list. This fucking bona-fide idiot posts up garbage swearing it's fact while backing up all his claims with heresay, denials and rumors. Additionally, the guy is about as stupid as a sack of BEnzo's discarded colostomy bags. The only way Aryan is "funny" is when he's logged off for 3 minutes out of the day.

*BLAZOR: Another relic from the South still livid about losing a war he wasn't even in. This proven redneck posts up the typical toothless Southern rhetoric how "their" hillbilly asses hate anything not white. This buffoon may get lucky in 1 out of every thousand posts and post something accidentally "funny." But for the most part this dullard has no education and has obvious mommy issues.
Oi oi, someone is very salty here. Flynn took half an hour to creATe this post.

I bet he used ChatGPT. With passion and edits. We are in his head. Bahahha

Epic wins.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Oi oi, someone is very salty here. Flynn took half an hour to creATe this post.

I bet he used ChatGPT. With passion and edits. We are in his head. Bahahha

Epic wins.

Let me tell you a question. The only "salty" fuck out here is you and your man troupe that I've bitchslapped to the fucking sun and back too many fucking times to remember. I guess half-wit phrases and nonsensical smack talking is your cup of tea when it comes to communicating?

I saw you and that sad fuck Aryan holding hands in some threads out here. It's disgusting how you two fucking fairies verbally pet each other's dicks in an attempt to see who'll blow a limp load first. Keep your faggotry confined to your butthole UncleFuCKTARD, no one wants to read you and Aryan wanting to ejaculate in each other's mostly toothless mouths, faggot ass!

Last edited:

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Let me tell you a question. The only "salty" fuck out here is you and your man troupe that I've bitchslapped to the fucking sun and back. I guess half-wit phrases and nonsensical smack talking is your cup of tea when it comes to communicating?

I saw you and that sad fuck Aryan holding hands in some threads out here. It's disgusting how you two fucking fairies verbally pet each other's dicks in an attempt to see who'll blow a limp load first. Keep your faggotry confined to your butthole UncleFuCKTARD, no one wants to read you and Aryan wanting to ejaculate in each other's mostly toothless mouths, faggot ass!
Hey buddy. Everything OK? This post is more salty than before. What happened? Lost your job? Cool it down.

Ok. You whoreson. First, what is your post count? As a superstar and former World Champion I can't talk with users sub 10K. Rules of sherriffs. Sorry, brah.

Second. I won't get into you, because you lie!

You saided that I have homoerotic tendencies?? And post fecal matters???

Again. I might posted 1 gif where adults decided to poop in their mouths. But you tell it like I did more than once.

Again. Post proof or shut the fuck up.

Third. Why are you so against SCAT? Isn't it sometilhing us humans do everyday? It is from mother nature.

Fourth. Aryan is my friend. An alpha. He stands for normality, traditions, family and his heritage. What about you? Mixed POS? Not our fault.

I guess I CRUSHED you?

Kissy MeATs!!!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Hey buddy. Everything OK? This post is more salty than before. What happened? Lost your job? Cool it down.

Ok. You whoreson. First, what is your post count? As a superstar and former World Champion I can't talk with users sub 10K. Rules of sherriffs. Sorry, brah.

Second. I won't get into you, because you lie!

You saided that I have homoerotic tendencies?? And post fecal matters???

Again. I might posted 1 gif where adults decided to poop in their mouths. But you tell it like I did more than once.

Again. Post proof or shut the fuck up.

Third. Why are you so against SCAT? Isn't it sometilhing us humans do everyday? It is from mother nature.

I guess I CRUSHEF you?

Kissy MeATs!!!

Dear Dipshit,

I hope this correspondence finds you run over by a clown car. What exactly are you fucking babbling about? Look at your post. It looks worse than your rectum after 13 straight hours of Aryan tonguing with a sandpaper coated bowling ball.

What the fuck are you the champion of exactly? Well, I'll tell you what you're NOT the champion of. You're 1099% not a champion at being a straight male. Watching you and Aryan post little tidings of love to each other is like having to sit through an episode of the fucking Golden Girls.

All you and your butt buddy Aryan post is faglames, you two cock suckers couldn't flame your way out of your own buttholes if your gay ass lives depended on it.

I told you before freak that I wasn't going to go digging for your mentally ill smut that you should be locked up for. Only serious fruitcakes like yourself would post up such headache inducing miasma and then laugh about it while gently stroking your dog's nuts.

Sincerely,

Flynn
XOXO

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Dear Dipshit,

I hope this correspondence finds you run over by a clown car. What exactly are you fucking babbling about? Look at your post. It looks worse than your rectum after 13 straight hours of Aryan tonguing with a sandpaper coated bowling ball.

What the fuck are you the champion of exactly? Well, I'll tell you what you're NOT the champion of. You're 1099% not a champion at being a straight male. Watching you and Aryan post little tidings of love to each other is like having to sit through an episode of the fucking Golden Girls.

All you and your butt buddy Aryan post is faglames, you two cock suckers couldn't flame your way out of your own buttholes if your gay ass lives depended on it.

I told you before freak that I wasn't going to go digging for your mentally ill smut that you should be locked up for. Only serious fruitcakes like yourself would post up such headache inducing miasma and then laugh about it while gently stroking your dog's nuts.

Sincerely,

Flynn
XOXO
3HrT.gif