Who are the funniest and most boring posters @ B/F ?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Like that is an approximate and factual list. First off, look who posted this incredibly bias and childish groupings. Secondly, like this isn't another mob mentality post that mainly deals in who hasn't kicked The Reaper's pussy to the moon.

Let's do look at the "funny list:"

*UncleFiLTH: A moron whose grasp of the English language is about on par with a typical Mexican border jumper. This singing turd flops around the forum starting ridiculous threads dealing in homoerotic leanings, dicks and fecal matter. The fucking idiot types like he's got half of Brazil's orange supply stuck up his ass--The clown sounds fucking constipated in 99% of his posts that absolutely sucks Breaknail's whiny fucking butthole.

*The Prowler: Here's a good fucking example why anyone over 60 should be put down in a green pasture. This ancient fucks only claim to fame is following around Godzilla sized Lily and constantly repeating the mantra, "Lily the leaker." Fucktard thought it would be "funny" if he gently reminded big-as-a-house Lily how much of a "leaker" she was for 8+ straight months (just 1156 months shy of beating Biggie Jism's record regarding Admin's cawk). This guy is a fucking joke and always will be. He's part of that man-bitch tribe that has had his scrotum handed back to him on several occasions courtesy of some of the females that post here. This dude isn't "funny." He's a fucking pussy.

*Aryan: Perhaps the biggest dipshit on the "funny" list. This fucking bona-fide idiot posts up garbage swearing it's fact while backing up all his claims with heresay, denials and rumors. Additionally, the guy is about as stupid as a sack of BEnzo's discarded colostomy bags. The only way Aryan is "funny" is when he's logged off for 3 minutes out of the day.

*BLAZOR: Another relic from the South still livid about losing a war he wasn't even in. This proven redneck posts up the typical toothless Southern rhetoric how "their" hillbilly asses hate anything not white. This buffoon may get lucky in 1 out of every thousand posts and post something accidentally "funny." But for the most part this dullard has no education and has obvious mommy issues.
Triggered huh? That rep count of yours has certainly taken a bashing since large Lil ragequit...

It reminds me of your 21st birthday "party". Sat there all alone, in your best frilly frock, ready to bitch at your guests about how terrible they are, but there's nobody to howl at.

Poor Flynn, a talking turd, with all the charm and personality of a hairy, prolapsed butthole.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Triggered huh? That rep count of yours has certainly taken a bashing since large Lil ragequit...

It reminds me of your 21st birthday "party". Sat there all alone, in your best frilly frock, ready to bitch at your guests about how terrible they are, but there's nobody to howl at.

Poor Flynn, a talking turd, with all the charm and personality of a hairy, prolapsed butthole.
A talking turd. Bahahhaha

A classic

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I hear Aryan's free.

Unless you count his cat, of course.

Obviously, you're not the only one who "must fuck a pussy."
Oh here we go. Of course Blurt the turd must jump into this discussion.

Sadly, you son of scat, didn't made it to "the list".

FatherSniffer.

You're not playing with with the big boys. :LOL3:

Me and Aryan here entering BF stage, when all of a sudden @Flynn want to see our tickets. To see "the big boys" LÖL

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Like that is an approximate and factual list. First off, look who posted this incredibly bias and childish groupings. Secondly, like this isn't another mob mentality post that mainly deals in who hasn't kicked The Reaper's pussy to the moon.

Let's do look at the "funny list:"

*UncleFiLTH: A moron whose grasp of the English language is about on par with a typical Mexican border jumper. This singing turd flops around the forum starting ridiculous threads dealing in homoerotic leanings, dicks and fecal matter. The fucking idiot types like he's got half of Brazil's orange supply stuck up his ass--The clown sounds fucking constipated in 99% of his posts that absolutely sucks Breaknail's whiny fucking butthole.

*The Prowler: Here's a good fucking example why anyone over 60 should be put down in a green pasture. This ancient fucks only claim to fame is following around Godzilla sized Lily and constantly repeating the mantra, "Lily the leaker." Fucktard thought it would be "funny" if he gently reminded big-as-a-house Lily how much of a "leaker" she was for 8+ straight months (just 1156 months shy of beating Biggie Jism's record regarding Admin's cawk). This guy is a fucking joke and always will be. He's part of that man-bitch tribe that has had his scrotum handed back to him on several occasions courtesy of some of the females that post here. This dude isn't "funny." He's a fucking pussy.

*Aryan: Perhaps the biggest dipshit on the "funny" list. This fucking bona-fide idiot posts up garbage swearing it's fact while backing up all his claims with heresay, denials and rumors. Additionally, the guy is about as stupid as a sack of BEnzo's discarded colostomy bags. The only way Aryan is "funny" is when he's logged off for 3 minutes out of the day.

*BLAZOR: Another relic from the South still livid about losing a war he wasn't even in. This proven redneck posts up the typical toothless Southern rhetoric how "their" hillbilly asses hate anything not white. This buffoon may get lucky in 1 out of every thousand posts and post something accidentally "funny." But for the most part this dullard has no education and has obvious mommy issues.

Congratulations, its been a long time since I read a whole Flynn post, which can only mean one thing.....

This must be a SirSuperSouthern post, after doing a line of coke good enough that it took him back to 2005!!!

POW!!!!

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
There are a lot of reasons such black/white lists are difficult if not impossible for me to sort.

One reason is the *unintentional* comedian; that rare treasure of a poaster who seems to have very little concept of irony with the result one has to wonder how they manage to feed themselves around the foot that's almost constantly lodged in their pie hole.

Does it still count as "funny" if it's unintentional?
That's a judgement call, surely.

(ex.- see: Breakfall)

And what about those poasters who *used* to be funny but are a bit off their game in recent years?

Do they get legacy'd into the 'Funny' list despite their recent efforts or do they get relegated to the 'Boring' list despite their history of being competent humorists?

(ex.- see: Aylana)

I think it's the reductionist nature of these lists that really give overthinkers like me a headache...
...nothing is that cut and dried.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
There are a lot of reasons such black/white lists are difficult if not impossible for me to sort.

One reason is the *unintentional* comedian; that rare treasure of a poaster who seems to have very little concept of irony with the result one has to wonder how they manage to feed themselves around the foot that's almost constantly lodged in their pie hole.

And what about those poasters who *used* to be funny but are a bit off their game in recent years?

Do they get legacy'd into the 'Funny' list despite their recent efforts or do they get relegated to the 'Boring' list despite their history of being competent humorists?

I think it's the reductionist nature of these lists that really give overthinkers like me a headache...
Yeah right. Another annoying web TV post from the cat puncher

Are you wearing your chump shoes while typing this?

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
As an Emperor, @Flynn you can now kiss my smelly, royal fEETs

bxuvD.gif
tumblr_n3zjc0hCeC1t5yze5o1_500.gif

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
What a character assassination for @Flynn.

He accused me of posting so called "smut" , yet he can't post any proof.

Nor does he answer the scat question, why he is afraid of mother nature.

You can't make this shit up. Flynn is like Fox News. Firing Tucker Carlson and still acting as credible.

LOGG OFF brah

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Lololoo.

According to my stats @Flynn and @Blurt are heavy PMing.

They are salty and bitter.

Flynn rage quitted already.

LöL

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Flynn is an Emperor now?

What makes you think an Emperor like Flynn would want to kiss your smelly feet, you mind-numbingly mediocre modifier-misplacing meshuggenah, you?
No, you ass clown!!!
I am an Emperor!

He can now kiss my fEETs!!

And I will give you a reason why!

BEcause I PARA CRUSHED him! I exposed his filthy lies (he saided I only post smut, yet he cant post any proof). Also I am a former WORLD CHAMPION (c), hall of Famer, I winneded BASTARD OF THE MONTH (against you, you cock sniffer) and I have more money than him!

You got that, Turd?
And now: GTFO!!!

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
According to MY stats, you have the IQ of a cloistered imbecile.
Are you also salty? You and Flynn are the „saltiest members“ today. Give me your tears, I drink them. LÖL

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Blurt is mad at Dove because he cannot be dove

No matter how many hormones he takes

Fact
Damn, this is messed up. So he wants to be a „girl“?
Give me a break please. Not another gender fluid transformer…

Blurt, are you a sissy now?

OP
OP
reaper

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oi…why didn’t I make the funny list? Would you like me to bend your nose straight mate!?
You could but that would be followed by a right cross to that chin of yours (I couldn't miss,right) which would knock you unconscious.And whilst you were k/o on the floor I'd tip a bottle of white spirit over your head to remove all the hair dye you must use to prove to everyone you are infact a `ginger` :LOL3:

Plus the fact that was my funny and boring list.How'd you know ya not on my awesome list.

OP
OP
reaper

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Or you could take it as a bit of a laugh.