Who are the funniest and most boring posters @ B/F ?

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Or you could take it as a bit of a laugh.

Why would you think I *wasn't* laughing as I poked fun at a couple of poasters in my own way?

Just because you started the thread doesn't mean you can shout "LISTS OR GTFO!" and expect the rest of us to do more than aim a rude gesture in your approximate direction.

The moment you hit Send the thread was no longer yours... it's OURS now.

And we'll use (or abuse) it any way we like.

<multiple rude gestures>

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Says the guy who’s mammy was black. As I understand, these things occurred regularly in the south. Should have gone west.

SMACK

OP
OP
reaper

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why would you think I *wasn't* laughing as I poked fun at a couple of poasters in my own way?

Just because you started the thread doesn't mean you can shout "LISTS OR GTFO!" and expect the rest of us to do more than aim a rude gesture in your approximate direction.

The moment you hit Send the thread was no longer yours... it's OURS now.

And we'll use (or abuse) it any way we like.

<multiple rude gestures>
You will do as you are fucking told in any thread made by a bastard factory Alpha.

You slimey,cat punching simp boi.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Bullshit.

jQY7JRt.jpg

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You could but that would be followed by a right cross to that chin of yours (I couldn't miss,right) which would knock you unconscious.And whilst you were k/o on the floor I'd tip a bottle of white spirit over your head to remove all the hair dye you must use to prove to everyone you are infact a `ginger` :LOL3:

Plus the fact that was my funny and boring list.How'd you know ya not on my awesome list.
Yeah…awesome list…that makes complete sense braaah! Löl…as far as knocking me unconscious…many have tried….many have tried!
:Happy5:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I remember when I made that pussy faggot admin so mad he wanted to come beat me up with his navy issued spork

Lmao. That shit was hysterically funny
Ol’ noodles is as fragile as they come. One can see it merely by observing his slight frame, blushed complexion and ginger mop-top! Löl

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Like that is an approximate and factual list. First off, look who posted this incredibly bias and childish groupings. Secondly, like this isn't another mob mentality post that mainly deals in who hasn't kicked The Reaper's pussy to the moon.

Let's do look at the "funny list:"

*UncleFiLTH: A moron whose grasp of the English language is about on par with a typical Mexican border jumper. This singing turd flops around the forum starting ridiculous threads dealing in homoerotic leanings, dicks and fecal matter. The fucking idiot types like he's got half of Brazil's orange supply stuck up his ass--The clown sounds fucking constipated in 99% of his posts that absolutely sucks Breaknail's whiny fucking butthole.

*The Prowler: Here's a good fucking example why anyone over 60 should be put down in a green pasture. This ancient fucks only claim to fame is following around Godzilla sized Lily and constantly repeating the mantra, "Lily the leaker." Fucktard thought it would be "funny" if he gently reminded big-as-a-house Lily how much of a "leaker" she was for 8+ straight months (just 1156 months shy of beating Biggie Jism's record regarding Admin's cawk). This guy is a fucking joke and always will be. He's part of that man-bitch tribe that has had his scrotum handed back to him on several occasions courtesy of some of the females that post here. This dude isn't "funny." He's a fucking pussy.

*Aryan: Perhaps the biggest dipshit on the "funny" list. This fucking bona-fide idiot posts up garbage swearing it's fact while backing up all his claims with heresay, denials and rumors. Additionally, the guy is about as stupid as a sack of BEnzo's discarded colostomy bags. The only way Aryan is "funny" is when he's logged off for 3 minutes out of the day.

*BLAZOR: Another relic from the South still livid about losing a war he wasn't even in. This proven redneck posts up the typical toothless Southern rhetoric how "their" hillbilly asses hate anything not white. This buffoon may get lucky in 1 out of every thousand posts and post something accidentally "funny." But for the most part this dullard has no education and has obvious mommy issues.
You didn’t include your (misspelled you’re) in your tripe…so I know it’s not King Poofter using this wank_sock handle. But regardless you’re still a Poofter &Co nerd with way too much time on you’re hands. Wanker!!!