Posters who never should have been born...

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Curious if Food will be creating female profiles to lure all of his targets into cyber with….

I've never cybered even once but I have had you sorts persuing me...

Like slow moving train wrecks...

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Frood doesn't cyber.

Foreign concept for a degenerate pervert like yourself who thinks every interaction has to be about your constantly quivering mooseknuckle, I know.....but most people aren't obsessed with sex to the point where exchanging messages about fingering themselves is what they think forums are for.

He finds you vulgar and revolting. Like most decent men.

So spot on...

She said that as if the internet don’t know of Freud’s gender trolling. Hell, he’s proud asf of that shit.

She shouldn’t talk with the amount of catfishing she does.

Well, not proud of the angle of the dangle but equally not ashamed of the lust of the thrust...

All things can be relative... like Seamajor’s parents.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Obviously Seaboobs and Locustbug are at the top of the list along with Five Guys Mumbai and Fat Oak, but one poster who shan't be overlooked for the Retro Darwin Award is the tubby lobotomised garden gnome Turdy Murdy.

What a fucking insane, misguided, and narcissistic moron that unit is.

I hope all her offspring buy the farm before puberty sets in for them.

The world needs fewer stupids and no stupid factories.

However neither of us cheated on our God Given genders. Don’t lie DD, you made a great gal, with big tits, and a very special birthing canal, as you’ve described thousands of times.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
An ugly pussy bomb should send admin the resident cock sucker fleeing in terror...

20230624-143013.gif

Boom!

On your way...

Howz your worn out dry hole working out DD? Frank must be looking elsewhere

• LOL
Reactions: X

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So spot on...

If I spoke and acted like that my bf would be so turned off. He loves my coy flirting style that gets the right amount of dirty at the right times. Never vulgar. It requires wit and empathy.

Read the room sort of thing.

Murd busts in with "I get on my belly and make myself squirt!" and probably wonders why she only really attracted HFB lol.

Decent men...sexy men...like some brains on a woman.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
However neither of us cheated on our God Given genders. Don’t lie DD, you made a great gal, with big tits, and a very special birthing canal, as you’ve described thousands of times.

penis.png

• LOL
Reactions: X

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
She said that as if the internet don’t know of Freud’s gender trolling. Hell, he’s proud asf of that shit.

HE IS?!?!

Then riddle me this.

Why is it when I make fun of him about his DD shit "troll," he clams up tighter than Aryan's vagina?

Fuckstick Freud is soOoO fucking "proud of that shit," but tucks his bitch ass tail between his frog legs anytime anyone brings up the fact that the fucking loser actually bought a digital voice modulator to catfish/troll dudes online.

See, this is what I don't get about you. You claim to be a reformed bush hog, but you still hang out online with the people who destroyed your forum, literally.

Fuck, if you're not one of the dumbest cunts out here. Have you given Biggie Boob and Dove the title to your car and the deed to your house yet, you never learning slag?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Flynn has made fun of me in the past, wut?

Not successfully, at least....

It hates my skillz and swagger but it will never be me.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Hey Freud!

Do tell me how fucking "proud" you are about having to come clean about that shite DD troll?

Please enlighten the posters at home how you fucked that up, even with you using a voice harmonizer/modulator.

I guess you're "proud" of pretending to be a woman and trying to seduce men online?

Jesus. You're such a closet fag. You need to start hanging out with Puff Daddy/P. Diddy.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Flynn has made fun of me in the past, wut?

Not successfully, at least....

It hates my skillz and swagger but it will never be me.

I've posted the truth about you, you fucking shit posting bobble head. Just like your fucked up DD troll you can't even flame without the need of a fucking crutch you unimaginative wee little man. And you still fucking failed!

You make fun of yourself everytime you post those cringe worthy pictures of your Hobbit-like body. It's gotten to the point where you just suck elephant ass sooo fucking bad that it's all you can do.

Your "skills" consist of catfishing lonely men, swooning fat bat shit crazy women and generally posting up nonsensical diatribe.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Ok, Walking Lobotomy...

Really?

Why would a fucking grown "man" slither around the forums pretending to be a woman?

I mean Flea says you're "proud" of this. C'mon Freud, tell me how fucking "proud" you are at failing being a female?

Why sooo very mum today? You generally have a whole lot to fucking say.

DD got your tongue?

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Really?

Why would a fucking grown "man" slither around the forums pretending to be a woman?

I mean Flea says you're "proud" of this. C'mon Freud, tell me how fucking "proud" you are at failing being a female?

Why sooo very mum today? You generally have a whole lot to fucking say.

DD got your tongue?
Ok, Farm Leaguer

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Ok, Farm Leaguer

Does a "Farm Leaguer" pretend to be a woman and fail even while using modern technology?

The funniest part is when you finally came clean. I was there at TBC, what a fucking sight it was. I wonder if those posts are still up, shall I take a look?

Would you like me to refresh your short memory on the fiasco known as DD by sharing those posts and threads where you finally "come out?" I'm sure Seamajor has his 2 cents worth he'd like to throw in as well.

What says you Dinky Diana?

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Does a "Farm Leaguer" pretend to be a woman and fail even while using modern technology?

The funniest part is when you finally came clean. I was there at TBC, what a fucking sight it was. I wonder if those posts are still up, shall I take a look?

Would you like me to refresh your short memory on the fiasco known as DD by sharing those posts and threads where you finally "come out." I'm sure Seamajor has his 2 cents worth he'd like to throw in as well.

What says you Dinky Diana?

....and dennnnnn?