Hay Fever/Seasonal Allergies

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
are kicking my ass. Sneezing, coughing, itchy face, etc.

I think I now have a secondary bacterial infection in my lungs. I haven't been this sick in at least 2 years...it sucks!

Anyone else suffering with allergies yet?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Not me, I found the cure.

I use to SUFFER! No more!!!!

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Please don't tell me I have to become a Confederate. I'll stay sick dagnabit.

Hhahahahahaha! I swear, I was gonna say "I can tell you the Southern Secrets, but you must swear allegiance to the Southern flag" lololol.

I knew it! Nah, I ain't sprinklin' any possum urine and badger shit in my food, I'll pass. lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Hhahahahahaha! I swear, I was gonna say "I can tell you the Southern Secrets, but you must swear allegiance to the Southern flag" lololol.

I knew it! Nah, I ain't sprinklin' any possum urine and badger shit in my food, I'll pass. lol

Lol!

I will simply tell you the secret, if you think better of me and my Southern ways.....

Local honey, thats it. Eat about 2 jars in a year, and you will feel a difference after 1 year. Do it again the next year, and you will be CURED! I swear to it. It HAS to be LOCAL honey!

Dont have to eat a spoon full here and there, just mix it in your coffee or tea, make honey mustard, make honey hot sauce, make honey butter, put it on your toast, it dont matter, as long as you ingesting it.

Its like the snake handlers developing immunity to snake bites by ingesting a lil poison here and there. You are instead ingesting the pollen the bees make the honey with. And you build an immunity.

It wont do you no good this year, but if you start now, it will help you in the long run, promise. I was a fucking mess with pollen allergies, but I am straight up cured!!!

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lol!

I will simply tell you the secret, if you think better of me and my Southern ways.....

Local honey, thats it. Eat about 2 jars in a year, and you will feel a difference after 1 year. Do it again the next year, and you will be CURED! I swear to it. It HAS to be LOCAL honey!

Dont have to eat a spoon full here and there, just mix it in your coffee or tea, make honey mustard, make honey hot sauce, make honey butter, put it on your toast, it dont matter, as long as you ingesting it.

Its like the snake handlers developing immunity to snake bites by ingesting a lil poison here and there. You are instead ingesting the pollen the bees make the honey with. And you build an immunity.

It wont do you no good this year, but if you start now, it will help you in the long run, promise. I was a fucking mess with pollen allergies, but I am straight up cured!!!

I will try this...it actually makes a lot of sense. And I like honey. So, it's all good. Thanks for the tip.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Lol!

I will try this...it actually makes a lot of sense. And I like honey. So, it's all good. Thanks for the tip.

Honey is great all around. It can be used to cover/treat a wound too I believe lol.

I prefer it over sugar.

I think it helps prevent getting sick too. Ever since I started "the treatment", I only get sick once a year, or once every 2 years.

Remember, it HAS to be LOCAL honey! From around you! Sold at a Farmers Market usually. And it takes time til you notice, but you will notice if you keep doing it, promise.