Site Supporter
Hahahahaha.

9873238-young-woman-enjoying-the-fresh-air-.jpg

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
This is a better place with out the kids
EezLvRf.gif

Would be a shame if I pm him screenshots...

Im wondering if he was getting mention notifications whenever I mentioned @Stinkyfinger in here lol.

I got mentioned the other day but didnt receive the notification oddly. Perhaps it got lost with the software upgrade? Do me a favor and mention me man lol.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

It worked! So I guess its working lol.
It probably doesn’t work for non elites... I hope we’re still cool man, I’m just ruffling feathers since it’s the way at the moment... I really wanna apologise to realgrimm, that shit I do feel bad for he’s never done or said anything bad to me except once where I deserved it probably

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

It worked! So I guess its working lol.
It probably doesn’t work for non elites... I hope we’re still cool man, I’m just ruffling feathers since it’s the way at the moment... I really wanna apologise to realgrimm, that shit I do feel bad for he’s never done or said anything bad to me except once where I deserved it probably

Yeah we still cool lol. Everyone has their spells. Even myself. I been trying to leave the bourbon alone lol.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
[QUOTE="Blazor, post: 104481,

Im wondering if he was getting mention notifications whenever I mentioned @Stinkyfinger in here lol.

I got mentioned the other day but didnt receive the notification oddly. Perhaps it got lost with the software upgrade? Do me a favor and mention me man lol.
[/QUOTE]

Blazor Blazor Blazor Blazor Blazor Blazor Blazor Blazor Blazor - - - - - - -

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
[QUOTE="Blazor, post: 104481,

Blazor Blazor Blazor Blazor Blazor Blazor Blazor Blazor Blazor - - - - - - -
[/QUOTE]

You have to use the @ symbol before the members name to do mentions lol.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Stinkys off the window licker school bus for the weekend then, watch out for some lame arse comebacks..

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
[QUOTE="Blazor, post:

@Blazor @Blazor @Blazor @Blazor @Blazor @Blazor @Blazor @Blazor @Blazor - - - - - - -
[/QUOTE]

You have to use the @ symbol before the members name to do mentions lol.
[/QUOTE]

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@Blazor