Hay Fever/Seasonal Allergies

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
are kicking my ass. Sneezing, coughing, itchy face, etc.

I think I now have a secondary bacterial infection in my lungs. I haven't been this sick in at least 2 years...it sucks!

Anyone else suffering with allergies yet?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter

I think I now have a secondary bacterial infection in my lungs. I haven't been this sick in at least 2 years...it sucks!

[/QUO

TE]

Not me so much but my son in law has to be the worse case I have seen!
Do you smoke cigs or dope?Do you eat good?
Are you a heavy drinker?
Are you obese?
And don't pay any attention to Mr Biggie who is a bigger pest than a fly trapped in a public(Gas Station) bathroom with you - - - - - -

PS - Are you from Oakland?

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

. Been good so far.
. Last year I was kicking myself because I hadn't taken Bee Pollen over the winter.
This year I got back to it but inconsistently.
.I think last year really was bad, but by now I might feel a little sort of indefinite something related to early spring allergies if it's going to be bad. Nothing though.
Start taking local Bee Pollen. It will take time to take full effect but you'll be happy later.
. 3 to 5 grams a day, year round or at least 2 to 3 months before the season.
It's also one of 2 true super foods I know of, that is, it has every nutrient you need.

. I have a sib in CA who is also having a time right now.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

[/QUO

TE]

Not me so much but my son in law has to be the worse case I have seen!
Do you smoke cigs or dope?Do you eat good?
Are you a heavy drinker?
Are you obese?
And don't pay any attention to Mr Biggie who is a bigger pest than a fly trapped in a public(Gas Station) bathroom with you - - - - - -

PS - Are you from Oakland?

I'm from San Jose.

I don't pay attention to "Biggie", I have him on ignore and don't read his posts anymore. It was old a long time ago.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

. Been good so far.
. Last year I was kicking myself because I hadn't taken Bee Pollen over the winter.
.I think last year really was bad, but by now I might feel a little sort of indefinite something related to early spring allergies if it's going to be bad. Nothing though.
Start taking local Bee Pollen. It will take time to take full effect but you'll be happy later.
It's also one of 2 true super foods I know of, that is, it has every nutrient you need.

I've had bee pollen before. I was a kid and it wasn't really my choice. I was told to eat it. I don't remember any ill effects, but recall I didn't care for it much as a kid. I was a picky eater though.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

. Been good so far.

I've had bee pollen before. I was a kid and it wasn't really my choice. I was told to eat it. I don't remember any ill effects, but recall I didn't care for it much as a kid. I was a picky eater though.
It's nice and sweet nutty. Find a local apiary and get it direct from them.

PS: Caught my first Bass today from the local pure waters. Just sayin there.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

. Been good so far.

It's nice and sweet nutty. Find a local apiary and get it direct from them.

PS: Caught my first Bass today from the local pure waters. Just sayin there.

Will look one up locally and see what I find.

I finally returned to trout fishing on my camping trip to the Sierra's last summer after many decades of not fishing up there. It was wonderous. I didn't catch anything though, I was busy teaching my grandson to fish and cast a line mostly.

He fell in love with it. I asked how he liked it and he said "So cool!"

I was thrilled.