hay blazer we can get away from stinky in here

OP
OP
nazzibastard

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
blue cash yer i posted a link to here thay just removed it lol

Ah ok, well hell, they "usually" dont mind. Maybe its cause you're new?
NO I POST
ELIT%20Forum.jpg
THE LOGO NOT THIS ONE LOL

OP
OP
nazzibastard

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
hi blazor .ive been at 3 ather sites thay are all dead

Hey man. Most forums seem to be lately. I noticed the other day you signed up for TBC lol.

Remember the days you’d have 3 or 4 windows open on different forums and chat rooms, these days you’d sit there all night waiting for a post lol..

I remember lol. Usually I'll have 3 open on Friday night. But most the time I just log out and pop back in eventually and catch up.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
You go to the blue cashew to get cancer, there’s only about four of them sitting in a panel waiting to judge your posts because it is not about THEM! ... True hoooo

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
I just don't think it's fair that so many female members refuse to post their titties.

Post your bollocks first...
But I'm skeerd.

But its for titties! lololol
It won't work trust me. A girl told me at a party once if I gave her 20 bucks she'd show me her boobs, well I did she pulled her shirt down just almost enough then yanked it back up poured a drink on my head and laughed.
No I never seen that 20 dollar bill again.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I just don't think it's fair that so many female members refuse to post their titties.

But I'm skeerd.

It won't work trust me. A girl told me at a party once if I gave her 20 bucks she'd show me her boobs, well I did she pulled her shirt down just almost enough then yanked it back up poured a drink on my head and laughed.

Lol what the fuck, thats messed up.

Make her give you half the link in advance, then if you follow through she gives you the whole link lol.

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter

But I'm skeerd.

Lol what the fuck, thats messed up.

Make her give you half the link in advance, then if you follow through she gives you the whole link lol.
Well I was 18 at the time I believe so yea.