Blazer/Roddy

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Is he experiencing depression? Impossible mountains to climb? Drug abuse problems? His cousin left, and lifted all of the silverware? Got fired? I hate to think he’s a very shallow hillbilly with a chip on his shoulder. Only he can fix these issues. I wish him the best of luck. He needs it. Stumpy should send him some $$$, since high hopes and delivery never materialized. No biggie surprise.

• LOL
Reactions: X

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Someone else must of made that first post, it aint got no typos and is longer than 1 sentence lol.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
MEJ39OS_o.jpg

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
How ridiculas it is to record yourself saying that :LOL3::LOL3:

Well are you going to make a silly audio where you talk about nuts...typing is no longer in fashion at Bf it appears.

• Funny
Reactions: X

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Is he experiencing depression? Impossible mountains to climb? Drug abuse problems? His cousin left, and lifted all of the silverware? Got fired? I hate to think he’s a very shallow hillbilly with a chip on his shoulder. Only he can fix these issues. I wish him the best of luck. He needs it. Stumpy should send him some $$$, since high hopes and delivery never materialized. No biggie surprise.
Oi @Bastard Factory …do your fucking job and AssBoxx this spammy fucking geriatric. You get so sensitive with my trolling efforts over the past decade or so, and then let old faggoty foreskin ride? Jesus Christ… some of you seppos need a fucking reality check!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Oi @Bastard Factory …do your fucking job and AssBoxx this spammy fucking geriatric. You get so sensitive with my trolling efforts over the past decade or so, and then let old faggoty foreskin ride? Jesus Christ… some of you seppos need a fucking reality check!
:Whaaa::Whaaa::Whaaa::Whaaa::Whaaa::Whaaa::Whaaa::Whaaa::Whaaa:

quit fuccking bawling kidnapper

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
He had you in mind when he made it, knew it was too many werdz fir ya ta reeeeeeead.
Sounds like Roddys cousin kicked him in the balls. I told him to wash that tutu and tail.

OP
OP
Seamajor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Did we run the hillbilly off? I hope not. Come on Roddy