He Apologized - No Harm Done

Holliday

Banned
Banned
Go and sin no more, you violent, psychotic trumptarded PoS.
I would recommend life at hard labor for that asshole.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

·Reporter, HuffPost
Mon, January 25, 2021, 7:21 PM

A Texas man facing federal charges linked to the Jan. 6
is apologizing for taking part in the storming of the Capitol and for
Democratic Rep.
and a Capitol Police officer.
on Monday through his attorney claiming that he stormed the Capitol after becoming convinced by
. The 34-year-old Miller had previously tweeted “Assassinate AOC” and threatened a Capitol Police officer who fatally shot a fellow rioter.
“I am ashamed of my comments,” Miller’s statement read. “I was in Washington, D.C. on January 6, 2021, because I believed I was following the instructions of former President Trump and he was my president and the commander-in-chief. His statements also had me believing the election was stolen from him.”
“Nevertheless, I fully recognize Joe Biden is now the President of the United States and that the election is over. Donald Trump is no longer president and I would not have any reason to continue to follow his lead.”
As for his threats against the officer and the New York lawmaker, Miller said: “While I never intended to harm Congresswoman Ocasio-Cortez nor harm any members of the Capitol police force, I recognize that my social media posts were completely inappropriate.”
“I want to publicly apologize to Congresswoman Ocasio-Cortez and the Capitol police officers. I have always supported law enforcement and I am ashamed by my comments,” he added.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This thread is proof that we need civil war to avoid a fascist authoritarian government with indoctrinated NPCs like Hollowbrain who seek to disregard civil and human rights to punish people who dissent against his unAmerican ideology.

See if you try to be nice, do the right thing, et......they dont care. I certainly hope to see less apologies.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
This thread is proof that we need civil war to avoid a fascist authoritarian government with indoctrinated NPCs like Hollowbrain who seek to disregard civil and human rights to punish people who dissent against his unAmerican ideology.

See if you try to be nice, do the right thing, et......they dont care. I certainly hope to see less apologies.
you cannot be civil with uncivilized apes like HOmoday