Hello Super Peons. Your online Diva has decided to grace you with her presence.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Dorian

You sound bored, let me help

creativerecreation.jpg
icon_l.png

You're welcome to stay...just don't leave your helmet lying around mmkay .. dilfy will try n impregnate it .

smily1404.gif

I bet you thought that was a belly slapper. Indeed it was. Vixen's "belly" is still producing aftershocks after your ever so retarded gem of a post.
shut up you boring jizz lapper ....nice way to try and squirm from that burn but there's no hiding ..

"Jizz lapper?" Did I read that correctly? Was that moronic character made up by you through personal experience in that little infantile brain of yours? "Burn?" You mean your braindead response of a comeback? Sure pal like Uncle DiLF why even stop there? Why not also include you have functioning brain and that you use it?

Idiot.

Take this one for example, like wtf was that ? Better you just left that one alone,instead your whining and asking if you 'read that correctly ' well, that woukd depend on weather or not you wiped Jeromes jizz outta your eyes first..it's not like I would know you see ...
'Sure pal' lol PAL .. HEY 'PAL' You gonna reply now, and now and now and now annnnnnd one more time again please ......:LMAO:

So now you're pretending you can't fucking read? Fine. Just for you I will post it in terms you can comprehend:

Go get bent fucking bent you stupid fuck.

Was that clear enough?

Oh cool... I've just been told off by fucking Bart Simpson with a cUmpulsion to look retarded lol .. GTFO Noob .:LMAO::LMAO: you've been lacking since we've met and here we are like what ? 4 days later and you're starting to make dilF look like a Godsend ...smh I'm almost at the point of ignoration for you ...be careful fuckface.

Oh cool. I just got called "Bart Simpson" on a forum. Such scathing wit. What's next? You calling me a big "doo-doo head?"
I didn't call YOU Bart Simpson dimwit...I called the extent of your wit to that of Bart Simpson, fuck if it's not Jeromes jizz shot you just don't get huh ?

More "jizz" remarks? Are you fucking retarded? Are you sharing a "brain" with UncleDiLF?

just calling it as I see it ..one jizz filled fuck balloon spilling it's sticky WHINE all over the godamm place :LMAO: you're running out of steam, quick call Jerome for a FILL UP, then once REPLENISHED resume to respond to EVERY FUCKING POST DIRECTED AT YOU FFS ... fucking loser sap sucker :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO: . .. I can't wait to read your many many responses hopefully just ONE will be worth it :rightON:

What a nice surprise. More in your face "jizz" lames. So now you are equating everthing to, "jizz?"

Just how old are you? Is that the best burn going around the playground nowadays?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Dorian

You sound bored, let me help

creativerecreation.jpg
icon_l.png

You're welcome to stay...just don't leave your helmet lying around mmkay .. dilfy will try n impregnate it .

smily1404.gif

I bet you thought that was a belly slapper. Indeed it was. Vixen's "belly" is still producing aftershocks after your ever so retarded gem of a post.
shut up you boring jizz lapper ....nice way to try and squirm from that burn but there's no hiding ..

"Jizz lapper?" Did I read that correctly? Was that moronic character made up by you through personal experience in that little infantile brain of yours? "Burn?" You mean your braindead response of a comeback? Sure pal like Uncle DiLF why even stop there? Why not also include you have functioning brain and that you use it?

Idiot.

Take this one for example, like wtf was that ? Better you just left that one alone,instead your whining and asking if you 'read that correctly ' well, that woukd depend on weather or not you wiped Jeromes jizz outta your eyes first..it's not like I would know you see ...
'Sure pal' lol PAL .. HEY 'PAL' You gonna reply now, and now and now and now annnnnnd one more time again please ......:LMAO:

So now you're pretending you can't fucking read? Fine. Just for you I will post it in terms you can comprehend:

Go get bent fucking bent you stupid fuck.

Was that clear enough?

Oh cool... I've just been told off by fucking Bart Simpson with a cUmpulsion to look retarded lol .. GTFO Noob .:LMAO::LMAO: you've been lacking since we've met and here we are like what ? 4 days later and you're starting to make dilF look like a Godsend ...smh I'm almost at the point of ignoration for you ...be careful fuckface.

Oh cool. I just got called "Bart Simpson" on a forum. Such scathing wit. What's next? You calling me a big "doo-doo head?"
I didn't call YOU Bart Simpson dimwit...I called the extent of your wit to that of Bart Simpson, fuck if it's not Jeromes jizz shot you just don't get huh ?

More "jizz" remarks? Are you fucking retarded? Are you sharing a "brain" with UncleDiLF?

just calling it as I see it ..one jizz filled fuck balloon spilling it's sticky WHINE all over the godamm place :LMAO: you're running out of steam, quick call Jerome for a FILL UP, then once REPLENISHED resume to respond to EVERY FUCKING POST DIRECTED AT YOU FFS ... fucking loser sap sucker :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO: . .. I can't wait to read your many many responses hopefully just ONE will be worth it :rightON:

What a loser you are. Annoying and with creative impact here at the BF networks.

Even BreakFeltch is funnier than you.

You pathetic lefty douche.

You are full of hate. No ambition and a peadophile.

I piss freshly on your fat face.

Hey UnceDipshit you might want to tone it down a bit. Do you really want me to pull your skirt over your head again for all to see? Are you wearing clean Underoos this time?