Hello Super Peons. Your online Diva has decided to grace you with her presence.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Hiya, retards. So, the story goes-This is one of thee fucking worst forums out here. As a newly minted member here I must also concur. Why are most of you toothless wonders short on brain cells? Is it a genetic thing? Or do you alleged homosapians walk on all fours? I was just wondering as I am looking for a new forum to call, "home."

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
You idiots need to clean up around here. I am royalty. I need this place suitable for my personal enjoyment.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Oh Flynn, you won’t find the attention you crave on here like you get on Flea’s board, nobody knows who the fuck you are except for me.

You’re allowed back on the other forum now anyway, so you’re probably better off going back there.

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
dilfs dildos

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------you're welcome to take a side of your choice

whipples winners

images

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
dilfs dildos

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------you're welcome to take a side of your choice

whipples winners

images
You clearly need mental help, you sniffer of dicks!

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
dilfs dildos

whipples winners

images

Look who's talking. The Hoover vacuum of sucking "dick." Were you born this stupid or were you dropped on your head as a small tard?

I vote for small tard as he's so good at being a stupid chum eating dip shit
Larry-Fine-three-stooges-23436869-325-244.jpg

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
dilfs dildos

whipples winners

images

Look who's talking. The Hoover vacuum of sucking "dick." Were you born this stupid or were you dropped on your head as a small tard?

Hey, dicklips did anyone ask for your cumstain of a response? No. So crawl back under that rock.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
What are you laughing about DiLf? You are one of the most idiotic slapnuts out here you fucking gigantic moron.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
What are you laughing about DiLf? You are one of the most idiotic slapnuts out here you fucking gigantic moron.
I won't make you famous with your chump 55 post. Lolololo

Starter versus internet legend?

CRUSHED!

Enjoy this nice block, faggot

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
I don't know you. You may be the nast, but I can't +1 you. You called out that fucking douche, but you haven't proved yourself to be any better.

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
dilfs dildos

whipples winners

images

Hey, dicklips did anyone ask for your cumstain of a response? No. So crawl back under that rock.
wow you're wasting all that talent you possess here picking on dilf acting tough and shit....you a badddd assz
2zx2hg.gif
see you around Waldo:Welcome8:

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I won't make you famous with your chump 55 post. Lolololo

Starter versus internet legend?

CRUSHED!

Enjoy this nice block, faggot

I remember my last visit slapping the holy hell out of your vagina and you crying about it while sucking on your brothers pecker.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
no hard feelings Dorothy ....I know you're homeless so I found a nice place for you...goofy ass jerk:fuckOFF:
cats-9.jpg

Big fucking deal. You can post stupid pictures. So, why don't you stick your head up Uncle Dilf's ass? That should be your next trick.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
dilfs dildos

whipples winners

images

wow you're wasting all that talent you possess here picking on dilf acting tough and shit....you a badddd assz
2zx2hg.gif

Are you jealous again you son of scat?

Filth likeyou, we don't respect here at The upper class. You are the who carries our bags with eyes down and clean our pressiefull horse stall!

You peasant! pffoooooooooo!!! Let me spit on you.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
dilfs dildos

whipples winners

images

2zx2hg.gif

Are you jealous again you son of scat?

Filth likeyou, we don't respect here at The upper class. You are the who carries our bags with eyes down and clean our pressiefull horse stall!

You peasant! pffoooooooooo!!! Let me spit on you.

Are you able to type out coherent and correct sentence structure? Or is this some kind of troll where you make people think you're a bonafide dipshit?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Hey Uncle Dickless! Why is it you are always constantly running away from me? Why must you always leave that nasty slime trail behind?

Idiot.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Dorian

You sound bored, let me help

creativerecreation.jpg
icon_l.png

You're welcome to stay...just don't leave your helmet lying around mmkay .. dilfy will try n impregnate it .

smily1404.gif

Last edited:

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Dorian

You sound bored, let me help

creativerecreation.jpg
icon_l.png

You're welcome to stay...just don't leave your helmet lying around mmkay .. dilfy will try n impregnate it .
I want to impregnate you cute daughter, Christine!

I have thick semen!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I know...SCOUSY told me ...

:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::LOL1::LOL1::LOL1::LOL1::LOL1::LOL2::LOL2::LOL2::LOL2::LOL2::LOL2::LOL2::LOL2::LOL1::LOL1::LOL1::LOL1::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

ULTRA CRUSHED !!!!!

0a02e6af493d59527a3f0e627bd53dadf3e195e6_hq.gif

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA .....

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You're an internetter flop fuckface ...lololololol

source.gif

You play Footbol DilP ...of course you do silly me lololol

tenor.gif

:LMAO:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
SCOUSEY says 'takes weeks' to get that shit outta' his teeth