Hello Wonderful People

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
It's a painting of Roddy Piper from the movie 'They Live'.

3IgfiyL.png
Quality film.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
You probably had a few drinks that night…

but it was good vibes and that song got added to my playlist after lol

Right on lol.

Maybe I was like "OMG its my song!" or something lol.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Right on lol.

Maybe I was like "OMG its my song!" or something lol.

YAASS! I was like “OMG good vibes!!!!!”

Because that is far and few between these days. I was raised on a forum of mostly men and it was drunken HIGHlarity. I miss the shitz and giggles sometimes… so it was like a breath of fresh air. I would like to see more of that… and that’s why I hype these types of things. Much more innocent that the tards try to insinuate.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
YAASS! I was like “OMG good vibes!!!!!”

Because that is far and few between these days. I was raised on a forum of mostly men and it was drunken HIGHlarity. I miss the shitz and giggles sometimes… so it was like a breath of fresh air. I would like to see more of that… and that’s why I hype these types of things. Much more innocent that the tards try to insinuate.

Well, Sea's toxic posts have been swept from this fine thread, the good vibes can continue lol :Vibin:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, Sea's toxic posts have been swept from this fine thread, the good vibes can continue lol :Vibin:

Well… I have the ability to compartmentalize and not get involved with the issues posters I like have with each other.

I like you both for different reasons and BF isn’t the same without you.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Well… I have the ability to compartmentalize and not get involved with the issues posters I like have with each other.

I like you both for different reasons and BF isn’t the same without you.

This is a Blazor thread, like @Scooter mentioned.... which means fun times :PartyGirL2:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Portuguese is a difficult language. Tico Spanish is really slangy. Toto bien is both an answer and a question
Yeah I originally started Portuguese so that I could give the obnoxious Brazilians a mouthful when they dropped in on your wave. You’d think that the Surfer’s Code was universal with these absolute uptight monkeys and their selective English. And one can’t always punch them out as they travel in packs.

We are inundated by Brazilians here in Oz…the only good blessing is their relatively good work ethic and their women have some of the finest arses in the world to perv at.

Spanish and Portuguese are similar in many ways. However Spanish rolls nicely off the tongue, whereas Brazilian Portuguese sounds so guttural and offensive.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Spanish and Portuguese are similar in many ways. However Spanish rolls nicely off the tongue, whereas Brazilian Portuguese sounds so guttural and offensive.

Colonial languages tend to be bastardised, I had a Frenchie tell me that Quebecois talk in old French like Ye OLd Shoppe type of speech. @prowler

American English is in part a simplification as well as an exaggerated rural drawl, say compare Worsel Gummage/ Somerset to the Deep south. Australian is evolved Urban Working Class grunt monkeys.

Back in the day Urban Crims were transported to Aussie, wereas rural Crims were usually just hung. That also may reflect US lynching Culture. You go to any village and a local will tell you where they hung the Highway robbers. Usually it was a touring judge would hear cases in the village say once a month then if sentenced they were hung nearby. Saves a lot of money in poorer times and sometimes they didn't wait for the judge.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Colonial languages tend to be bastardised, I had a Frenchie tell me that Quebecois talk in old French like Ye OLd Shoppe type of speech. @prowler

American English is in part a simplification as well as an exaggerated rural drawl, say compare Worsel Gummage/ Somerset to the Deep south. Australian is evolved Urban Working Class grunt monkeys.

Back in the day Urban Crims were transported to Aussie, wereas rural Crims were usually just hung. That also may reflect US lynching Culture. You go to any village and a local will tell you where they hung the Highway robbers. Usually it was a touring judge would hear cases in the village say once a month then if sentenced they were hung nearby. Saves a lot of money in poorer times and sometimes they didn't wait for the judge.
Australian and South African accents sound great…I fortunately have a bastardisation of them both…they say I sound just like a New Zealander! Hooroo my bru…
:Happy5:

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Stand by to stand by
Ain't no need to worry today
Thorazine shuffle make everything OK
I know how you feel
You say you need your highs and lows
But what if you could take your pain
And just let it go

Step right back and watch me now
I'll show you how it's done
Stay right here with me now
Till the damage is done
And the damage is done

Time drags by
When you're boring
Don't care what you do care what you say
There comes a time
When you got to let the monster inside you
Let him come on out, come on out and play

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That's from New Year's Eve 1999, Chico's (a friend from work) first Gov't Mule show. He worked at the local tobacco shop at the time and the owner flew his employees down to Atlanta to see Gov't Mule. He's been hooked ever since and he got me obsessed with them.

This is from the show we went to see in August. Chico took a joint with him and I told him 'You're not gonna be able to smoke that in there.' This song comes up and he says 'Scooter! I really wanna smoke this joint! Warren says I can do what I want!' LOL This video has just enough cowbell.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
That’s a bit harsh bro! I actually don’t mind the Kiwis, particularly the Māoris. They’re funny as fuck! Lol

It was just a joke but agree the Maoris are pretty sound, is one an international actor who plaid Jango fett in star wars? Seen him in a load of stuff.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm gonna keep spamming Gov't Mule. This is from The Deepest End. It's a live DVD with a revolving door of guest bass players, who were the original bass player's favorites. Jason Newsted, formerly of Metallica, played on this one.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm getting lost in where I'm supposed to be. I need to get a load of laundry started.