Hello Wonderful People

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I had a thought. It's a Blazor thread, there's no shoutbox ... could this thread rival the 1,000,000 Post Thread?

It's in its infancy but there are some goals to have in mind.

:CooL:

Well, over yonder, at that other place, the Blazor thread was the biggest, most viewed thread on the whole forum lol. I kid you not.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
If I posted my hairy chest it would scare everyone away and the activity level of the forum would drop to zero. Here's one instead. A Shania nip slip.

lauI9sw.jpg

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
If I posted my hairy chest it would scare everyone away and the activity level of the forum would drop to zero.

You still don't know these degenerates very well then.
That's exactly the kind of "content" they slurp up with a straw.

Eeww.
I just made myself throw up a little bit...
lulz

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
You still don't know these degenerates very well then.
That's exactly the kind of "content" they slurp up with a straw.

Eeww.
I just made myself throw up a little bit...
lulz

I imagine slurping up a hairy chest with a straw, would require the same amount of exertion as a McDonalds milkshake, lulz.

:Yesssss:

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
(shudders)

Is there such a blasphemy as a toxic taco?

Scenario:

You've got a plate full of tacos.
You turn away to find the television remote and the dog grabs one of the tacos off your plate. Doggo starts to fast-walk his prize out of the room but ACK! someone is coming in from the kitchen so Doggo tries to duck behind the couch. There's not quite enough room for Doggo to fit and suddenly he is only half-way inside and stuck. In a panic, Doggo drops the taco and frantically wiggles free of entrapment. Leaving behind the taco now resting on the floor, in the dark, behind the couch.

Fast-forward three weeks...

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Scenario:

You've got a plate full of tacos.
You turn away to find the television remote and the dog grabs one of the tacos off your plate. Doggo starts to fast-walk his prize out of the room but ACK! someone is coming in from the kitchen so Doggo tries to duck behind the couch. There's not quite enough room for Doggo to fit and suddenly he is only half-way inside and stuck. In a panic, Doggo drops the taco and frantically wiggles free of entrapment. Leaving behind the taco now resting on the floor, in the dark, behind the couch.

Fast-forward three weeks...

Thats how the zombie apocalypse starts!

It would be like the Ring of Power.... tempting, so tempting. I would eat for good, but through me, it would wield a power to great and terrible to imagine.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Spanish lesson #1.

It is "ay, ay, ay". The way you posted it sounds like Aye - eh, aye- eh, aye- eh.

You're welcome.

No, I said it like I meant it lol. Yet, not spelled like you spelled it.... ay ay ay.

How wonderful is that.

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
A Wonderful day to talk to Wonderful People!

Greetings and salutations from the South Land :PuffPuffPass:

OP
OP
Blazor

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Yeah… I know… but your favorite song has Africa in the title.

Or at least it was your favorite song last I checked the shoutbox.

Lol, its not my "favorite", but it is a good song, from a damn good decade.... the 80's!!!