Hello Super Peons. Your online Diva has decided to grace you with her presence.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Just ignore the idiot......obviously it’s here desperate for attention

If we ignore the moron will get bored and flame the other 15 boards it calls its life :Sad:

Let’s make a 1 in a lifetime alliance against this WHORESON!

If we ignore him all, he will get dieded out! Let us concentrate on our war and battle ! I put him on block!

Ask your captain Mrs Whipple form your Aids Alliance. We, the Alphas are fine with that!

Hey UncleDiLF why don't you go fellate a hand grenade. Look stupid even the embattled Syrian Army wouldn't be in your "one time alliance" no matter how many Stinger missiles and F-14s you had to offer because you are a big fucking dipshit.

Now go shave your ass.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

If we ignore the moron will get bored and flame the other 15 boards it calls its life :Sad:

If we ignore him all, he will get dieded out! Let us concentrate on our war and battle ! I put him on block!

Ask your captain Mrs Whipple form your Aids Alliance. We, the Alphas are fine with that!

Hey UncleDiLF why don't you go fellate a hand grenade. Look stupid even the embattled Syrian Army wouldn't be in your "one time alliance" no matter how many Stinger missiles and F-14s you had to offer because you are a big fucking dipshit.

Now go shave your ass.
'....

Hey not sure you knew this, there's NO rule here that makes it mandatory to respond to each and EVERY post directed at you ... you're allowed to let a couple slide, you don't have to show just how rilled up you get with multiple frantic posts.....geez, such a post bitch..

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Dorian

You sound bored, let me help

creativerecreation.jpg
icon_l.png

You're welcome to stay...just don't leave your helmet lying around mmkay .. dilfy will try n impregnate it .

smily1404.gif

I bet you thought that was a belly slapper. Indeed it was. Vixen's "belly" is still producing aftershocks after your ever so retarded gem of a post.
shut up you boring jizz lapper ....nice way to try and squirm from that burn but there's no hiding ..

"Jizz lapper?" Did I read that correctly? Was that moronic character made up by you through personal experience in that little infantile brain of yours? "Burn?" You mean your braindead response of a comeback? Sure pal like Uncle DiLF why even stop there? Why not also include you have functioning brain and that you use it?

Idiot.

Take this one for example, like wtf was that ? Better you just left that one alone,instead your whining and asking if you 'read that correctly ' well, that woukd depend on weather or not you wiped Jeromes jizz outta your eyes first..it's not like I would know you see ...
'Sure pal' lol PAL .. HEY 'PAL' You gonna reply now, and now and now and now annnnnnd one more time again please ......:LMAO:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Bored ?? Come on over I have a knob that could use a good shellacing

That's my last post.

I crushed everybody here. It makes no sense or fun anymore.

You swine. Bye bye

Why stop there? Why not also claim you knocked out Godzilla, had sex with a willing and live person, and have a penis?
Yeah coz only the sublime ever have sex ffs! You’re quite annoying eh?

Hi, big mouth! The "sex" thing really hits home doesn't it? Are you upset because maybe UncleDiLF has a more action packed "sex" life, albeit with small forest creatures, than you?
No

Are you sure? Because it looked like you had a lot to fucking say when you tried to tardjack the thread with your shit prose.

Fucking moron.
95L47EZ.gif

DnFA8OY.gif

:Crazy:

Fucking shitskins....

I hope the kitteh was ok afterwards
So who is this Durian Fruit? Where else can I find it? Do tell... Full disclosure of boards please Scouse

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Now go shave your ass.
'....

Hey not sure you knew this, there's NO rule here that makes it mandatory to respond to each and EVERY post directed at you ... you're allowed to let a couple slide, you don't have to show just how rilled up you get with multiple frantic posts.....geez, such a post bitch..
What a son of scat!

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
So who is this Durian Fruit? Where else can I find it? Do tell... Full disclosure of boards please

Its called Flynn and it hails from the flame boards
Where’s the flame boards?

They're places like stomping ground..flametruth...beantown..etc..bunch of members here from those and they all have this charm when they show up here..I just lost my PC yesterday so am with out bookmarks currently.Theres a Gateway forum that is pretty much a gathering of old school boards gossips

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
So who is this Durian Fruit? Where else can I find it? Do tell... Full disclosure of boards please

They're places like stomping ground..flametruth...beantown..etc..bunch of members here from those and they all have this charm when they show up here..I just lost my PC yesterday so am with out bookmarks currently.Theres a Gateway forum that is pretty much a gathering of old school boards gossips
So basically Flynn is a fantasist wannabe troll? I’m guessing Flynn likes or is Irish? Mongrels of Europe!

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

So basically Flynn is a fantasist wannabe troll? I’m guessing Flynn likes or is Irish? Mongrels of Europe!

Flynn is a sock ,has multiple people using it

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Flynn is a sock ,has multiple people using it
ok lol thanks, I get it...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

That's my last post.

You swine. Bye bye

Why stop there? Why not also claim you knocked out Godzilla, had sex with a willing and live person, and have a penis?

Hi, big mouth! The "sex" thing really hits home doesn't it? Are you upset because maybe UncleDiLF has a more action packed "sex" life, albeit with small forest creatures, than you?
No

Are you sure? Because it looked like you had a lot to fucking say when you tried to tardjack the thread with your shit prose.

Fucking moron.
95L47EZ.gif

DnFA8OY.gif

Fucking shitskins....

So who is this Durian Fruit? Where else can I find it? Do tell... Full disclosure of boards please Scouse

It’s a bizarre creature, the general consensus is that it’s either multiple people using the handle or some pervy old guy that pretends to be a female and posts pics of his younger cousin in an attempt to fool people into thinking they’re female.

It used to frequent a forum that I post on, until it was banned. PM me if you want the site addy, I don’t know whether the site owner would be happy about me giving it out on the main board.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

That's my last post.

You swine. Bye bye

No

Fucking moron.
95L47EZ.gif

DnFA8OY.gif

Fucking shitskins....

It’s a bizarre creature, the general consensus is that it’s either multiple people using the handle or some pervy old guy that pretends to be a female and posts pics of his younger cousin in an attempt to fool people into thinking they’re female.

It used to frequent a forum that I post on, until it was banned. PM me if you want the site addy, I don’t know whether the site owner would be happy about me giving it out on the main board.
I am the sie owner here. All good. Trolololo

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Invited where, my friend?? I would always CUM to any occasion. Trololol

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Ahhh you mean Romper Stomper or that site right??

I trieded 29 times to register to this site! It is fucked up!
And these 3 questions!!!

If you can please, make an account for me and PM me the Passwort!!! I would cum then there and BRUTALIZE anyone!!!!

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Now go shave your ass.
'....

And there's no "mandatory" rule stating you have to be a funny and smart poster to post here, yet here you are anyway.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Dorian

creativerecreation.jpg
icon_l.png

You're welcome to stay...just don't leave your helmet lying around mmkay .. dilfy will try n impregnate it .

smily1404.gif

I bet you thought that was a belly slapper. Indeed it was. Vixen's "belly" is still producing aftershocks after your ever so retarded gem of a post.
shut up you boring jizz lapper ....nice way to try and squirm from that burn but there's no hiding ..

"Jizz lapper?" Did I read that correctly? Was that moronic character made up by you through personal experience in that little infantile brain of yours? "Burn?" You mean your braindead response of a comeback? Sure pal like Uncle DiLF why even stop there? Why not also include you have functioning brain and that you use it?

Idiot.

Take this one for example, like wtf was that ? Better you just left that one alone,instead your whining and asking if you 'read that correctly ' well, that woukd depend on weather or not you wiped Jeromes jizz outta your eyes first..it's not like I would know you see ...
'Sure pal' lol PAL .. HEY 'PAL' You gonna reply now, and now and now and now annnnnnd one more time again please ......:LMAO:

So now you're pretending you can't fucking read? Fine. Just for you I will post it in terms you can comprehend:

Go get bent fucking bent you stupid fuck.

Was that clear enough?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Now go shave your ass.

Listen to yourself. Jogging in place after I pulled down your soiled panties. Wanting information on the one person here with an actual thought. Who incidently makes you look moronic on a daily basis.

If we are all asking ridiculously candid questions let me have a crack at it.

Who the fuck are you besides some nosey, opinionated pin head?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Ahhh you mean Romper Stomper or that site right??

I trieded 29 times to register to this site! It is fucked up!
And these 3 questions!!!

If you can please, make an account for me and PM me the Passwort!!! I would cum then there and BRUTALIZE anyone!!!!

Would you be paying in "bitcoin?"

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Dorian

creativerecreation.jpg
icon_l.png

smily1404.gif

Idiot.

So now you're pretending you can't fucking read? Fine. Just for you I will post it in terms you can comprehend:

Was that clear enough?

Oh cool... I've just been told off by fucking Bart Simpson with a cUmpulsion to look retarded lol .. GTFO Noob .:LMAO::LMAO: you've been lacking since we've met and here we are like what ? 4 days later and you're starting to make dilF look like a Godsend ...smh I'm almost at the point of ignoration for you ...be careful fuckface.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Dorian

creativerecreation.jpg
icon_l.png

smily1404.gif

Idiot.

Was that clear enough?

Oh cool... I've just been told off by fucking Bart Simpson with a cUmpulsion to look retarded lol .. GTFO Noob .:LMAO::LMAO: you've been lacking since we've met and here we are like what ? 4 days later and you're starting to make dilF look like a Godsend ...smh I'm almost at the point of ignoration for you ...be careful fuckface.

Oh cool. I just got called "Bart Simpson" on a forum. Such scathing wit. What's next? You calling me a big "doo-doo head?"

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Dorian

creativerecreation.jpg
icon_l.png

smily1404.gif

Idiot.

Was that clear enough?

Oh cool. I just got called "Bart Simpson" on a forum. Such scathing wit. What's next? You calling me a big "doo-doo head?"
Oh shut up, you defo are not anything spesh... Youre Nantes, zilch, nien, nothing...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Dorian

creativerecreation.jpg
icon_l.png

smily1404.gif

Idiot.

Was that clear enough?

I didn't call YOU Bart Simpson dimwit...I called the extent of your wit to that of Bart Simpson, fuck if it's not Jeromes jizz shot you just don't get huh ?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Dorian

creativerecreation.jpg
icon_l.png

smily1404.gif

Idiot.

Was that clear enough?

Oh shut up, you defo are not anything spesh... Youre Nantes, zilch, nien, nothing...

Now i'm being called a "zero" by one of the dumbest cunts out here.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Dorian

creativerecreation.jpg
icon_l.png

smily1404.gif

Idiot.

Was that clear enough?

I didn't call YOU Bart Simpson dimwit...I called the extent of your wit to that of Bart Simpson, fuck if it's not Jeromes jizz shot you just don't get huh ?

More "jizz" remarks? Are you fucking retarded? Are you sharing a "brain" with UncleDiLF?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Dorian

creativerecreation.jpg
icon_l.png

smily1404.gif

Idiot.

Was that clear enough?

More "jizz" remarks? Are you fucking retarded? Are you sharing a "brain" with UncleDiLF?

just calling it as I see it ..one jizz filled fuck balloon spilling it's sticky WHINE all over the godamm place :LMAO: you're running out of steam, quick call Jerome for a FILL UP, then once REPLENISHED resume to respond to EVERY FUCKING POST DIRECTED AT YOU FFS ... fucking loser sap sucker :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO: . .. I can't wait to read your many many responses hopefully just ONE will be worth it :rightON:

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Dorian

creativerecreation.jpg
icon_l.png

smily1404.gif

Idiot.

Was that clear enough?

just calling it as I see it ..one jizz filled fuck balloon spilling it's sticky WHINE all over the godamm place :LMAO: you're running out of steam, quick call Jerome for a FILL UP, then once REPLENISHED resume to respond to EVERY FUCKING POST DIRECTED AT YOU FFS ... fucking loser sap sucker :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO: . .. I can't wait to read your many many responses hopefully just ONE will be worth it :rightON:

What a loser you are. Annoying and with creative impact here at the BF networks.

Even BreakFeltch is funnier than you.

You pathetic lefty douche.

You are full of hate. No ambition and a peadophile.

I piss freshly on your fat face.