Hello

FagglesMcGee

Forever forgotten.
Sure are fucked.
When is Heckler coming back? wtf did you do to him Jibbs?
I don't think he likes me. Probably saw my name and realized he can't troll for e-pussy like he's done in the past with me around.

Granted, it has been like 8 years, but I don't recall disliking you or arguing with you personally on that many issues.
I guess I took it the wrong way when I was banned at Niggameng like 5 times without so much as a single post. Maybe Kitty had a problem with me? Where's she at nowadays? Chaturbate? MyFreeCams? Is LiveJasmine still a thing?

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Sure are fucked.
I don't think he likes me. Probably saw my name and realized he can't troll for e-pussy like he's done in the past with me around.

Granted, it has been like 8 years, but I don't recall disliking you or arguing with you personally on that many issues.
I guess I took it the wrong way when I was banned at Niggameng like 5 times without so much as a single post. Maybe Kitty had a problem with me? Where's she at nowadays? Chaturbate? MyFreeCams? Is LiveJasmine still a thing?
oh damn I forgot all about that. kittycollar right?

FagglesMcGee

Forever forgotten.
Sure are fucked.

Yep. For a moment, I thought she was CorsetKat here, but I realized CK has way better looking tits. :LOL1:

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Sure are fucked.

Yep. For a moment, I thought she was CorsetKat here, but I realized CK has way better looking tits. :LOL1:
kitty is as flakey as croissant. Kat has better everything over that woman.

FagglesMcGee

Forever forgotten.
Unless I was right all along lol. I'm not really picky about what a lady's tiddies look like. They all need love, and I don't have the heart to reject any titty. No matter how big, small, uneven, etc... Hell, you gettin' a mastectomy? I'll give ya a farewell titty-suckin' just 'cause.

FagglesMcGee

Forever forgotten.
Sure are fucked.

kitty is as flakey as croissant. Kat has better everything over that woman.
That's good to know I was correct. My above post still stands lmao

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Unless I was right all along lol. I'm not really picky about what a lady's tiddies look like. They all need love, and I don't have the heart to reject any titty. No matter how big, small, uneven, etc... Hell, you gettin' a mastectomy? I'll give ya a farewell titty-suckin' just 'cause.
Thanks for sharing.

OP
OP
Heckler

Heckler

Factory Bastard
Sure are fucked.

No clue. I haven't heard from Kitty since her forum shut down. Her boyfriend told me she died. How seriously you take that is up to you, I suppose.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Sure are fucked.

No clue. I haven't heard from Kitty since her forum shut down. Her boyfriend told me she died. How seriously you take that is up to you, I suppose.
Not to be a dick, but you've taken dumb shit seriously too. We all have at one point or another. It's 2018, time to let petty grudges go. I don't mean just you Heckler, I'm directing it towards anyone that still holds a grudge. I'm not the RH boss/leader anymore (not that I ever considered myself that) so I'm not giving orders or telling anyone what to do but I am suggesting that we all move on and enjoy this place. There aren't that many rules and the mods have been really cool so far so just relax and post. That's what I've been doing.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Also someone beat me next time I lecture anyone. Cause really it's not my job to play mom or mediator. :IggyMcLulz:

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
I wasnust thinking about that cunt Kitty the other day.

I have a love hate thing with her, or had.

I liked her tits, to this day she owes me promised pics of those nips busting through holes in fishnet tops.

Who was/is her BF? I know who I think it is, but I want confirmation.

By the way, is fagless Canadian? I'm getting a Canadian vibe. Not always good on forums, but in real life, me and the crazy canoooks connect.

Sharona

white wine divorcee
why do boys like this show up for a day? maybe this place needs an all female forum as I originally suggested.

Sharona

white wine divorcee
Uh, huh. not a dyke and been with 2 men my whole life.
I don't know how but it would be hot pink and ladies only. there would be a pop quiz 2 get in. and I have to request a new password about everytime I log in at the BF and POF, so no.