Hello

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
8kNzePH.png

ahtaC yddaM

Many good cawk pics of the OG Cock poster. So shriveled and tiny. Jewish girlfriend. lel.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Do you remember the time Kody pissed off the KKK and one of the grand wizards came to RH to humiliate and threaten him? :LMAO2: fucking asshat.

ahtaC yddaM

That was a troll, you dingbat.

If you seriously think the head a multinational corporation as grand as the KKK has time to go to some fucking online message board that 10-15 people posted at to make fun of some shmuck... well... fuck. That's pathetic.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
That was a troll, you dingbat.

If you seriously think the head a multinational corporation as grand as the KKK has time to go to some fucking online message board that 10-15 people posted at to make fun of some shmuck... well... fuck. That's pathetic.
You seriously think I didn't investigate?
I'm pretty sure it was legitimate. Can you prove it wasn't? I can't prove that it was because the guys account was lost when elz hacked the board.

ahtaC yddaM

He's choking on my glittered 3 inch eunuch? Did I fix it? Is this funny now? Is this turned on? Hello?

ahtaC yddaM

lol.

I'm suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure that's it.

Abso-fucking-pos-i-fucking-tive-ly suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure it was big ol Faggles that scared him away.

What a fucking riot!

aunty mabels cuntwash

acquiring filth
Ah.

The same Faggles that didn't want to be found in the message board realm because of doxers using the same Faggles handle.

Hey, Iggy, lets go ahead and invite Flaglerchat and Timmy and Cody and all the other faggots we used to shoot the shit with so we can look back on the last 10 years.

You're gonna need a Ouija board for Flaglerchat I suspect. Unless the reports of his demise were grossly exaggerated. Which they more than likely were. Meh.

FagglesMcGee

Forever forgotten.
Ah.

The same Faggles that didn't want to be found in the message board realm because of doxers using the same Faggles handle.

Hey, Iggy, lets go ahead and invite Flaglerchat and Timmy and Cody and all the other faggots we used to shoot the shit with so we can look back on the last 10 years.

You're gonna need a Ouija board for Flaglerchat I suspect. Unless the reports of his demise were grossly exaggerated. Which they more than likely were. Meh.
Nah, that dude's butthole turned on him. His ass is literally gone. Colon cancer is a big ol' bitch.

ahtaC yddaM

Shhhhhhh. Don't spoil his dreams. Let him keep thinking he's schooling us all. He gets his rocks off when he thinks he's right. Let him tell us again the fable of chicken ropes and bones at O'Harleys or something.

Dumbfuck.

FagglesMcGee

Forever forgotten.
Shhhhhhh. Don't spoil his dreams. Let him keep thinking he's schooling us all. He gets his rocks off when he thinks he's right. Let him tell us again the fable of chicken ropes and bones at O'Harleys or something.

Dumbfuck.
*Insert doxing threat in the style of Flaglerchat's 13 year old autistic personality here*

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

Dumbfuck.
My cunt wash knows what it's doing.

ahtaC yddaM

Yeah, sure, Iggy. Just like Faggles is to be feared for trolling Heckler for his kawaii love interests or some bullshittery.

None of you faggots every realized we were nothing more than a bunch of pissants gabbing each others yokels off?

Fucking amateur hour over here.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah, sure, Iggy. Just like Faggles is to be feared for trolling Heckler for his kawaii love interests or some bullshittery.

None of you faggots every realized we were nothing more than a bunch of pissants gabbing each others yokels off?

Fucking amateur hour over here.
It's all just for fun, we're not fucking retarded. We know none of this means shit. Well unless someone takes it too far causing IRL damage.