Hello

ahtaC yddaM

Fucking Iggy inviting all the niggers here. Fuck balls.

Iggy is kind of like that one trashy kind of hot but not really cause she's thin girl from the trailer parks in high school with all the neckbeard loser friends that she strings along to like her but never puts out except for that one jock guy she dicks around with and wonders why there aren't any good men anymore with her friends sitting there angrily all like "Y NOT ME".

Fucking Heckler and Scrotum.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

Iggy is kind of like that one trashy kind of hot but not really cause she's thin girl from the trailer parks in high school with all the neckbeard loser friends that she strings along to like her but never puts out except for that one jock guy she dicks around with and wonders why there aren't any good men anymore with her friends sitting there angrily all like "Y NOT ME".

Wow you are a whiny little cunt these days aren't you?

Grimmy

Not Impressed.

These days?

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Struck a nerve?
Nope too stoned. Enjoying a day off from working.

These days?
You mean he was always this whiny?

Grimmy

Not Impressed.
Struck a nerve?

These days?

Do you know jibbles?

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Struck a nerve?

These days?

Do you know jibbles?
My memory sucks to be quite honest. I remember I once adored him and then I didn't :Confused4:

ahtaC yddaM

I'm the lone wanker who loves in 2442 Willow St. Salem's Lot who could never bang Iggy the Ignant who lives on Droory Lane.

T'was a sad day. Every day. Of highschool. Stupid jock loving chippy.

ahtaC yddaM

Ah.

The same Faggles that didn't want to be found in the message board realm because of doxers using the same Faggles handle.

Hey, Iggy, lets go ahead and invite Flaglerchat and Timmy and Cody and all the other faggots we used to shoot the shit with so we can look back on the last 10 years.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Ah.

The same Faggles that didn't want to be found in the message board realm because of doxers using the same Faggles handle.

Hey, Iggy, lets go ahead and invite Flaglerchat and Timmy and Cody and all the other faggots we used to shoot the shit with so we can look back on the last 10 years.
You don't have to like who I invite here smegma breath, I didn't invite them for you. Flagler/OB is dead. Fuck Cody and the rest of the rubytards.

FagglesMcGee

Forever forgotten.
Ah.

What can I say? I've been doing some soul-searching and found myself a death wish.

ahtaC yddaM

Wait. Kkkody is a rubytard? Why didn't RH claim him?

What happened to him?