Here's one of those heartwarming good guy with a gun stories.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh and BTW.....this guy should be charged with murder if the details in this article are correct.

There is no way the gun shop owner just has LOADED GUNS just laying around.

He had a replica? Picked up the wrong gun? Okay sure. But why the fuck was the gun LOADED?

This sounds like a bullshit story. He murdered that man and is trying to make it out to be an accident.
Gosh isn't it amazing what can happen when you seek first to understand?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Why is everyone hating on Alec Baldwin?
Trumper's hate him because of his savage Trump impersonations.
I have hated him since i heard that abusive message he left for his 12 year old daughter.

that was pretty gnarly… he was also drunk and her mother is a manipulative cunt

They have since repaired their relationship
He's a grown man. 12 year old kid...really messed up regardless of the mom. Even OJ never talked to his kids like that...

Yeah it's disgusting and abusive. It's not okay.

Baldwin is a real big piece of steaming SHIT. If my father had left me a message like that? I would have been totally crushed. I cant even imagine.

And the way that message sounded you just know it wasnt the first or last time. He is an abuser.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I have hated him since i heard that abusive message he left for his 12 year old daughter.

He's a grown man. 12 year old kid...really messed up regardless of the mom. Even OJ never talked to his kids like that...

He had been having issues with mom not being supportive of his relationship with the daughter is what I remember…

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

Baldwin is a real big piece of steaming SHIT. If my father had left me a message like that? I would have been totally crushed. I cant even imagine.

And the way that message sounded you just know it wasnt the first or last time. He is an abuser.
As I understand the narrative of your young life, I believe you were totally crushed.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

It was messed up, I think everyone agrees. But it was years ago, I think they have moved on.

Iirc he also assaulted a girl working in a hotel with a phone. He's a rage filled guy.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

He had been having issues with mom not being supportive of his relationship with the daughter is what I remember…

Some parents are manipulative like that and involve their children in the adult relationship. It's damaging to the kids. It's important to have a working relationship with the other parent for the sake of the kids whenever possible.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

It was messed up, I think everyone agrees. But it was years ago, I think they have moved on.

Iirc he also assaulted a girl working in a hotel with a phone. He's a rage filled guy.
Stephen's totally cool though he's a Christian and hangs with The Donnie.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I also am firm that Kelly Anne Conway belongs in jail for posting a topless photo of HER MINOR DAUGHTER.

And the hateful abusive way she screamed at and spoke to her daughter. I would never ever speak to my daughters like that ever. No matter how they may be acting or how disrespectful they get. I would never call my daughters a "fucking bitch" or scream at them like that.

That raging cunt needs her head slammed in a van door.

And it really used to frustrate and aggravate me when she wouldnt directly answer any questions even when the answers were easy and they were good. I cant stand her.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Some parents are manipulative like that and involve their children in the adult relationship. It's damaging to the kids. It's important to have a working relationship with the other parent for the sake of the kids whenever possible.

it’s shitty and it happens more often than you would think….

Who knows what the mom’s reasoning was for keeping him away and who cares? The recording was leaked to the media… which tells me everything I need to know about that situation.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Isn't it interesting that a stranger would hate Alec Baldwin while his daughter apparently forgave her dad ages ago? People aren't perfect. They're people.
No, not at all. My ex stole our daughters ID and our daughter has forgiven her. Me and the rest of the world wonder why she even talks to her still. Kids always have love for their parents, even if they try to kill em.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

a similar accusation was made against Kobe Bryant and it turned out she was a mental case after his money…

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Stephen's totally cool though he's a Christian and hangs with The Donnie.

Again fucktard, we dont think as a hive like you NPCs do. We consider individuals. We arent speaking the same language.

In your rotted brain, if just even one bag of shit is labeled dem/prog or even associated with your "side"....you fuckers will literally ignore them doing horrific things. Like finger raping people. Or raping children. Or violently attacking someone. Blatant lies. Assault. Anything they can do and you guys will ignore it. Because you are so fucking deluded you cant separate people from their stances. You dont see human beings.

So you dipshits will run up in here with stories like this if its anyone you can label "cOnZ" and you actually think this is some representation of us all and that WE should identify with some criminal scum bag because he may or may not support the same causes.

Kinda like how you ran up in here with that story about the (black) man who was falsely accused of rape by a (white) woman ready to blame "white women". Like every white woman is responsible for that.

You're fucking retarded, Admin. And honestly I'd bet that (white) woman who falsely accused that man was a democrat. You guys to this day support false rape accusations for political reasons while completely ignoring credible accusations and actual assaults if it's in anyway attached to your "side".

Now go change your brief. It's probably loaded with pee at this point.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Isn't it interesting that a stranger would hate Alec Baldwin while his daughter apparently forgave her dad ages ago? People aren't perfect. They're people.
No, not at all. My ex stole our daughters ID and our daughter has forgiven her. Me and the rest of the world wonder why she even talks to her still. Kids always have love for their parents, even if they try to kill em.

That's the sad thing. Kids will be loyal to an abusive parent because they so deeply desire love and approval.....even if the parent is a completely fuckwad.

These kind of hateful and abusive parents do not deserve their children.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Who knows what the mom’s reasoning was for keeping him away and who cares? The recording was leaked to the media… which tells me everything I need to know about that situation.

Exactly!

I experienced it myself. My ex's first wife was extraordinarily hostile and nasty. Years later, they saw that myself and my ex could be friendly and share celebrations with myself and my new partner. One of them said "I can't believe what I'm seeing, it's so weird that all of you are friendly". Wasn't weird to us at all, we wanted our children to feel loved and appreciated by all the parent figures in their life.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Except Alec and Kim waged one of the longest and bitterest custody battles in Hollywood history.

So there is that.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Exactly!

I experienced it myself. My ex's first wife was extraordinarily hostile and nasty. Years later, they saw that myself and my ex could be friendly and share celebrations with myself and my new partner. One of them said "I can't believe what I'm seeing, it's so weird that all of you are friendly". Wasn't weird to us at all, we wanted our children to feel loved and appreciated by all the parent figures in their life.

I sat at dinner with my boyfriend’s ex wife and their kids on Friday night…. we played games after and had a blast.

She was cracking up when I told her that I’m surprised none of his ex’s have killed him lol

It’s about the kids… any emotionally sound person knows this.