Here's one of those heartwarming good guy with a gun stories.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Gun store owner in SC charged with involuntary manslaughter after deadly shooting at shop

fd641ab0-ef83-487a-b541-79e2b514228c-medium16x9_12732.jpg.png

One wonders what the ex employee must have done to threaten this good guy with a gun?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
OK, so they were just having a normal conversation. And then the killer aimed a BB gun and shot the employee in the face. Just as part of their normal conversation? But whoops, the BB gun was a gun gun.

Why would he shoot him in the face with a BB gun, let alone a regular gun?

Somehow, this does not sound like involuntary manslaughter.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
OK, so they were just having a normal conversation. And then the killer aimed a BB gun and shot the employee in the face. Just as part of their normal conversation? But whoops, the BB gun was a gun gun.

Shades of Alec Baldwin..

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Okay, so what we have here is another drivel thread started by a guy who loves to suck cock

any questions?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Shades of Alec Baldwin..

I don't see how this is in any way similar. Baldwin was an idiot, and probably deserves to be charged with involuntry manslaughter. But this gun shop guy definitely sounds like he killed his employee on purpose. Who points and shoots a BB gun at someone during a normal conversation? BB guns can do a lot of damage, so the guy's story is pure bullshit.

More like shades of Dick Cheney.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

Shades of Alec Baldwin..
Because Alec Baldwin owns a Gun Store and is therefore assumed to be very knowledgeable in handling firearms?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Gun store owner in SC charged with involuntary manslaughter after deadly shooting at shop

fd641ab0-ef83-487a-b541-79e2b514228c-medium16x9_12732.jpg.png

One wonders what the ex employee must have done to threaten this good guy with a gun?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

And? What's your point here? What makes this political?

Is this some sort of proof that we need more gun control? How come you never post about any of the multiple shootings in Chicago as proof wr need more gun control?

Is it because you know there already is gun control in Chicago and every shooting there is proof your gun control politics are bullshit?

What's the political point here?

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Shades of Alec Baldwin..
Because Alec Baldwin owns a Gun Store and is therefore assumed to be very knowledgeable in handling firearms?
He's a very bad and unhinged guy, that's all I know.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Shades of Alec Baldwin..

I'm willing to bet this dipshit has become "teh right" and this is now proof that "teh right" are too stupid to have guns.

That's how they think. They arent like us at all. We think in terms of individuals and they are an actual hive mind.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

Shades of Alec Baldwin..
Remember during the LA Rodney King riots when Alec Baldwin took a first aid kit and an AK47 into Watts and he killed all those young black men that were rioting?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Why is everyone hating on Alec Baldwin?

I think Baldwin is a pig, and the tragedy on his set might have been the result of the producers, including Baldwin, pinching pennies and not hiring qualified crew. But I don't think he in any way purposely killed the camera woman.

The gun shop guy, on the other hand, sounds like he could very well be another murderer.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Trumper's hate him because of his savage Trump impersonations.

I hate him because he is an unhinged abuser. It figures he spouts establishment talking points.

I'm glad I'm not programmed into partisan mental slavery where my opinions and judgements of others do not depend on politics. I'm totally free to criticize anyone. It's awesome.

Because there is no fucking way I'd ever defend a shit bag or a child rapist and if I had to in order to stay in line with my "side"......well I just wouldn't support that.

You guys are pathetic and spineless though. You hate regular working Americans over their politics more than psychos who rape children.

Defend your unhinged leftwing establishment shill. He wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

I hate him because he is an unhinged abuser. It figures he spouts establishment talking points.

I'm glad I'm not programmed into partisan mental slavery where my opinions and judgements of others do not depend on politics. I'm totally free to criticize anyone. It's awesome.

Because there is no fucking way I'd ever defend a shit bag or a child rapist and if I had to in order to stay in line with my "side"......well I just wouldn't support that.

You guys are pathetic and spineless though. You hate regular working Americans over their politics more than psychos who rape children.

Defend your unhinged leftwing establishment shill. He wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.

Would you just stop, I almost peed myself! LOL

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I think Baldwin is a pig, and the tragedy on his set might have been the result of the producers, including Baldwin, pinching pennies and not hiring qualified crew. But I don't think he in any way purposely killed the camera woman.

The gun shop guy, on the other hand, sounds like he could very well be another murderer.

You ALWAYS treat a gun like its loaded. Always. That's just basic gun safety. He straight up pointed it someone and pulled the trigger.

He needs to be charged with manslaughter at LEAST. Famous wealthy people always get off easy. Vince Neil got a slap on the wrist for killing someone. It's just gross and sad. The same standards that apply to the rest of us peasents should also apply to these elitest fuckwads.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You're fucking retarded.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

You're fucking retarded.

nooo yuooo arrrrreee!

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
I have hated him since i heard that abusive message he left for his 12 year old daughter.

that was pretty gnarly… he was also drunk and her mother is a manipulative cunt

They have since repaired their relationship
He's a grown man. 12 year old kid...really messed up regardless of the mom. Even OJ never talked to his kids like that...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oh and BTW.....this guy should be charged with murder if the details in this article are correct.

There is no way the gun shop owner just has LOADED GUNS just laying around.

He had a replica? Picked up the wrong gun? Okay sure. But why the fuck was the gun LOADED?

This sounds like a bullshit story. He murdered that man and is trying to make it out to be an accident.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
I have hated him since i heard that abusive message he left for his 12 year old daughter.

that was pretty gnarly… he was also drunk and her mother is a manipulative cunt

They have since repaired their relationship
He's a grown man. 12 year old kid...really messed up regardless of the mom. Even OJ never talked to his kids like that...
It was messed up, I think everyone agrees. But it was years ago, I think they have moved on.