He's just another uncle tom, right libs?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Mike Brown's piece of shit dad is trying to get 20 million of it. That'll buy a LOT of MD 20/20 and Night Train Express!!!

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Be prepared for more "unrest" now the Derek Chauvin Trial is underway. It should be quite interesting. How the prosecutor can possibly get around the fact that George Floyd died from a Fentanyl overdose after swallowing his stash right before he got busted for trying to pass a counterfeit 20 dollar bill will be something to see.

Unless they just take him out and shoot him, the BLMs will riot, especially now the weather is warming up.

Stay away from the "areas," brothers and everything should be fine.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Be prepared for more "unrest" now the Derek Chauvin Trial is underway. It should be quite interesting. How the prosecutor can possibly get around the fact that George Floyd died from a Fentanyl overdose after swallowing his stash right before he got busted for trying to pass a counterfeit 20 dollar bill will be something to see.

Unless they just take him out and shoot him, the BLMs will riot, especially now the weather is warming up.

Stay away from the "areas," brothers and everything should be fine.
picked up another 200 223's today! :Grin3:

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Sorry my brothers but I simply cannot get past the fact that this cop centered his weight on Floyd's neck for nearly 9 minutes

AFTER being told he was suffocating the guy. that's far too callous for my taste.

3rd degree murder at a minimum

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
BLM isn't ever going to use a penny for a single community. Not even the ones thier riots destroyed.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sorry my brothers but I simply cannot get past the fact that this cop centered his weight on Floyd's neck for nearly 9 minutes

AFTER being told he was suffocating the guy. that's far too callous for my taste.

Its all good. There's plenty of room for disagreement between REASONABLE people. My problem is with hackwits who insist that this cop just randomly decided to kill this dude just because he was black.

My honest opinion is ALL the cops got pissed by all the resistance floyd gave when they were trying putting him in the car. Floyd was screaming "I can breathe" while upright and they formed the judgment that this was just another asshole hamming it up for the cameras. They got sick of his, what they thought at the time was, "shit" and decided to pin him on the ground. I also think they bought into this idea that floyd was hamming it up so blindly, that they became obstinate to the signs that floyd was actually having a medical emergency. I think that was further egged on by this dumb ass cops desire to defy the crowd. At one point, a cop says, "he must be on something". Obviously they should have thought more of their own comment. One cop said "I think he's passing out". That same cop asked more than once if they should roll him on his side. He should have done more too, especially because he recognized there was a problem.

Somehwere between 15 and 17 minutes on this video, there was no excuse to continue to pin floyd down.

3rd degree murder doesnt sound unreasonable.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This knee to the neck shit is done all the time.

Both autopsies showed absolutely no damage to his neck. No evidence he died from that....as awful as it looked. He wouldn't have been able to yell out so coherently if his airways were being crushed.

That being said, they knew he was high as fuck. So he shouldn't have been on his belly in that hold because of excited delirium. That's probably also the reason they had him like that. They didn't know what he was on. Meth can make a person suddenly violent and very strong. I don't really know what I think on this. I'm not comfortable taking a strong stance either way.

I do think whoever released that video should be charged with fucking incitement though.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
All things considered third degree murder is fair

the guy can’t walk after being that indifferent to the pleas of a dying man and the crowd around him

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I do think whoever released that video should be charged with fucking incitement though.

See, and I think that shit right there is what has me waffling on conviction for this cop. That strategically edited video put me into "I've been lied to" mode. It otherwise fucks with my ability to be sure I'm judging the situation impartially.

Whoever edited that video should be executed, even if its the entire liberal staff on MESSNBC.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

See, and I think that shit right there is what has me waffling on conviction for this cop. That strategically edited video put me into "I've been lied to" mode. It otherwise fucks with my ability to be sure I'm judging the situation impartially.

Whoever edited that video should be executed, even if its the entire liberal staff on MESSNBC.

I'd like to know how often that hold is done and what the results generally are.

Get a good big picture view of it rather than this narrow race war baiting bullshit.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I'd like to know how often that hold is done and what the results generally are.

Get a good big picture view of it rather than this narrow race war baiting bullshit.
In full disclosure, a cop buddy of mine said Chauvin went way too far.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

He most certainly did.

once Floyd was handcuffed he was mot a threat. There was no excuse to keep his knee pressed on the man’s neck

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Antifa/BLM says they want to remove all police so they can take over and be the police. That is what those communists want.
Mob rule, mob justice and Salem witch trials is basically what they are after.

If Chauvin is convicted and they still riot they are totally showing the world their true intent.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

He most certainly did.

once Floyd was handcuffed he was mot a threat. There was no excuse to keep his knee pressed on the man’s neck
I agree. They should have sat him down on the curb till the meat wagon or patty wagon came. However, I dont believe the knee to the neck killed him. My guess is he was dead meat no matter what. He had at least 3X the lethal dose of Fentanyl in him alonf with other drugs.

IMO, the legal issues started between the time Floyd started to pass out and the time the first cop acknowledged he was in distress by asking "should we roll him on his side?". No matter how much a piece of shit Floyd was, he was in police custody and therefore their responsibility. They neglected to render assistance and watched him die. Now Floyd may have very well died anyway and at the same time even, but they willfully neglected him.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Antifa/BLM says they want to remove all police so they can take over and be the police. That is what those communists want.

If Chauvin is convicted and they still riot they are totally showing the world their true intent.
Hell, they're guaranteed a conviction. Several people are refusing to serve on the jury because they fear for their life. The majority of people who'll be on the jury are those who will vote guilty no matter what. The city will burn again anyway.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Hell, they're guaranteed a conviction. Several people are refusing to serve on the jury because they fear for their life. The majority of people who'll be on the jury are those who will vote guilty no matter what. The city will burn again anyway.

That alone is a perversion of justice.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Sorry. Must disagree. The officer was following Standard Operation Procedure (at the time) for subduing unruly suspects.

Did he look like an uncaring arrogant asshole in the videos? Yes. But you don't charge someone with murder for looking like an uncaring arrogant asshole, especially when he was simply following standard procedure (at the time). The simple irrefutable fact is that George Floyd died of a drug overdose because he was a dumbass and swallowed his stash when the cops came by.

Truth be told, True Justice would be all charges against this fine officer be dismissed with prejudice. He was just doing his job.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Sorry. Must disagree. The officer was following Standard Operation Procedure (at the time) for subduing unruly suspects.

Did he look like an uncaring arrogant asshole in the videos? Yes. But you don't charge someone with murder for looking like an uncaring arrogant asshole, especially when he was simply following standard procedure (at the time). The simple irrefutable fact is that George Floyd died of a drug overdose because he was a dumbass and swallowed his stash when the cops came by.

Truth be told, True Justice would be all charges against this fine officer be dismissed with prejudice. He was just doing his job.
Sadly that was the protocol at the time and was indeed included in his training. And that fact will certainly be very difficult for the prosecution to overcome

But to completely ignore the pleas of a dying man is unacceptable. Derrick may not have been the sole cause of Floyd's death but his actions certainly contributed to it (as a part of doing his job or not). And while I don't buy the bullshit narrative that race was the motivator to pin floyd down in the first place I do believe his race and status in society had a huge weighing on the matter of this officer KEEPING his knee on this man's neck despite all the information around him suggesting he should discontinue.

Someone with a shred of empathy would have placed this man in a seated position and made sure to the best of his ability that this crying man got the oxygen he needed.

Like I said, a fair outcome, all things considered is 3rd degree murder.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Sadly that was the protocol at the time and was indeed included in his training. And that fact will certainly be very difficult for the prosecution to overcome

But to completely ignore the pleas of a dying man is unacceptable. Derrick may not have been the sole cause of Floyd's death but his actions certainly contributed to it (as a part of doing his job or not). And while I don't buy the bullshit narrative that race was the motivator to pin floyd down in the first place I do believe his race and status in society had a huge weighing on the matter of this officer KEEPING his knee on this man's neck despite all the information around him suggesting he should discontinue.

Someone with a shred of empathy would have placed this man in a seated position and made sure to the best of his ability that this crying man got the oxygen he needed.

Dude, you are looking at the optics and not the Truth of the matter. True Justice requires fidelity to the truth. Chauvin was only doing his job. It's not his fault in the least that George Floyd swallowed a baggie end (and the twist tie) with 6 to 8 fentanyl pills in it.

You cannot say that Chauvin's actions "certainly contributed" to Floyd's death when the fact of reality is that if Floyd was found dead in his crib the next day had the cops let him go that afternoon, the Coroner would have ruled his death an overdose. That could have happened if George hadn't of chimped out during the bust.

As for "KEEPING his knee on this man's neck despite all the information around him suggesting he should discontinue ... " Again, there is a reason that Lady Justice wears a blindfold. She wears a blindfold because she cannot see into the hearts of men but can only weigh her judgements based upon established fact. And based upon the facts as we know, former Officer Chauvin is completely blameless in George Floyd's death.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Dude, you are looking at the optics and not the Truth of the matter. True Justice requires fidelity to the truth. Chauvin was only doing his job. It's not his fault in the least that George Floyd swallowed a baggie end (and the twist tie) with 6 to 8 fentanyl pills in it.

You cannot say that Chauvin's actions "certainly contributed" to Floyd's death when the fact of reality is that if Floyd was found dead in his crib the next day had the cops let him go that afternoon, the Coroner would have ruled his death an overdose. That could have happened if George hadn't of chimped out during the bust.

As for "KEEPING his knee on this man's neck despite all the information around him suggesting he should discontinue ... " Again, there is a reason that Lady Justice wears a blindfold. She wears a blindfold because she cannot see into the hearts of men but can only weigh her judgements based upon established fact. And based upon the facts as we know, former Officer Chauvin is completely blameless in George Floyd's death.
Shut the fuck up you fucking tool!

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

You're a Flynn, aren't you? You sound like one of the dumber ones, like Thelma or Louise.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

You're a Flynn, aren't you? You sound like one of the dumber ones, like Thelma or Louise.
Get off my arse!

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Get off my arse!

Man! You do suck at this.

OK.

Off you go then, little boy.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I agree with the outcome, he was going to die of his own accord, however the cops were in charge of him and had a duty to attend to him once he passed out. Watch the body cam and the cops own words. They all knew he was having a medical emergency and they didnt react accordingly. It was criminal negligence at the least.
Personally, I view most cops in the same category as ghetto niggers so I dont necessarily have a dog in this fight. What I do expect of the cops is that they recognize when they're subduing a dead man. When they load that scumbag on the gurney, look at his eyes. "He's dead Jim"