He's just another uncle tom, right libs?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Sorry my brothers but I simply cannot get past the fact that this cop centered his weight on Floyd's neck for nearly 9 minutes

AFTER being told he was suffocating the guy. that's far too callous for my taste.

3rd degree murder at a minimum

Sorry. Must disagree. The officer was following Standard Operation Procedure (at the time) for subduing unruly suspects.

Did he look like an uncaring arrogant asshole in the videos? Yes. But you don't charge someone with murder for looking like an uncaring arrogant asshole, especially when he was simply following standard procedure (at the time). The simple irrefutable fact is that George Floyd died of a drug overdose because he was a dumbass and swallowed his stash when the cops came by.

Truth be told, True Justice would be all charges against this fine officer be dismissed with prejudice. He was just doing his job.
Sadly that was the protocol at the time and was indeed included in his training. And that fact will certainly be very difficult for the prosecution to overcome

But to completely ignore the pleas of a dying man is unacceptable. Derrick may not have been the sole cause of Floyd's death but his actions certainly contributed to it (as a part of doing his job or not). And while I don't buy the bullshit narrative that race was the motivator to pin floyd down in the first place I do believe his race and status in society had a huge weighing on the matter of this officer KEEPING his knee on this man's neck despite all the information around him suggesting he should discontinue.

Someone with a shred of empathy would have placed this man in a seated position and made sure to the best of his ability that this crying man got the oxygen he needed.

Like I said, a fair outcome, all things considered is 3rd degree murder.

Dude, you are looking at the optics and not the Truth of the matter. True Justice requires fidelity to the truth. Chauvin was only doing his job. It's not his fault in the least that George Floyd swallowed a baggie end (and the twist tie) with 6 to 8 fentanyl pills in it.

You cannot say that Chauvin's actions "certainly contributed" to Floyd's death when the fact of reality is that if Floyd was found dead in his crib the next day had the cops let him go that afternoon, the Coroner would have ruled his death an overdose. That could have happened if George hadn't of chimped out during the bust.

As for "KEEPING his knee on this man's neck despite all the information around him suggesting he should discontinue ... " Again, there is a reason that Lady Justice wears a blindfold. She wears a blindfold because she cannot see into the hearts of men but can only weigh her judgements based upon established fact. And based upon the facts as we know, former Officer Chauvin is completely blameless in George Floyd's death.
I agree with the outcome, he was going to die of his own accord, however the cops were in charge of him and had a duty to attend to him once he passed out. Watch the body cam and the cops own words. They all knew he was having a medical emergency and they didnt react accordingly. It was criminal negligence at the least.
Personally, I view most cops in the same category as ghetto niggers so I dont necessarily have a dog in this fight. What I do expect of the cops is that they recognize when they're subduing a dead man. When they load that scumbag on the gurney, look at his eyes. "He's dead Jim"

I'm talking about Justice where, Lok.

We all know they will find something to pin on former Officer Chauvin just to assuage the angry negroes, but they are going to riot anyway without regard to the outcome of the Trial.

Should Chauvin be hanged in the public square just to stop a few more Target stores from being looted?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Sorry my brothers but I simply cannot get past the fact that this cop centered his weight on Floyd's neck for nearly 9 minutes

AFTER being told he was suffocating the guy. that's far too callous for my taste.

Sorry. Must disagree. The officer was following Standard Operation Procedure (at the time) for subduing unruly suspects.

Did he look like an uncaring arrogant asshole in the videos? Yes. But you don't charge someone with murder for looking like an uncaring arrogant asshole, especially when he was simply following standard procedure (at the time). The simple irrefutable fact is that George Floyd died of a drug overdose because he was a dumbass and swallowed his stash when the cops came by.

Truth be told, True Justice would be all charges against this fine officer be dismissed with prejudice. He was just doing his job.
Sadly that was the protocol at the time and was indeed included in his training. And that fact will certainly be very difficult for the prosecution to overcome

But to completely ignore the pleas of a dying man is unacceptable. Derrick may not have been the sole cause of Floyd's death but his actions certainly contributed to it (as a part of doing his job or not). And while I don't buy the bullshit narrative that race was the motivator to pin floyd down in the first place I do believe his race and status in society had a huge weighing on the matter of this officer KEEPING his knee on this man's neck despite all the information around him suggesting he should discontinue.

Someone with a shred of empathy would have placed this man in a seated position and made sure to the best of his ability that this crying man got the oxygen he needed.

Dude, you are looking at the optics and not the Truth of the matter. True Justice requires fidelity to the truth. Chauvin was only doing his job. It's not his fault in the least that George Floyd swallowed a baggie end (and the twist tie) with 6 to 8 fentanyl pills in it.

You cannot say that Chauvin's actions "certainly contributed" to Floyd's death when the fact of reality is that if Floyd was found dead in his crib the next day had the cops let him go that afternoon, the Coroner would have ruled his death an overdose. That could have happened if George hadn't of chimped out during the bust.

As for "KEEPING his knee on this man's neck despite all the information around him suggesting he should discontinue ... " Again, there is a reason that Lady Justice wears a blindfold. She wears a blindfold because she cannot see into the hearts of men but can only weigh her judgements based upon established fact. And based upon the facts as we know, former Officer Chauvin is completely blameless in George Floyd's death.
Shut the fuck up you fucking tool!

You're a Flynn, aren't you? You sound like one of the dumber ones, like Thelma or Louise.
Get off my arse!

Man! You do suck at this.

OK.

Off you go then, little boy.
Jesus...you’re like a stuck record cunt!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I agree with the outcome, he was going to die of his own accord, however the cops were in charge of him and had a duty to attend to him once he passed out. Watch the body cam and the cops own words. They all knew he was having a medical emergency and they didnt react accordingly. It was criminal negligence at the least.
Personally, I view most cops in the same category as ghetto niggers so I dont necessarily have a dog in this fight. What I do expect of the cops is that they recognize when they're subduing a dead man. When they load that scumbag on the gurney, look at his eyes. "He's dead Jim"

We all know they will find something to pin on former Officer Chauvin just to assuage the angry negroes, but they are going to riot anyway without regard to the outcome of the Trial.

Should Chauvin be hanged in the public square just to stop a few more Target stores from being looted?
Nope, but he should be held accountable and punished for being an obstinate fuckwad and not listening to his partner quietly suggest they roll him over TWICE! Generally, cops are moronic, hot headed idiots with the IQ of a pit bull or rottweiler. Chauvin probably deserves a couple of years in the pokey, segregated of course so he dont get smoked.

If I'm not mistaken, 3rd degree murder is something akin to manslaughter.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Shut the fuck up you fucking tool!

You're a Flynn, aren't you? You sound like one of the dumber ones, like Thelma or Louise.
Get off my arse!

Man! You do suck at this.

OK.

Off you go then, little boy.
Jesus...you’re like a stuck record cunt!

Are you even old enough to know what a record is?

You write and sound like you're about 15 years old.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

You wouldn’t know justice if it smashed you square on your nose you obnoxious fucking stalker. You should be ashamed of yourself. What...did mommy slap you one too many times. Fuck orf!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I think I've watched this dumb scumbag nigger die half a dozen times now and yea, I'd still like to shit on his casket....but seriously, turn up the volume so you can hear the cops talking to each other.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Nope, but he should be held accountable and punished for being an obstinate fuckwad and not listening to his partner quietly suggest they roll him over TWICE! Generally, cops are moronic, hot headed idiots with the IQ of a pit bull or rottweiler. Chauvin probably deserves a couple of years in the pokey, segregated of course so he dont get smoked.

Ignore the optics and your inherent hate for jag off cuntfuck cops and look at the FACTS.

Chauvin didn't do anything wrong except look at the person taking video of him doing his job and looking like an asshole.

You can't ruin a man's life just because he looked at someone holding an iPhone with an expression you don't like.

That is not Justice, my friend.

Justice only requires fact.

The fact is that former Officer Chauvin had absolutely nothing to do with George Floyd's death.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Ignore the optics and your inherent hate for jag off cuntfuck cops and look at the FACTS.

Chauvin didn't do anything wrong except look at the person taking video of him doing his job and looking like an asshole.

You can't ruin a man's life just because he looked at someone holding an iPhone with an expression you don't like.

The fact is that former Officer Chauvin had absolutely nothing to do with George Floyd's death.
Oh fuck off you cocksucker!

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

You wouldn’t know justice if it smashed you square on your nose you obnoxious fucking stalker. You should be ashamed of yourself. What...did mommy slap you one too many times. Fuck orf!

Is that you, Sabu? How is the sunrise over there in Mumbai?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Is that you, Sabu? How is the sunrise over there in Mumbai?
Ohhh...heh heh heh heh...good golly, hohw ded yoo kno twas mee? Yoo good at da mind gams!
:Indeed:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I'm numb to the optics of his death. If the cops expressed concern of their own actions, thats damning. Unlike most who view the entirety, I'm focused on their own words and the condition of the person in their custody. There was no doubt he was dying and dead by the time they loaded him up. Thats just a biological fact of the situation.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I'm numb to the optics of his death. If the cops expressed concern of their own actions, thats damning. Unlike most who view the entirety, I'm focused on their own words and the condition of the person in their custody. There was no doubt he was dying and dead by the time they loaded him up. Thats just a biological fact of the situation.
“I’m numb to the optics of his death”. Interesting bit of verse right there. Stellar grammar.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

“I’m numb to the optics of his death”. Interesting bit of verse right there. Stellar grammar.
Yea, I aint no Shakespeare. I'm just trying to point out that I'm not viewing this video emotionally but rather trying to determine when they should have or did realize they weren't making the right choices. Watching him die the first 3 or more times was pretty fucked up, especially cause all I could see is AFTER they had him on the ground.

The ENTIRE video puts a lot of perspective on the situation, especially when you listen to the cops dialogue with each other.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

I just look at the facts, my friend.

You know, in 1944 General Patton got in trouble for slapping a pansy coward in a medical tent. He almost lost his job. Should George Patton have been relieved of his command because he was a jagoff asshole? I don't think so. Sometimes you want jagoff assholes to be in certain positions.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

You know, in 1944 General Patton got in trouble for slapping a pansy coward in a medical tent. He almost lost his job. Should George Patton have been relieved of his command because he was a jagoff asshole? I don't think so. Sometimes you want jagoff assholes to be in certain positions.
Oi...what’s with this “my friend” bullshit? Are you trying to be condescending? Your mate @Super Chad says that you’re a whore’s breakfast and you couldn’t flip a burger patty if you tried! I think he’s challenging you to a nerd-bout with keyboards and old-school corded mouses!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I would and do totally agree with that assessment regarding Patton. Further, I always thought it was ridiculous to house someone having a nervous breakdown with those who were missing body parts. Patton bitch slapping that kid may have even been the RIGHT thing to do.

Now suppose Patton had bashed him with his helmet instead and the kid died. Patton would be guilty of manslaughter.

Now I dont think either Patton scenario is really apples to apples with Chauvin. At the end of the day, its obvious to me that he was in charge of the situation. That is evidenced by the other officer deferring to Chauvin when asking Chauvin "should we roll him on his side" TWICE. Chauvin demonstrated a lack of awareness that a man was dying. Thats the type of mistake that should end his career. There's other jobs besides being a cop for those with poor evaluation skills. Really, the cops should have flipped Floyd on his back to check his breathing and probably should have been ready to perform CPR.

Something else I suspect from watching the video over and over, it seems obvious that they loaded a dead man on the gurney and nobody tried to resuscitate him, give him narcan, do chest compressions, nada. Thats just flat out criminal neglect.

All in all, its unlikely any of this would have saved Floyd. I even wonder if all the Fentany he swallowed made it into his bloodstream. Had it, I'm willing to bet his blood levels might have reached 10X the lethal dose. I can envision a situation where they started popping narcan in him one after another without effect!

However, they did absolutely nothing. Thats a crime.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I would and do totally agree with that assessment regarding Patton. Further, I always thought it was ridiculous to house someone having a nervous breakdown with those who were missing body parts. Patton bitch slapping that kid may have even been the RIGHT thing to do.

Now suppose Patton had bashed him with his helmet instead and the kid died. Patton would be guilty of manslaughter.

Now I dont think either Patton scenario is really apples to apples with Chauvin. At the end of the day, its obvious to me that he was in charge of the situation. That is evidenced by the other officer deferring to Chauvin when asking Chauvin "should we roll him on his side" TWICE. Chauvin demonstrated a lack of awareness that a man was dying. Thats the type of mistake that should end his career. There's other jobs besides being a cop for those with poor evaluation skills. Really, the cops should have flipped Floyd on his back to check his breathing and probably should have been ready to perform CPR.

Something else I suspect from watching the video over and over, it seems obvious that they loaded a dead man on the gurney and nobody tried to resuscitate him, give him narcan, do chest compressions, nada. Thats just flat out criminal neglect.

All in all, its unlikely any of this would have saved Floyd. I even wonder if all the Fentany he swallowed made it into his bloodstream. Had it, I'm willing to bet his blood levels might have reached 10X the lethal dose. I can envision a situation where they started popping narcan in him one after another without effect!

However, they did absolutely nothing. Thats a crime.
Conversing with that @Reggie_Essent faggot is a crime!