Hey Guise -- the smart peepole say Trump's dad they can put Trump's dad in Queens the night of a KKK rally

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Here's a version of that day in 1927 Bigly:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Klan_1_Parade.jpg

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Story says:

"On Memorial Day 1927, brawls erupted in New York led by sympathizers of the Italian fascist movement and the Ku Klux Klan. In the fascist brawl, which took place in the Bronx, two Italian men were killed by anti-fascists. In Queens, 1,000 white-robed Klansmen marched through the Jamaica neighborhood, eventually spurring an all-out brawl in which seven men were arrested.

One of those arrested was Fred Trump of 175-24 Devonshire Rd. in Jamaica.

The predication for the Klan to march, according to a flier passed around Jamaica beforehand, was that "Native-born Protestant Americans" were being "assaulted by Roman Catholic police of New York City." "Liberty and Democracy have been trampled upon," it continued, "when native-born Protestant Americans dare to organize to protect one flag, the American flag; one school, the public school; and one language, the English language."

It's not clear from the context what role Fred Trump played in the brawl. The news article simply notes that seven men were arrested in the "near-riot of the parade," all of whom were represented by the same lawyers. Update: A contemporaneous article from the Daily Star notes that Trump was detained "on a charge of refusing to disperse from a parade when ordered to do so."

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
So basically, a riot started in Fred Trump's neighborhood where he lived and he was there in his neighborhood where he lived

that's pretty fucking damming

Do you leftists have anything even more damming like both the Klansmen and Trump's dad ate food that day?

Cause if you can prove something that compelling I'm totally on board with this racists thinggie

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So basically, a riot started in Fred Trump's neighborhood where he lived and he was there in his neighborhood where he lived

that's pretty fucking damming

Do you leftists have anything even more damming like both the Klansmen and Trump's dad ate food that day?

Cause if you can prove something that compelling I'm totally on board with this racists thinggie

It's funny how they try to claim Fred Trump was a kkk guy and thusly Donald Trump is racist.

While ALL of them support the democrats. The party of Jim Crow and the kkk itself.

I'd ask about brain damage but they admit to beating their heads with hammer claws....so there you go.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Idiots: I can put Trump's dad in Jamaica on the night of a KKK rally!!!

Intelligent person: Really? Trump's dad lived in Jamaica queens

Idiots: It's time to hit myself in the forehead with the claw end of a hammer

Intelligent person: That might help actually

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

that actually took place