Hey Flynntard, here's a picture of my hand when I was fishing on Mars during the rainy season:
Why would anyone be impressed?
You STILL haven't posted a picture of yourself. Not impressed that you moved from shadows, to looking like a fucking mutant from one of The Mad Max movies.
I like how you spend more time out here with me than you do your alleged e-wife, Fred.
You can't go a day without mentioning me. Wanna know why? Because you know that every single one of my pictures is legit, because you can't find anything about them, because all of them are from my very own private collection. Furthermore, you can't find my picture on the internet, meaning I'm not using someone else's picture. The only thing you found out which was no secret is that I do use A.I. to change "stuff."
Until you can grow some stones, you should prolly refrain from talking shit when you still haven't posted a valid picture.
If you do post a real picture, sure, we'll rip you to fucking shreds, happens to everyone, even me, I get it the worst, but after a while people will find making fun of Jack and Alticus less boring and move on.
Happened to me, Fred, X, Reggie_Essent Lotus, Flea, Lily, Frood, and others. You'll never be in the club if you're going to be an eternal pussy all your pathetic life.