Hey Peeps, The Coffee in my room at the Hôtel de Paris Monte-Carlo is all burnt tasting

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
jimmy-fallon-laugh.gif

LOL @Stubby, travels cross country spends money on a room just to hang out at BF like like always, dreaming and talking about Cocks.
Stoopid -- I dont leave until tomorrow evening

derp derp

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
My girl tells me that what I eat has a significant impact on the taste of my kids

Yer "girl" is a cannibal??
My girl tells me that what I eat has a significant impact on the taste of my kids

Yer "girl" is a cannibal??

He has a "girl"? Highly doubtful.
meanwhile -- it's verfied that I've had two women from these boards

derp derp -- your stupidity and jealousy will get you no where, hag

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
jimmy-fallon-laugh.gif

LOL @Stubby, travels cross country spends money on a room just to hang out at BF like like always, dreaming and talking about Cocks.
See they made a movie about you?
2ODtvEr.jpg

The saddest film I ever seen =( The ending, when you thought you became a man, left the love of your life and joined the Navy waving your mother goodbye from the ship would have been nice had I not had the hindsight that you were only on the ship 20 mins before the first cock slipped in your mouth... A complete disaster of a life...

Stubby can only hope.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
...Later that Evening I was losing big at the Craps Table, I was down to my last fistful of 500 Euro Notes, when out of nowhere Princess Stephanie was at myside and saw the predicament I was in after my losing streak, she at once took off the Lovely Necklace and gave it me with hopes it would bring me her Mothers good fortune, it was the one her Mother, Princess Grace had worn in To Catch A Thief, my luck quickly turned for the better and I ended up a winner at the Table, and a lovely companion for Breakfast at Tiffanies. Que sera sera, what will be, will be.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I love making these insects go on rage fits by bragging about my success

it works every time

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey Stubby, why is cock and child always on your sawed off brain?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
there he is eyes bulging wide with a wet stain in his pants when someone says 'child'

lol

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Try yourself little fella. It’s ALWAYS on your mind. Ever slept with a real women? Maw doesn’t count.