Hey y'all. Hi.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
well now Im all excited.. Hope I dunt bother this hit and run members lackluster grand entrance ..

MEHHY1_o.jpg

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
well now Im all excited.. Hope I dunt bother this hit and run members lackluster grand entrance ..

MEHHY1_o.jpg

Oh look! An accurate depiction of marriage!

burt..... nobody likes a dead fuck.. but thats kinda on you no?

I've been divorced a couple times lol

Ever been married to a sex addict? They will fuck your will to live out of you lol
Sounds like fun!

Everyone says that until they end up with a person like that.

It's not fun at all. Not even a bit!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

MEHHY1_o.jpg

Ever been married to a sex addict? They will fuck your will to live out of you lol
Sounds like fun!

Well, I used to be at the other end of the spectrum. That sure sucked!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

MEHHY1_o.jpg

Sounds like fun!

Well, I used to be at the other end of the spectrum. That sure sucked!

Extremes on either end are no fun lol

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

MEHHY1_o.jpg

Let it go, dewd. This ain't MY grand entrance thread, and somebody else necro'd it. I believe it was you, actually...and by now it's been jacked a couple more times. Chop chop, then.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

MEHHY1_o.jpg

Let it go, dewd. This ain't MY grand entrance thread, and somebody else necro'd it. I believe it was you, actually...and by now it's been jacked a couple more times. Chop chop, then.

Who did?

Thats awful

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Omg hate Facebook people
Life is better once Facebook is deleted.

People cant believe I never made a Facebook account, and then they say "no WONDER you're always happy!" lol.
*sigh* Tell me about it. I have a "semi" anonymous account that I use JUST FOR Photoshopping.. I'm in 6 groups, give or take. You wouldn't believe the rotten Karen's on there judging everyone's picture, making up stories they think that fit the picture..and are just down right rude! These are people who DO NOT Photoshop!!! Just come into the group to spew their bullshit. I go out of my way to photoshop for the underdog there and the ones who are judged. I just did my first ps request there yesterday from an 6 month hiatus because of this :/

Last edited:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Omg hate Facebook people

People cant believe I never made a Facebook account, and then they say "no WONDER you're always happy!" lol.
*sigh* Tell me about it. I have a "semi" anonymous account that I use JUST FOR Photoshopping.. I'm in 6 groups, give or take. You wouldn't believe the rotten Karen's on there judging everyone's picture, making up stories they think that fit the picture..and are just down right rude! These are people who DO NOT Photoshop!!! Just come into the group to spew their bullshit. I go out of my way to photoshop for the underdog there and the ones who are judged. I just did my first ps request there yesterday from an 6 month hiatus because of this :/

Fuck Fakebook!!!!

Full of angry Betas.

They are not Alpha like us Bastards!!!!

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Omg hate Facebook people

Fuck Fakebook!!!!

Full of angry Betas.

No Facebook meta products for Me. Not even WhatsApp or Instagram, the app for soy sippers and insecure scum.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Omg hate Facebook people

Fuck Fakebook!!!!

Full of angry Betas.

No Facebook meta products for Me. Not even WhatsApp or Instagram, the app for soy sippers and insecure scum.
Same here.. Like I said, if I didn't PS, I wouldn't have it. Same with Reddit.. PS ONLY. I just opened a Twitter account ONLY to PS troll with it :D lol .. I closed my shit down at the Y.. Just became too PC for my likes. I had a couple of posts removed (I'm presuming by Badger) that weren't even that bad.. I posted "PFFFOOO Muzzie" and bam..It got deleted WTF? Besides those sites, I'm not on any other social media. I have a friend who's really big into TicTock , but nah.. doesn't look like it would be something that I could get into :)

Last edited:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Omg hate Facebook people

Fuck Fakebook!!!!

Full of angry Betas.

Fuck no! I aint got none that shit either!

Though, I got some foreign forum friends with my number trying to get me to download WhatsApp so there is no long distance charge lol.