Hillary's 35 Million Emails Totally Exonerated, Again!

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Sussmann, who worked for Clinton, acquitted of lying to FBI in 2016
“Politics were not a factor,” the jury forewoman said after a courtroom defeat for special counsel John Durham, appointed three years ago by then-Attorney General William Barr

Another Fail 45 total waste of tax payer dollars

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Sussman 1, Trump ZERO

C34-OkNVcAE5FFA.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Technically by these standards Trump would have like 10 by now.

You guys got him yet? Lol.

We know dems/progs are pretty much allowed to break the law openly. There is never any real accountability. Maybe you'll figure that out on your death bed when you realize how stupid partisan tribalism is and how much negative energy you contributed.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Why are you posting this garbage in meltdown?

Take it to the politics sub, Tinkerbell.
My bad, just landed in my Flying Audi, might have a little altitude sickness yet.

Could a mod mod this over to the politick board please and thank yoo.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Yet more proof that the social compact is irrevocably broken and that it has been broken by Registered Democrat Shitbags.

What Admin won't tell you is that Sussman's Washington DC jury had three Hillary donors, one AOC donor and another juror whose daughter is on the same soccer team as Sussman's daughter.

... but of course no Shitbag Democrat will admit we now have a two-tiered system of Justice. One for Democrat SHitbags and another for real Americans (Democrats are not).

The only proof you need to confirm this is the fact that there are STILL people who were rounded by by the Shitbags after January 6 who are STILL being held in detention without a hearing or any charges filed.

How many Antifa or BLM Nigger rioters are still being held in detention? That's right, not a single fucking one.

I hate Democrat Shtbags more and more every day.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Yet more proof that the social compact is irrevocably broken and that it has been broken by Registered Democrat Shitbags.

What Admin won't tell you is that Sussman's Washington DC jury had three Hillary donors, one AOC donor and another juror whose daughter is on the same soccer team as Sussman's daughter.

... but of course no Shitbag Democrat will admit we now have a two-tiered system of Justice. One for Democrat SHitbags and another for real Americans (Democrats are not).

The only proof you need to confirm this is the fact that there are STILL people who were rounded by by the Shitbags after January 6 who are STILL being held in detention without a hearing or any charges filed.

How many Antifa or BLM Nigger rioters are still being held in detention? That's right, not a single fucking one.

Dudette, seriously Bro, you need new material.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Classic tainted jury pool with a personal friend of the Sussmen family and Democrat operative/Hillary max donor on the jury. There was literally video of Sussman lying to the FBI yet he is found not guilty? Horse shit from the usual swamp creatures.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Oh I know.

Admin leaves out literally every bit of info that doesnt favor his bias.

Do you have any idea what he DOES support? What dems/progs even do that he supportive of? I dont.

They have this vision of an "America" that isnt even America anymore and they call it "progress" ......while they drag us backwards. And they view opposition parties as obstacles and enemies. Not fellow countrymen for them to compromise and work with.

Their stance is just hate. That's all I ever see from these people. Dishonesty, lies and an irrational and uncomfortable to see hatred.

What I've learned with Admin is that he is going to stick to whatever he "believes" no matter how clearly false, no matter what is actually happening, just because he hates us.

The whole story here doesnt even matter because it's a democrat and democrats are the "good guys" and everyone else is "teh right" and the "bad guys". No information that shows otherwise matters at all. Again....they would support Caligula before ever even trying to have a fair and more compassionate view on people who dont think Caligula would be a good president. It's a whole party of hypocritical narcissists.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It would end up here anyway because Admin cant talk to people without insulting them.
She shrieks insultingly.

Are you insulted that someone posted an observation about your conduct here?

You are a bitter, sanctimonious and unreasonable prick. You waste your time showing up to a message to spew, insult and parrot lies every single day. You refuse to have any sort of actual discussion because you dont want to end up hating other people less. You WANT this negativity and hostility. You dont care what happens to the country.....you just want to be hateful to people. While expecting them to be nice.

Its fucking stupid. Everyone who tells me not to bother is right.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Aidsman really dislikes it when people accurate describe his behaviors and hypocrisy.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Aidsman really dislikes it when people accurate describe his behaviors and hypocrisy.

"Omg the person I'm nasty prick to was insulting to me!"

He constantly starts name calling and being an asshole. Not once has he even tried to be a normal fucking person. That's how they all are. All they bring to the table is hatefulness. And violence....let's not forget the left wing is fine to incite violence and call for it and minimize and dismiss it. They are the "good guys" so it's okay. We are the "bad guys" so we cant hit back or defend ourselves or even have reasonable fucking boundaries with our children without them spewing hate over it.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Lmao. Admong seems oh mad today

they must have suspended his annual pass to the gloryhole again

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The prosecutor didn't meet his burden. Better prosecution next time, buddy.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Classic tainted jury pool with a personal friend of the Sussmen family and Democrat operative/Hillary max donor on the jury. There was literally video of Sussman lying to the FBI yet he is found not guilty? Horse shit from the usual swamp creatures.
I agree everything Trump touches turns to shit!

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

So you see no hinckeyness here, huh? Clinton donors, AOC donors, a family friend on the jury ... but it wasn't "political" says the jury foreman. Riiiiight.

I guess Shitbag Justice is A-OK with another Shitbag, huh?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Kinda like Mueller?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

So you see no hinckeyness here, huh? Clinton donors, AOC donors, a family friend on the jury ... but it wasn't "political" says the jury foreman. Riiiiight.

That's IT

You're on triple secret hamburger probation now buster!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

My bad, just landed in my Flying Audi, might have a little altitude sickness yet.

Could a mod mod this over to the politick board please and thank yoo.

Just don't let it happen again Admin or I will peel off your fingernails and toenails using only a toothpick!

Thread moved.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Go bitch to the losers Trump hired, you partisan wannabe. This was a GOP dog and pony show, take some partisan responsibility.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
^^^^ moar "healthy and adult discussions" brought to you by the little spammer who could
How does your comment move the discussion forward exactly?
Pointing out you shitbags hypocrisy gives you shitbags the sadz huh?

Like when I pointed out that you want to ban guns for everyone else when you yourself have claimed to own guns

need a hug, fagboi?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Not when you conspiracy theorists spew the same allegations over and over...but only for people not on your side.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
^^^^ moar "healthy and adult discussions" brought to you by the little spammer who could
How does your comment move the discussion forward exactly?
Pointing out you shitbags hypocrisy gives you shitbags the sadz huh?

Like when I pointed out that you want to ban guns for everyone else when you yourself have claimed to own guns

need a hug, fagboi?
How can you claim to be pro-life when you've beat up on how many very young girls to force them into getting abortions?