Hillary was gonna reach out to us deplorables!

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
thumb_how-the-handmaids-tale-begins-71947346.png

While I prefer to rely on fresh artisanal memes, I thought this more recent 'classic' deserved another airing, enjoy.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

While I prefer to rely on fresh artisanal memes, I thought this more recent 'classic' deserved another airing, enjoy.

Admin has been told several times that taking away womanhood and clear language for women to describe themselves and their unique needs and remove their spaces in society is stripping our rights

But that's transphobic and people who say that are stoopy right wing dumb dumbs who are just desperate for division.

Our rights are gone because an unconstitutional decision was overturned and the states are now in the drives seat of a medical elective done in free standing clinics that has always benefited men far more than women.

Fucking hell the misogyny is deep with these fuckers.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

Admin has been told several times that taking away womanhood and clear language for women to describe themselves and their unique needs and remove their spaces in society is stripping our rights

But that's transphobic and people who say that are stoopy right wing dumb dumbs who are just desperate for division.

Our rights are gone because an unconstitutional decision was overturned and the states are now in the drives seat of a medical elective done in free standing clinics that has always benefited men far more than women.

Fucking hell the misogyny is deep with these fuckers.
b2ac87969739e853c72455e42a93061793d2f53c.jpeg