Hillary's 35 Million Emails Totally Exonerated, Again!

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Yet more proof that the social compact is irrevocably broken and that it has been broken by Registered Democrat Shitbags.

What Admin won't tell you is that Sussman's Washington DC jury had three Hillary donors, one AOC donor and another juror whose daughter is on the same soccer team as Sussman's daughter.

... but of course no Shitbag Democrat will admit we now have a two-tiered system of Justice. One for Democrat SHitbags and another for real Americans (Democrats are not).

The only proof you need to confirm this is the fact that there are STILL people who were rounded by by the Shitbags after January 6 who are STILL being held in detention without a hearing or any charges filed.

How many Antifa or BLM Nigger rioters are still being held in detention? That's right, not a single fucking one.

I hate Democrat Shtbags more and more every day.

The prosecutor didn't meet his burden. Better prosecution next time, buddy.

So you see no hinckeyness here, huh? Clinton donors, AOC donors, a family friend on the jury ... but it wasn't "political" says the jury foreman. Riiiiight.

I guess Shitbag Justice is A-OK with another Shitbag, huh?

Not when you conspiracy theorists spew the same allegations over and over...but only for people not on your side.

Funny how all the "conspiracies" regarding Russian collusion and the spying on Trump and the weaponization of the FBI and other federal law enforcement agencies by Democrat Deep State Shitnags keep coming true, huh?

And of course you're OK with Shitbag Justice as long as it moves along the Shitbag agenda.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Yet more proof that the social compact is irrevocably broken and that it has been broken by Registered Democrat Shitbags.

What Admin won't tell you is that Sussman's Washington DC jury had three Hillary donors, one AOC donor and another juror whose daughter is on the same soccer team as Sussman's daughter.

... but of course no Shitbag Democrat will admit we now have a two-tiered system of Justice. One for Democrat SHitbags and another for real Americans (Democrats are not).

The only proof you need to confirm this is the fact that there are STILL people who were rounded by by the Shitbags after January 6 who are STILL being held in detention without a hearing or any charges filed.

How many Antifa or BLM Nigger rioters are still being held in detention? That's right, not a single fucking one.

So you see no hinckeyness here, huh? Clinton donors, AOC donors, a family friend on the jury ... but it wasn't "political" says the jury foreman. Riiiiight.

Not when you conspiracy theorists spew the same allegations over and over...but only for people not on your side.

Funny how all the "conspiracies" regarding Russian collusion and the spying on Trump and the weaponization of the FBI and other federal law enforcement agencies by Democrat Deep State Shitnags keep coming true, huh?

And of course you're OK with Shitbag Justice as long as it moves along the Shitbag agenda.
stl92w7vanf61.jpg

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Frankly, if you want to know what I think, ask. Don't assume and make an ass of yourself.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

stl92w7vanf61.jpg

If you think there was an insurrection YOU are in a cult.

Insurrection my ass. Benghazi was an actual things that happened. The "insurrection" shouldnt be dignified with any responses. It's a lie and attempt to criminalize protests and dissent the government doesnt like.

Gtfo lol.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

stl92w7vanf61.jpg

Insurrection my ass. Benghazi was an actual things that happened. The "insurrection" shouldnt be dignified with any responses. It's a lie and attempt to criminalize protests and dissent the government doesnt like.

Gtfo lol.
Once Trump wins 2024, pardons will be issued and all the fake distractions from dimocRATs will be ignored.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

stl92w7vanf61.jpg

"What difference does it make" - Hillary

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

stl92w7vanf61.jpg

Gtfo lol.
Once Trump wins 2024, pardons will be issued and all the fake distractions from dimocRATs will be ignored.

Have any of those people unjustly thrown in jail even been charged with anything yet? Or do we still politcal prisoners being placed in fucking solitary confinement?

It's so disgusting. Everything comes flying at us so quickly too so how many are even aware these people are still in jail with no charges brought? Have they been released?

That's third world authoritarian shit and its horrifying.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Jan 6th was worser than Hiroshima and Nagasaki

Combined!

Seeing corporate media people compare it to 9/11 was disgusting.

That's how you know the country is in trouble. The total disrespect and the hysterical response to people protesting in the wrong party.

Watching other Americans go along with that is beyond sad.....really makes it clear how much hate is infecting people.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
There goes seamajor again

Promoting those adult and healthy discussions you keep hearing about