OP
OP
Q

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
You really defend fags?
Yes he does he are an super gaylord
Yes, @Oliver Shagnasty and me are very much in love and have gay sex 10 times a day. Very filthy gay sex. @Oliver Shagnasty loves it and cannot get enough of all the gay sex I give to him.
Ehhmm...and now I have to puke, the thought alone of @Oliver Shagnasty makes me sick....

No, actually @Oliver Shagnasty only fantasizes about me, all day and night. I cannot stop him, so I just let him be.

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
queers preach this crap cause it makes them feel less abnormal

yea like everybodys gay lol
Deny what you want... You can believe the Earth is flat as har as you want, but it will not make it flat. It's still round...

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
Maxis is really making the dutch people look really bad.

He should stop.
You don't understand it, do you? By the way, Brazil has a lot more gays then we have in the Netherlands.... Maybe you are one too. retty high chance of it...
Are you?

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
You don't understand it, do you? By the way, Brazil has a lot more gays then we have in the Netherlands....

Yeah you incredibly stupid fuck, maybe that's because we have 13x more people living here than in your whores-in-display-windows country, mongoloid

Maybe you are one too. retty high chance of it...
Are you?
You'd like that, wouldn't you, you cock-slurping euro-trash putz?

But sorry to burst your pink bubble, Nancy. Wanna know why I despise fags? You think it's because they enjoy sucking dick non-stop? I don't give a flying fuck about what you disgusting homos do in your filthy hovels.

This is the kind of crap that makes me hates queers and their "fauna":

maxresdefault.jpg

Gays are pedohpiles and this is the kind of children they raise

3z5nUw1.jpg

Disgusting filthy creatures that dare to say "Jesus was a tranvestite" and put one of their aberrations in a cross like that.

And if that wasn't enough...

xUsBu2Q.jpg

The same kind of unholy filthy that demands to be respected and accepted defiles every single Catholic symbol in a gay parade. Yeah you stupid motherfucker, they're inserting a cross with the depiction of Jesus inside each other's butts.

So, you demented imbecile, if you think the fact that we would like to exterminate every single one of these maggots comes from being "closeted fags", you're even dumber than I previously thought.

IMO, the "scientists" who conducted that "research" are themselves a bunch of nasty faggots themselves, trying to convince retards like you that the world is a huge buttfuck fest.

Maybe when we started mowing you all down with bullets and whatever kinda of artillery we have, you'll finally get a clue.

Meanwhile, eat shit and die, you brainless putz.

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
You really defend fags?
Yes, @Oliver Shagnasty and me are very much in love and have gay sex 10 times a day. Very filthy gay sex. @Oliver Shagnasty loves it and cannot get enough of all the gay sex I give to him.
Ehhmm...and now I have to puke, the thought alone of @Oliver Shagnasty makes me sick....

No, actually @Oliver Shagnasty only fantasizes about me, all day and night. I cannot stop him, so I just let him be.
You delusional queer you wish I was gay with you. How sick your head is. Seek immediately, gayson

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You don't understand it, do you? By the way, Brazil has a lot more gays then we have in the Netherlands....

Yeah you incredibly stupid fuck, maybe that's because we have 13x more people living here than in your whores-in-display-windows country, mongoloid

Are you?

But sorry to burst your pink bubble, Nancy. Wanna know why I despise fags? You think it's because they enjoy sucking dick non-stop? I don't give a flying fuck about what you disgusting homos do in your filthy hovels.

maxresdefault.jpg

3z5nUw1.jpg

Disgusting filthy creatures that dare to say "Jesus was a tranvestite" and put one of their aberrations in a cross like that.

xUsBu2Q.jpg

The same kind of unholy filthy that demands to be respected and accepted defiles every single Catholic symbol in a gay parade. Yeah you stupid motherfucker, they're inserting a cross with the depiction of Jesus inside each other's butts.

So, you demented imbecile, if you think the fact that we would like to exterminate every single one of these maggots comes from being "closeted fags", you're even dumber than I previously thought.

IMO, the "scientists" who conducted that "research" are themselves a bunch of nasty faggots themselves, trying to convince retards like you that the world is a huge buttfuck fest.

Maybe when we started mowing you all down with bullets and whatever kinda of artillery we have, you'll finally get a clue.

THIS IS OF THE DEVIL!!!!

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned

Are you?

maxresdefault.jpg

3z5nUw1.jpg

xUsBu2Q.jpg

Thanks for confirming: definately gay

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
You really defend fags?

You delusional queer you wish I was gay with you. How sick your head is. Seek immediately, gayson
You were to shutup when adults speak!

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

X

xXx
Site Supporter
why so angry
you should brandish the sweetness you carry for your Aryan brethren :LMAO: :LMAO:

cfcc5169d733dd53acdcd662677e5f9e.png

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
Fag parades attract the absolute dregs of society, from STD-riddled whores, to AIDS-chasing sodomites.... none of which have any morals or decency.

The world and society in general wouldn't miss any of the degenerates if they were all lined up and shot.
I am afraid that your impression of "fag parades" is very far from the truth. In Amsterdam we have the "Gay Parade" every year (just not this year, but that's due to Corona). This is a festival that also attracts a lot of straight people. There is mainly a very good vibe, because most gay people are just normal people. And traight people can also be extravagant.
And as long as they do not bother others.... Why bother?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Fag parades attract the absolute dregs of society, from STD-riddled whores, to AIDS-chasing sodomites.... none of which have any morals or decency.

The world and society in general wouldn't miss any of the degenerates if they were all lined up and shot.
I am afraid that your impression of "fag parades" is very far from the truth. In Amsterdam we have the "Gay Parade" every year (just not this year, but that's due to Corona). This is a festival that also attracts a lot of straight people. There is mainly a very good vibe, because most gay people are just normal people. And traight people can also be extravagant.

Uh huh.

gay-pride-NY-2015.jpg

ZLVQAqTRwiWQxMp-1600x900-noPad.jpg

2015-07-02-niles-i.jpg

GAY-PRIDE-PARADE.jpg

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned

Uh huh.

gay-pride-NY-2015.jpg

2015-07-02-niles-i.jpg

GAY-PRIDE-PARADE.jpg
Can you please explain the point you wanted to make with these pictures?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Uh huh.

gay-pride-NY-2015.jpg

2015-07-02-niles-i.jpg

GAY-PRIDE-PARADE.jpg
Can you please explain the point you wanted to make with these pictures?

So you think grown men parading around in public with no clothes on is acceptable and brainwashing infants with homosexual propaganda is appropriate behaviour?