Homophobic men are indeed often gay themselves

OP
OP
Q

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
So you think grown men parading around in public with no clothes on is acceptable and brainwashing infants with homosexual propaganda is appropriate behaviour?
The gay Pride Parade is held is a specific part of the city. Every parent has the option not to go there. OR to go there... Because why not educate your children? Education is not brainwashing. WHY do you thnk gays try to brainwash people?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
take his bait just ONE MOARRrrr time Empy :LMAO2:

fucking idiot, is there no one else other than a tireless spammer to chat with Scouser ?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
So you think grown men parading around in public with no clothes on is acceptable and brainwashing infants with homosexual propaganda is appropriate behaviour?
The gay Pride Parade is held is a specific part of the city. Every parent has the option not to go there. OR to go there... Because why not educate your children? Education is not brainwashing. WHY do you thnk gays try to brainwash people?

Why do you think that they hold these parades ? Its's because they're hell bent on moulding public opinion to suit their narrative.

The fact that homosexuality has been legalised is not enough for these people, they want to take it even further...

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
Why do you think that they hold these parades ? Its's because they're hell bent on moulding public opinion to suit their narrative.

The fact that homosexuality has been legalised is not enough for these people, they want to take it even further...
Or maybe.... it is just for having fun?

Why do other people go to a music festival? And dress up there in clothes their parents would not appreciate?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
i wonder if the ancient greek army soldiers would all bugger each other like it was no big deal

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Why do other people go to a music festival? And dress up there in clothes their parents would not appreciate?

So you think getting naked in public and shaking your ass in front of kids is harmless fun?

Honestly, if I ever saw a naked guy prancing around in the street while kids are present, I'd snap his jaw.

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned

So you think getting naked in public and shaking your ass in front of kids is harmless fun?

Honestly, if I ever saw a naked guy prancing around in the street while kids are present, I'd snap his jaw.
Do you have kids? And if so, have they ever seen you naked? Have you seen your parents naked when you were a child?

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
i wonder if the ancient greek army soldiers would all bugger each other like it was no big deal

I find it amusing when these libtards faggots come up with shit like "The Romans were ok with PLEASE ASS BOX ME! and gay sex"

Yeah, they also used to eat lead and vomit the food they ate so they could eat more

And we all know how that empire ended up

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I find it amusing when these libtards faggots come up with shit like "The Romans were ok with PLEASE ASS BOX ME! and gay sex"

Yeah, they also used to eat lead and vomit the food they ate so they could eat more

Damn, I was under the impression that the Romans were smart. :Dazed:

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Fag parades attract the absolute dregs of society, from STD-riddled whores, to AIDS-chasing sodomites.... none of which have any morals or decency.

The world and society in general wouldn't miss any of the degenerates if they were all lined up and shot.
I am afraid that your impression of "fag parades" is very far from the truth. In Amsterdam we have the "Gay Parade" every year (just not this year, but that's due to Corona). This is a festival that also attracts a lot of straight people. There is mainly a very good vibe, because most gay people are just normal people. And traight people can also be extravagant.
And as long as they do not bother others.... Why bother?

It wouldnt surprise that it is because of your Aidse Pride parade we have Corona.

You ducked up, sick demented freak. Hope you have no kids. You scum!!!

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Stop generalizing and leave people alone.
Life is short and nobody wants to be judged.
Fuck off you scum!!

Liberal sissy. 4 more years with the best President. Donald Trump.

How you do like that?

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
Fag parades attract the absolute dregs of society, from STD-riddled whores, to AIDS-chasing sodomites.... none of which have any morals or decency.

The world and society in general wouldn't miss any of the degenerates if they were all lined up and shot.
I am afraid that your impression of "fag parades" is very far from the truth. In Amsterdam we have the "Gay Parade" every year (just not this year, but that's due to Corona). This is a festival that also attracts a lot of straight people. There is mainly a very good vibe, because most gay people are just normal people. And traight people can also be extravagant.
And as long as they do not bother others.... Why bother?

It wouldnt surprise that it is because of your Aidse Pride parade we have Corona.

You ducked up, sick demented freak. Hope you have no kids. You scum!!!
I have a lot of kids: 24 of them and 2 pregnant wives.... Maybe more, had sex with a few others lately....

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
Stop generalizing and leave people alone.
Life is short and nobody wants to be judged.
Fuck off you scum!!

Liberal sissy. 4 more years with the best President. Donald Trump.

How you do like that?
Nobody will like it, except for a few idiots. Unfortunaltely a lot of people just do not realize it yet... The realization will come if he might be there for 4 more years... Fucking up america even more...

Satan

Factory Bastard
Men with an outspoken dislike for gays are actually often attracted to other men themselves. That is the outcome of a new study published in the scientific journal Journal of Sexual Medicine.

Researchers at the University of Geneva studied a group of men who had previously shown themselves to have a particularly negative attitude towards homosexuals. The results were compared to those of a group of men who were not negative about homosexuality. With their research, the researchers wanted to test whether the often heard "gay haters are often gay themselves" is based on truth.

During the experiment, the participants were given pictures with a gay or a heterosexual couple in the center of the picture. While the participants viewed the photos, the movement of their eyes was measured. The scientists wanted to know how long the subjects kept looking at the couple in the photo. In a second test, participants were asked to rate photos of heterosexual and gay couples. Again, it was looked at which photos the participants kept their eyes on. As it turned out, those who judged the gay couples negatively stayed many times longer to look at the photos of gay couples.

It is not the first time that such a study has been carried out. In 2012, a joint study by the University of Rochester in New York, the University of California and the University of Essex showed that homophobic people often have homosexual feelings themselves. Netta Weinstein, one of the lead researchers, explains, "These people probably feel threatened by gay couples because it confronts them with their own similar feelings."
I knew a boy who always told everyone how much he hates homos. He has a boyfriend now.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There is some truth to this though it is not the majority of cases.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

well i know about the regurgitorium basins they used, but eating lead?

tbh i think the greek army gay thing was just propaganda the turks spread around that caught on - sorta like polish jokes from the germans

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
You could try reading your own article.
I did. What do you think "often" means?
Less than “normally” or “the majority”. Which is exactly what I said. Amazing how you got debunked by your own website link, huh?
You said: "There is some truth to this though it is not the majority of cases. ". I just asked if you have proof or if it is just your opinion.
Instead of answering, you tell me to read the artice, which I already did. So I ask you what you think "often" means...

Dude, you make no sense. And no you refer to a "website link"? Which one?
I get the idea that you are just trolling and I do not feel like that

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Jesus Christ, man. Your own quoted source said “this is often the case”. Often means sometimes to many times but less than the majority of the time. Your own quote backs up my post.

Remember when we were discussing the importance of precise language?

Last edited:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Holy moly. There have always been homosexuals. It's normal, people. It may not represent the majority, but it is certainly not abnormal. You know, like left-handers. We are not in the majority, but neither are we abnormal. We are everywhere, and always have been. And being left handed is definitely not a choice. Get over yourselves, homophobes.

I'd wager that 90% of homophobes are gay.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
there have always been children born with 6 fingers.....its normal, people

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lotus, read again because you clearly don’t understand what Max and I are talking about. Specifically, we are talking about the frequency of how often people who espouse homophobic views are themselves repressed homosexuals. I stated this was sometimes the case but not always nor even a majority of the time. Max then asked for proof and I told him to read his own source as it confirmed my position.

The topic is entirely different from what you imagined, Lotus.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Holy moly. There have always been homosexuals. It's normal, people. It may not represent the majority, but it is certainly not abnormal. You know, like left-handers. We are not in the majority, but neither are we abnormal. We are everywhere, and always have been. And being left handed is definitely not a choice. Get over yourselves, homophobes.

I'd wager that 90% of homophobes are gay.

That would be a nice wager but Max’s own source says that you are incorrect.